Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-05-2020, 07:03 PM
Master
Anyone else on this forum hearing voices?. Love to hear your story. Thanks.
Old 10-05-2020, 03:37 AM
Master
Yeah I lost it a few years back. Wasn't doing very good at all. It's hard for people to understand what people like me are going through if they don't hear voices themselves. And no I'm not delusional I really do hear voices. It's no different to those whom speak to angels and spiritual guides and what not. If I'm crazy they've really got to be out of their mind's as well.
Old 10-05-2020, 03:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
It's a strong sign that your losing grip on your own mind . Not good

What about people whom say they talk to angels, spirits and recently departed loved ones. If I'm crazy they are too right?.
Old 10-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Yeah I lost it a few years back. Wasn't doing very good at all. It's hard for people to understand what people like me are going through if they don't hear voices themselves. And no I'm not delusional I really do hear voices. It's no different to those whom speak to angels and spiritual guides and what not. If I'm crazy they've really got to be out of their mind's as well.
There is a difference between hearing voices - which is a symptom of schizophrenia - and hearing angels and Spiritual guides, although most people don't know the difference. I hear voices too by the way, and I'm a clairsentient medium. Not they don't have to be out of their minds because how Spirit is perceived and inner voices are two very different things.

You're only out of your mind when you think you're out of your mind, hearing voices is more common than most people imagine.
Old 10-05-2020, 01:46 PM
Pathfinder
You know, not everything is spiritual. The see eye eh used to use so called mediums and psychics to test V2k during MK Ultra. You should research it, might be more helpful. That technology is over a hundred years old. Imagine how it's progressed now. Worth a look. By the way, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. That's just a term they used when people didn't agree with the narrative they put out when JF Kennedy was assassinated. Now people use it all the time when there's a difference in perceptions.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:03 PM
Guide
I’m really sorry for what you’ve experienced, Joseph. My ex-girlfriend heard voices and I saw (and felt) the struggle. So, I have some inkling of how difficult, frustrating, frightening and lonely it can be. But often, I stood by helplessly while she fought against these negative voices. Although I’m pretty sure “her voices” were related to OCD, they facilitated some extreme behaviors. My presence and physical illness only made things worse for her. Sometimes those voices were paralyzing. Despite being an empath and her partner, I couldn’t truly understand what she was going through. You’re right, people who don’t hear voices, don’t understand. The struggle is real! However, we always believed that her struggle was also spiritual, so I suggest a two-pronged approach. This two-pronged approach includes simply treating both the psychological and spiritual aspects of hearing voices.

Anyway, I’m sorry that your experiences and illness are often stigmatized. Understanding and a strong support system are vital to everyone’s mental health. I hope you can find that!

When I was studying psychology, I was introduced to Elyn Saks. She’s a lawyer, a psychologist and a schizophrenic (I’d rather not say it like that, but it works in this context). She’s truly inspirational and shows that with the right support system and environment, people with schizophrenia can be successful socially, professionally, etc. Barriers and stigmas aren’t necessary. I think her book on her struggles could be helpful to you: The Center Cannot Hold: My Journey Through Madness by Elyn Saks. Here’s one of her TED Talks too: https://www.ted.com/talks/elyn_saks_...ge=en#t-257982

The Hearing Voices Network may also be able to help. They mostly operate in England, but they have worldwide connections to other networks and support groups dedicated to helping people who hear voices. Here’s their website: http://www.hearing-voices.org/ They’re very busy, so it might take them awhile to get back to you, but I can contact them on your behalf to (hopefully) expedite the process. They have a wealth of resources! I hope you’ll be able to connect with people who’ve had similar experiences, who can provide support and who can offer you the space to share your experiences (and be heard).

Btw, it’s awesome that you’re doing better and that you’ve found a healthy way to deal with these voices. I hope your success continues. I also hope that the resources I provided can help. If you need more, just PM me.

Good luck to you!
Old 10-05-2020, 06:10 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
What about people whom say they talk to angels, spirits and recently departed loved ones. If I'm crazy they are too right?.

Yes actually just not at the same level as you. See first you lose grip of reality in your head and as it progresses eventually you start to experience external manifestations . There are lots of people that are mentally unhealthy that aren't medically diagnosed
Old 10-05-2020, 08:38 PM
Master
Thanks for your input people. Much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:56 PM
Color

Hi, Is that a snake in your avatar?
Hard to see black on the black shirt.

I have heard voices. But, in big unusual times of big semi-crises--
Guides, and God Himself. Or Divine Visits - Drop ins.
And the Holy Spirit, but telepathically and with a wave that goes right thru me.....nothing ever, ever, ever negative.
Help from Above.

A negative spirit doesn't dare come into my vicinity. (And that is the confidence one must have to keep them away, btw.
Imagine yourself as a giant and them a nuisance like a fly buzzing around. If that helps.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-06-2020, 01:32 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Am I the only one hearing voices or are there others here whom also hear voices. Let me know... peace and love Joseph
I hear voices