Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-05-2020, 04:34 AM
Experiencer

I finally realised in my sleep, that the law of existence: "All is one and one is all." is actually a statement about one thing.

I have been trying to understand that one, and in slumber, we often release all resistance. So that trying was also released. And the realisation simply naturally occured. As trying, is an indicator of resistance. When I tried to understand, all is one and one is all. I kept thinking about that statement in fragments, because I was TRYING to understand it. All is one.... All is one... And then suddenly one is all? I thought in linear fashion. But the realisation consists of no effort and simply pure realisation and pure knowingness. All is one and one is all, as both one and the same one thing. As all is one. Is the exact same thing as one is all.

Often we think in terms of this or that. And then we move on to this and that. And then we realise that this is that. And then you can simply know all of it, evermore naturally and effortlessly. To really begin to know how consciousness operates as one is all is all is one. Everything is made out of the same one consciousness, extending into the infinities of all that exists. Ever expandingly. It's so simple and so easy to understand, that I had to slumber all of my resistance/trying in order to really get it. To really GET IT how simple it really is. How effortless it is to know any and all of it. So freely. So naturally and so effortlessly. So joyfully. So evermore freely and awakeningly. So effortlessly. IT feels so good! To allow my evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation.
Old 07-05-2020, 12:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Ewwerrin, we are all the same thing, the earth, nature, eachother. I am you and you are me. Like an ant colony, the queen, soldiers and workers all exist to serve one purpose. Separate but united.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:58 AM
Experiencer

a lot of times i have dreams of meetings about corona, how to fix it, if to find a cure, with people i have no idea who they are
Old 11-05-2020, 06:06 AM
Newbie ;)

I've been having very vivid dreams about going shopping! Not for food but to look for nice things, clothes, books, even toys for my child. These dreams are so realistic that it makes me feel as if hours have passed when looking around the shops. In waking life, many non-essential shops are closed because of the lockdown.
Old 11-05-2020, 01:04 PM
Master

I have been dreaming about specific objects which I do not own and then finding those objects the very next day on my beach walks! It is quite weird, precognative dreams about random mundane things lol.

"Mine are not the years which time took from me,
Mine are not the years which perchance might come,
The moment is mine and if I take care of it -
It shall be mine, that which made time and eternity". Andreas Gyrphius.
Old 16-05-2020, 10:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Some nice dreams again last night.

One sensation i had when i was semi awake of sorts,

Was a naked female child lying on top of my side,with her cheek resting on my cheek.

It was a nice feeling,reminded me of a cherub.
Old 17-05-2020, 06:54 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyuh
Ewwerrin, we are all the same thing, the earth, nature, eachother. I am you and you are me. Like an ant colony, the queen, soldiers and workers all exist to serve one purpose. Separate but united.
One expands withinto itself, by changing perspective of the self, coming to self greater allowed self realisation.
Through all perspectives of the self, together, we all expand into our self greater allowed self realisation.
As all is one and one is all, we are all united in self service.
Old 18-05-2020, 02:51 PM
Newbie ;)

I am a raven who is flying overhead, it is at night and the moon is crimson, Three goddesses whose footfalls allow them to transverse the surface of a river walk passionately side by side upon the waters. One has Raven black hair and a dress that is made of the stars, its painted in the constellations. The second is nude and her whole body is made of sacred flames. The third has the horns, tail, and wings of a dragon. They all embrace one another as lovers and up on the bluffs above the river a sacred tree seemingly starts to burn with a fire that does not harm it. Once their "embrace" breaks they seemingly merge into a single three headed goddess. I perch upon the sacred tree and wait. The three headed goddess walks up a trail on the bluffs and places her hand on the sacred tree after which point I wake up.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Knower

Recently I've been dreaming about telephones. Old fashioned, traditional house phones that is, not cell phones. Always in a different setting - once someone gave me a new phone and it was all pink but didn't work properly, in another dream there was a warning message.

Telephones represent communication. One set of communications I had to disengage from in real life - but am I supposed to communicate with someone else? And if so, with whom?

I don't particularly like speaking on the phone anyway. Just think, one talks down the phone to someone without knowing what the other person is doing or if they are even listening. One never knows who is listening in (most governments do now). A scary thought! And then there is the issue of dialing the wrong number by accident, ending up who knows where. People make assumptions when one calls them, assumptions about who and what one is - assumptions are always wrong.

Whoever invented the telephone should be shot!

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 26-05-2020, 01:38 AM
Knower

I seem to be having a stream of nightmares now which is strange, I almost feel like there’s an entity taunting me, if anyone knows a solution, sage? Praying to the divine realm or Jesus Christ, how do you pray properly?