Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 22-04-2020, 06:32 PM
one-light one-light is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: England, UK - Up North
Posts: 1,197
 
Come to think of it there is very little contact in dreams if any, for me anyway yet! Once on the night I gave up alcohol for good last year after 50 years of drinking the stuff, don't miss it one bit now - I had been getting so many uncomfortable dreams, I mean a lot of them and I 'knew' my guides were giving me instructions to get off it for months in difficult dreams i'd been given - I 'know this' and.... did I resist lol...

So on the morning after the last night on the beer/rum 3 bad dreams in a row, last one overtaking a car on a bend and another car coming opposite way. I snapped out of it in a sweat - I 'thought' thats it no more beer, and a guide came to me instantly 'while awake' and said 'it'll be ok' pretty she was.

That evening 'no beer' - and here's to answer the contact bit - another guide came to me, this time in a dream - arms open wide said nothing, big smile as to say 'you did it' - thought it was my daughter till after when I realised it wasn't and i'd kissed her on the cheek.
__________________
....

My quote... It feels so good to come out into the light from dark places - sometimes we just need a helping hand to find it though - it helps if you recite in your mind - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or similar to increase your energy vibration.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 18-05-2020, 08:36 PM
one-light one-light is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: England, UK - Up North
Posts: 1,197
 
Ive had the 2nd one now, feeling touching in dreams. I'll just tell you first, and a reason for saying this - in my senior years here wife has banned the goodnight kiss because of the 'thing' virus - even though I reckon she's had it and fought it off, so ill she was but she beat it. So my little dog comes in handy, a little kiss on his head good boy!!

60 years me of always getting the poor end of the deal 'virus wise' - every cold and flu going - would miss the family and head for one-light, easy target - well no more...... And I put this bit on here as it might help someone fight against viruses on healing thread and people may have missed it, and we have a dangerous fight on our hands so why not. So with my 60 years experience and 3 years virus research, I say to viruses you won't get in this club sweetie members only...

Me being 'mighty virus slayer' in my mind, and that's how 'you' have to think, and its not coming anywhere near me, be gone, with you.... when wife got corona as I believe she did, as she lost taste and smell as well as weeks of so bad difficult breathing, and she wasn't listening to my advise before but she is now - she listened after half way through it... I got a slight cough for a few days, be gone shoo... all explained how I do it in the healing thread.

So back to my dog and the dream - last night as he sleeps in between us by our feet at the bottom of the bed, he got off about 2am in the morning which is so unusual, I didn't even hear him until he was making noises by my side 'lift us back up' - that moment I snapped out of a lovely dream about a glass - I even know the name of the apparent company - Office Direct Quality Glass - it doesn't exist I checked today...

But in this dream I was touching the classy engraved drinking glass, and I could feel the engraving on the quite thick glass with my finger and thumb. Just putting this out to share and just in case anyone has any ideas, because on the astral projection page we have a fight on out hands with the viruses thing, looking for clues during meditation and then possible answers in dreams for a cure - but doesn't seem remotely connected but you never know, but touch and feel definitely yes 100%.

So anyone else experience touch in dreams?
__________________
....

My quote... It feels so good to come out into the light from dark places - sometimes we just need a helping hand to find it though - it helps if you recite in your mind - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or similar to increase your energy vibration.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 19-05-2020, 05:03 PM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 254
 
I have never heard of the topic visitation dreams before so I first had to look that up (https://www.learning-mind.com/visitation-dreams/) before catching on what it could mean.

I find what you all write about it very interesting.

Last night I had a dream we were moving to this new home somewhere with a big garden and as I stood there in the garden it became a different one. I saw the round shaped place where I remembered before in my past life home, I saw the brick clearly shaping things up. Then I became aware of the snakes and wanting to collect the children to go inside. About that time I felt the presence of not the partner I am with now, who was originally with me in my dream (I don't know where he went), but the man I was married and split from in my past life. I know from before the round shape was real plus the problem with the snakes in the area too, it was written about it in a complaint, old news I've read of before (the snakes, that is, when I was doing my search).

I wonder if it was me just experiencing an old recognition of how things use to look in my old garden in my past life? Or if I accidentally visited my old past life (as everything is happening now, as they say?) or that the past life husband for some inexplicable reason wanted to make his presence known? I was wondering for a split second why he just stood there, looking at me as in real life I got the impression he would have done something, he was the type in my experiences who always did something, good (and bad).

If it was a visitation dream it could explain why he just stood there, I guess, and why he did not touch me or anyone else? Then he (telepathically?) asked me about my death (in my past life, I presume, considering I am alive now, ha ha), and I was like I don't have time for this! (have to collect the kids, have to go inside). I felt fear. I woke up.

If it was a visitation dream - don't he know how I died? (in my past life I have found that they had to investigate on that and he was one wanting answers, even if he was only an ex, acted as if he was still family, this found in old document)

Could it be like this for anyone else? That they have a question to ask? Aren't they suppose to know everything once they are over there?

Last edited by asearcher : 19-05-2020 at 07:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 19-05-2020, 07:14 PM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 254
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Ive had the 2nd one now, feeling touching in dreams. I'll just tell you first, and a reason for saying this - in my senior years here wife has banned the goodnight kiss because of the 'thing' virus - even though I reckon she's had it and fought it off, so ill she was but she beat it. So my little dog comes in handy, a little kiss on his head good boy!!

60 years me of always getting the poor end of the deal 'virus wise' - every cold and flu going - would miss the family and head for one-light, easy target - well no more...... And I put this bit on here as it might help someone fight against viruses on healing thread and people may have missed it, and we have a dangerous fight on our hands so why not. So with my 60 years experience and 3 years virus research, I say to viruses you won't get in this club sweetie members only...

Me being 'mighty virus slayer' in my mind, and that's how 'you' have to think, and its not coming anywhere near me, be gone, with you.... when wife got corona as I believe she did, as she lost taste and smell as well as weeks of so bad difficult breathing, and she wasn't listening to my advise before but she is now - she listened after half way through it... I got a slight cough for a few days, be gone shoo... all explained how I do it in the healing thread.

So back to my dog and the dream - last night as he sleeps in between us by our feet at the bottom of the bed, he got off about 2am in the morning which is so unusual, I didn't even hear him until he was making noises by my side 'lift us back up' - that moment I snapped out of a lovely dream about a glass - I even know the name of the apparent company - Office Direct Quality Glass - it doesn't exist I checked today...

But in this dream I was touching the classy engraved drinking glass, and I could feel the engraving on the quite thick glass with my finger and thumb. Just putting this out to share and just in case anyone has any ideas, because on the astral projection page we have a fight on out hands with the viruses thing, looking for clues during meditation and then possible answers in dreams for a cure - but doesn't seem remotely connected but you never know, but touch and feel definitely yes 100%.

So anyone else experience touch in dreams?

Hi! Thank you for sharing your dream. I can give very little ideas what it could be considering the subject is new to me, but one thought I have is that you created it so it got to be real in the astral world, another is that it could be a future company name perhaps? Or some hidden message in the name?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 20-05-2020, 12:23 AM
Pequena Estrela Pequena Estrela is offline
Knower
Join Date: May 2020
Location: On a beautiful island
Posts: 193
 
There is no danger in touching during visitation dreams, the danger only comes in if the silver cord that connects our souls to our bodies gets broken. That would result in instant physical death, but this cord is very stretchable.

I experience a lot of touching during visitation dreams, usually loved ones who come to visit me or who take me along for a visit to the spirit realm. There's a lot of hugging, which I'm happy with. I also get negative touching during visitation dreams, for example if a negative person comes along and touches me without my consent. This is usually very distressing for me!

People or animals who visit us during visitation dreams can take us along to the spirit realm for a visit, but this doesn't mean that they cause our physical death.
__________________



I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 20-05-2020, 03:21 AM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 254
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
There is no danger in touching during visitation dreams, the danger only comes in if the silver cord that connects our souls to our bodies gets broken. That would result in instant physical death, but this cord is very stretchable.

I experience a lot of touching during visitation dreams, usually loved ones who come to visit me or who take me along for a visit to the spirit realm. There's a lot of hugging, which I'm happy with. I also get negative touching during visitation dreams, for example if a negative person comes along and touches me without my consent. This is usually very distressing for me!

People or animals who visit us during visitation dreams can take us along to the spirit realm for a visit, but this doesn't mean that they cause our physical death.
That is very nice of you to share that so that me and others don't have to be afraid to hug or be hugged for example during a visitation dream

Do you know by any chance (just curious) how the cord can be broken? Do one have to watch out for something in particular?

Also if this negative being touching you do you also feel their emotions or how does it work? (I've had this dream where I was touched by something bad I presume waking up and having been marked, physically and I know I did not have that before and it was a strange place to get it too so naturally my fear is that a negative being can step into another body during a nightmare and do this).
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 20-05-2020, 12:16 PM
ann299 ann299 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 52
 
As an update, since I posted my original question, I have had a visitation dream where I was touched and it felt positive.

I would like to know if anyone knows how to make a visitation dream happen or is it simply in the control of the deceased person?

thank you
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 20-05-2020, 04:05 PM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 254
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
As an update, since I posted my original question, I have had a visitation dream where I was touched and it felt positive.

I would like to know if anyone knows how to make a visitation dream happen or is it simply in the control of the deceased person?

thank you
yea I'm happy for you I now got the hang of this visitation dream concept and realize now looking back I might have had those myself

If I should try to make a guess it ought to work either way - either you or your deceased person should be able to make contact.

There is also this on you tube https://youtu.be/6-F1et-WZwk
perhaps not exactly a visitation dream but something within that area of doing? I have not tried it myself although I really want to but I don't dare at this point because of all the paranormal stuff that has been going on in our otherwise lovely home (that I fell in love with at first sight so I'm not budging, OK, sorry, too much information, ha ha)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 21-05-2020, 06:38 AM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 254
 
hi

I have someone close that says that at times in her dream she goes and visit a place, a home, and it is made of "real" things. Old things.
Can this be real?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 21-05-2020, 10:25 AM
Pequena Estrela Pequena Estrela is offline
Knower
Join Date: May 2020
Location: On a beautiful island
Posts: 193
 
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
That is very nice of you to share that so that me and others don't have to be afraid to hug or be hugged for example during a visitation dream

Do you know by any chance (just curious) how the cord can be broken? Do one have to watch out for something in particular?

Also if this negative being touching you do you also feel their emotions or how does it work? (I've had this dream where I was touched by something bad I presume waking up and having been marked, physically and I know I did not have that before and it was a strange place to get it too so naturally my fear is that a negative being can step into another body during a nightmare and do this).


That's a very good question, how the cord can be broken, no I don't know either but that would interest me too. I do know that this silver cord as it's called, is very stretchable, so one can go on astral journeys anywhere but one stays connected to one's body. I do know however that it has a lot to do with one's inner life force, if that gets depleted too much then one dies. The inner life force, which is called "sekhem" in the Ancient Egyptian language, and I think it's "prana" in Sanskrit but I'm not sure on that one, gets depleted if one suffers attacks on one's energy (psychic attacks), physical illness, and through continued exposure to abuse from others.

It can also get depleted by narcissists, ie evil people, which is why they are also known as energy vampires or psychic vampires - because they suck the life out of empaths. And if a spirit wants to manifest in physical form they also have to take some of life force of the person they are appearing to, but I don't know a lot about that.

Under normal circumstances, this life force gets replenished, but if this is not possible or there are too many circumstances depleting it, that's when it runs so low that one gets sick, and eventually one dies if this continues. That's why so many abuse victims get cancer or other serious illnesses, they get depressed and feel very tired and exhausted, and many die early if the abuse continues.

Once physical death occurs, the silver cord is broken. How this works though for example with Near Death Experiences is something that would also interest me, no one has ever reported on that to my knowledge.


Yes, if a negative being touches me then I feel their emotions very much, or rather more their intentions since they don't have emotions in the actual sense. The evil that they radiate is overpowering, it leaves me absolutely terrified, and I know that their intentions are not good. I can also usually pick up on their thoughts, which are usually along the lines of mocking me, wanting to own me, wanting to take what they want, and forcing their will on me. It's very scary. I haven't noticed any marks after such encounters because these encounters are not violent, but more in the sense of such beings touching me inappropriately and without my consent. It leaves me with a feeling of utter disgust.

If you get marked during such touches then this is very concerning because to my knowledge, negative beings can interfere with a living being. By interfere I mean in a certain way, you know, an indecent way. I've heard of that, but I'm not sure to what extend that is possible. I do know however that negative beings can very much invade our dreams, ie they appear in spirit form and they do this very consciously, and there are reports of them actually manifesting in physical form, and we then wake up and think it was a terrible nightmare when in reality it was more than that - it was real! These dreams do feel very real, more so than just any dream - because they are real! Low level spiritual tricksters often do this, ie people/spirits who are of the dark side, and it makes no difference whether they are deceased or still alive by the way.

To protect from such encounters I would suggest prayers for protection, and also it might be possible to train yourself to confront your attacker during chase dreams, but this is very difficult because when having a nightmare one is normally very afraid and panicky and one just wants to get away. Try to train yourself also to pray during nightmares, this always helps, if not straightaway then after a short while.
__________________



I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums