Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-04-2020, 08:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by somthnextrordnry
My latest dream, which I'd love some interpretive help with: I was in the ocean, a dark blue color with no land masses to be seen. I was alone and yet surrounded. I could not see anyone or anything around but the water, however I felt surrounded by beings and feelings of security, protection, and love. I then felt a gentle bump in my lower back. I did not turn around, though I might have glimpsed a dorsal fin ... I felt a shark's presence. But the shark did not linger long, and soon I felt another gentle bump. This time, a dolphin, that I did not set eyes on either - and the dolphin began joyfully propelling me forth, powerfully and with pure intent.

Welcome somthenextrordny, hard to spell

I had about the same vision around 37 years ago when I was meditating with a Tibetan group. I was under water around a light shining the blue of the water. At the limit of this blue bubble in the darkness there was a dolphin that was teasing me to follow him in the darkness of the sea.

Each time my consciousness near the light under the sea wanted to follow the dolphin in the darkness of it would return to my physical body that in a way shook from fear.

I would then calm my body deeply and try to follow again the dolphin. Again and again.

It was simply the play of trusting oneself to let go of its on Ego to merge into this Universe.

It's a big step.

Enjoy!

In this holographic multidimensional world, I'm simply amazed to still walk, from time to time, in a linear unfolding 4D world.
Old 18-04-2020, 10:01 PM
Administrator
Hello

I had an odd dream just before I woke up this morning.

I was in a candy store in England in Braford and Avon, and having been there I do not recall seeing any only candy shop there. My husband lived near there and goes told me there I not one there.

LOL in the dream I was with him in the store and he was finding all this candy he liked, he was going OMG I have not has this and this for years. I looked at some that were similar to what I know is a "Cherry Blossom" but when I looked closer it has some sort of cookie / biscuit thing in the chocolate. I could not find a thing.

He said to me he was getting out of bed and going upstairs so that woke me up. He goes what were you talking about Branford and Avon for ? So I shared the dream I had.

So odd. Too he can not eat our Canadian Chocolate breaks out in hives.

Lynn
Old 19-04-2020, 03:40 AM
Knower

Some cool interesting dreams here mine are generally dreams about the future I predict but don’t want, lots of poverty, and me running away from evil, I feel like this evil represents the new world order, being microchiped, mandatory vaccines from bill gates etc, I just want a quiet peaceful life lol
Old 19-04-2020, 07:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I dreamed about viking spirit in the woods clothed in skins wearing an eye patch and wielding an axe. At which time he calls my name leads me through the woods to 2 people having sex under a crystal elephant skull. Tusks transparent and filled with human blood. Axe wielding viking spirit broke the tusks of blood open over the 2 people having sex and said "blood lust" Then gave me the axe. There was a circle above the vikings spirits head and with flashes of runes as the viking spoke. I could not understand what he was saying. There was lighting and a large tree.... do not practice this religion nor have I ever. I have no clue what this is or what it means?
Old 20-04-2020, 07:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
I agree. I think you're seeing old friends and acquaintances in your dreams now to show you that life went on and you were just fine when you lost touch with them. The same applies to the business you closed - you let go of it and you will be fine.

Right on. Thank You
Old 20-04-2020, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a dream the other night about a family gathering, the weird thing is even my departed loved ones are in my dream like they are alive. can anyone interpret my dream?
Old 22-04-2020, 11:18 PM
Guide
My last 2 dreams have been about me chasing after people with police.

The first was about teenagers going wild shooting fireworks. One of them shot at my car and damaged it, and I stalked him to a grocery store, then waited outside with 2 cops. We caught him when he left the store, but he wriggled away and ran, but after turning a corner a third cop took him down.

Later I went to his house and spoke with his mom. The teen was now a dog, and we ended on good terms as I shook his human-like paw.

The second was about driving with a woman who was trying to rip me off somehow. I pretended to be friendly so she didn't know that I knew. I told her about people in the past who ripped me off. She somehow tried to frame me by allowing me to drive as soon as she drove us onto the wrong side of the highway. People honked but I waited to safely make a u-turn while continuing to drive on the shoulder so she couldn't bail out.

I spotted a cop and slowly crashed the car off the shoulder, got out, yelled to the cop to get the woman, and chased alongside the cop.

This has been very refreshing because one of my common themes of dreams I used to have was BEING CHASED by police.
Old 25-04-2020, 05:40 AM
Master
A recurring dream I have had is I 'borrow' a business jet and fly it to Florida. While in Florida, I am able to refuel and fly back and leave the jet where I found it.

For a while, I actually thought I had done this!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
Old 04-05-2020, 12:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Been having very vivid dreams almost every night the past week

Anyone else dreamed of a very big spider?

Probably irrelevant but it looked like a black widow mixed with a tarantula, body the size of a cat or small dog
Old 07-05-2020, 03:49 AM
Deactivated Account

The Last year and more frequently in the past 6mnths,i've been having dreams with a key and going to train stations.

I know what this means for me.