Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 06:09 PM
Master
I got a strong feeling to write to post this today, and calmed after writing most of it - to get the 'feeling' shall I write and save it for another day, the feeling is to post it, no intention of that earlier in the day, so here goes, I'll try and keep it positive.

And 'If' in a couple of months time you all get on to me, about what happens now!!! I will be the first to say please send the invoices for your meditation time to my address ************ oh its blanked personal details out - never mind send them to me via the forum, carefully writing on the letter, for the attention of one-light, and it'll have their full attention - they'll have a good shredder there, sorted...

Seriously now... I'm noticing the lockdown is being eased around the world, well in our country starting to anyway - we the people are on the move, and are being freed from our lockdown pens to roam in the wilds again bit by bit. Although it is nice to get out and we need all economies lifting, but how safe it is as in getting rid of the thing totally.

Just a quick mention of the multi millionaires/billionaires worldwide might have to dig deep in their pockets - can't take it with them can they, or maybe they can, and they have a plan to stash it in a big crater on the moon on their way to 'judgment' and call back for it later, so 'naive' - that day will come for sure, their judgment for lifes good/bad deeds and 'greed' here on earth.

So going back to the main point... no giving up now all you lovely people here helping - visualise/prayer once a day if you want to, we keep pushing make a difference... It could be Jesus has 2 options, he lets this play out so it fades eventually. Problem with that - unless this 'thing' virus gets to zero, then it'll multiply, because people will get careless with social distancing, and off we go again for a year or more until or 'if' a vaccine is produced.

The other option is, Jesus will listen to us, and maybe you reading now are the one that makes the difference. We don't want in 12 months time, no hugging friends or granny or nana because its 'dangerous' do we - how absurd it sounds, but here we are involved with this very issue so ridiculous, can't hug family, never heard anything like it in my life....... I know we've had many difficulties over the many, many decades, but the one thing we had was comfort with a hug.

So no giving up now, we could be so close to making a difference, just once a day... Who says we can't make a difference between us, World Leaders? some know nothing about what we all here know regarding God's power. If you search online - I just put in 'how many galaxies in the universe' its 100 billion galaxies, and we're the only planet with life - let me just think about that!! That's what many scientists and world leaders know about what really exists as in spiritual and the power of Jesus...

Keep going now everyone, takes a few moments no giving up, then we wait and see... I keep pushing here as you know, but how many are joining in, that's the thing isn't it, the interest on here as been shall we say limited as in people saying 'we are taking part in prayer' 17,000 'new visitors' on here, and if you count people looking on different time to new messages 1 million views on both threads who knows, powerful forum this. BUT if it has chance to work you have to get involved as well, 'you' can make a difference with prayer... determination is what we need, and mean it in prayer, thank you everyone helping...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 09-05-2020 at 07:14 PM.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:47 AM
ant

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ~ Margaret Mead
Old 14-05-2020, 09:00 AM
Master
I was in thought this morning watching the energy I see early hours appearing in my mind and then into prayer - and I was saying in thought about the beautiful world God has created and we've dirtied it, or had done anyway - and I was chatting away in thought, and I was saying Jesus could could click his fingers and all this virus thing would go away instantly.

Whether this virus was meant to happen or man made, i'm not even going to get into that one - but one things for sure its cleaned the planet up...

But would we learn enough by our experience to maybe not drive to work 'every' day when its possible to work from home - not have those plane journeys to multi holidays abroad when joe blogs down the road doesn't have a roof over his head - makes us think differently all thats gone on doesn't it... I don't do a lot of miles these days but maybe you do and in prayer just offer some differences that 'you' can make to keeping the planet clean. because whether it was man made or not I don't know - but I know this, enough people pray and offer to make changes and Jesus could step in at an instant, and get the hugs back for all...

Just a good option everyone - a little prayer, that's what we can do, and maybe persuade a family member to offer lifestyle changes in prayer - how long's this going to last for, 5 years no hugging that child, too dangerous? ridiculous thought.

The blue energy I see went deeper more gorgeous after thinking about all this early hours - so here I am writing it... your turn everyone a prayer and just what 'you' can do differently, those who want to help.

I think when people are in prayer - just a little mention about how you're going play your part, to help keep the planet clean would be really helpful. So to all interested, I think thats what we should do, try to make a DIFFERENCE... Who says we can't on earth here as a powerful group.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 14-05-2020 at 11:39 AM.
Old 27-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Master
I'll just put this on here because I like keep this thread high at the moment, and because it might be related to corona with what i say, don't know how but is it in some way... Just to say the weather here has been brilliant since lockdown - but there are 5% ants to what there are normally here, and flies so few, is it early? Not in my or my wifes opinion, and the birds are as normal, but i'm having to give them so much food - anyone else notice anything different...

Old 27-05-2020, 06:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'll just put this on here because I like keep this thread high at the moment, and because it might be related to corona with what i say, don't know how but is it in some way... Just to say the weather here has been brilliant since lockdown - but there are 5% ants to what there are normally here, and flies so few, is it early? Not in my or my wifes opinion, and the birds are as normal, but i'm having to give them so much food - anyone else notice anything different...
Quite the opposite here. Full of rain, after a long drought. A strong storm caused a 5 hour brown-out here and we might have hurricane season earlier and the insects especially ants here, have amplified. Caught a few drinking out of a can of mine I left on a window sill only yesterday

Naturally, being the mush that I am; I put them outside near what I hope was their hill. Haha. :)

To stay on-topic; I hope everyone and their families on here have been moderately corona-free. Stay strong, everyone. Keep those vibrations high and do not fear. The best you can do is your best. Don't put too much weight on yourselves.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 30-05-2020, 10:05 AM
Master
Well I had this dream last night not aggressive but interesting - a lady I knew has corona in the dream - I don't know who it is now, forgotten as i woke up - but her face was a mess with some marks but she was not in distress she had a smile, and in the dream I said to my wife she has corona. But the interesting thing is in the dream all the cars red lights went out in a town/city centre don't know where, just leaving headlights on for about 5 seconds and 'no' red rear lights, I told someone in the dream, ive only ever known this happen once before...

I put this on because you never know, might mean something, or lead someone else to say something regarding finding a cure, or maybe corona thing is just going to fade away or be removed, who knows, maybe 'you will' in dream...... Maybe a few more prayers, help get it gone.

So don't know what that's all about - anyway i'll pop it on the astral projection page - nothing much happening there on a possible corona cure, I expect they've all been asked to stay at home, stay now! no astral projecting good boy/girl, no travelling spreading germs.....

Last edited by one-light : 30-05-2020 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:01 PM
Master
I had an idea early this morning when I get guidance... I had asked again yesterday in conversation and prayer with Jesus and my Angels, what's happening regarding this virus, and can you give any assistance please... So this is how it went with the idea given - I was in a city, early hours while 'awake' this morning 'power of mind' thinking - and I visualised there were thousands of people in an outside stadium, and 50,000 people were there waiting for me to speak... I had one of those loud hailers in my hand, and I put it to my mouth and started speaking about covid19 - and someone knocked me and said we have a mike here use this, ok that's better lol...

So I started to speak, helloooo - and everyone covered their ears, oh too loud, turn it down a bit please I said, ok that's better - hello everyone - I have some great news.........

Corona this 'thing' virus has run its race, its weakening all around the world - people are getting better at a remarkable rate all around the globe, this virus thing has burned itself out, and dissolved into the worthless aggressive piece of rubbish that it is - and dissolving into the nothingness that it should be from now on - and people will be able to get their lovely hugs and holidays back...

I first started speaking in London, a massive crowd of maybe 50,000 people - just imagine the 'energy of that' - and speaking about this in meditation in your mind of course, but its powerful - and if enough people here are interested to try to have a go at it, we possible could make such a difference between us, if enough do it, and its fun way to get some of our own back in our minds with this virus.

I then went to Birmingham and spoke again to another big crowd of people, just for a few moments - and do you know what I 'enjoyed every moment' of doing my bit using the Power of Visualisation to help get rid of this 'thing' that kills so many, then I went to Glasgow, Bristol etc etc... We're in a battle here - time we upped our game, those interested in helping... Balls in your court now everyone...

I make no promises - depends maybe on how many bother, or just leave it to someone else - maybe 'you' help make the difference, be the star for the day, talk to 200,000 people in your country... Who says on this planet we can't make a difference between us - of course we can.....

Last edited by one-light : 03-06-2020 at 09:11 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:27 PM
Master
I have said some things on this forum that are 'different' - and stuck my neck out - and had the chair kicked from under me many times I can say, and 'got back up' like treading on egg shells sometimes I tell you, get me a plaster lol - so this time no!! - i'm just going to generalise!!! but it is to do with this (COVID-19) thing that is terrorizing us - and someone has to say something.......

There have been many mass gatherings, i'm going to say over the recent months as an example to generalise and say on a beach, to keep it varied. If it was in your local Te*co or As*a or other big stores and it was packed inside, there'd be uproar in the press wouldn't there...

So with all my research, especially the virus side - I would be the first to say 'stand strong' no fear and carry on - but!!! keep your distance, be sensible while we fight this 'thing' and get more control.

Grandmother's have been told can't see grand kids because it 'might' be dangerous... Mass gathering 'are' dangerous, and people connected to people from gatherings will be killed as people pass this virus on from 'any' gatherings and it gets hold again, fact!

It seems like we got the hurry up everyone, because it seems many people will 'never' social distance for safety of all, in many countries that is...

So I hope many of you here are trying my 50,000 people Visualisation 'talks' idea - lets get this thing gone, something's going on with the spiritual guidance that Ive been given, but if enough people here don't bother it might not work... And its not even complicated - visualise the virus dead and you've been given special permission to talk to 50,000 people in your city, who were told yesterday to get here in a stadium for some important news regarding the weakening of the virus - then have your glory moment as in the last post, then speak to them in your mind 'the world is waiting' for you to give the great news... Lets get this thing gone...

Last edited by one-light : 06-06-2020 at 08:59 PM.
Old 13-06-2020, 09:27 PM
Master
Just a quick message on here - no giving up now... Use your 'will' power of your mind 'between us' - lets help get this thing gone, visualise it 'withering away' - between us to help destroy it - stop it infecting and reinfecting others... No giving up now those helping, its a crucial time...

Old 05-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Master
There are 3 covid/corona threads on the march here, this thread want's to join the party - might as well make it 4 - get some action here between us - some light will appear...

I been out today - took a day off from the computer and helping and debating issues with folk... And just as I was laying on the bed with my thoughts with a clearer mind, and I was going to help out on a MH forum - then this came to my mind, so i'll do that later ... So I got to thinking what if there is a target for Jesus and divine intervention and we were just one short of the target and no one else bothers...

So then I began chatting and in prayer with God'Jesus'Holy Spirit - and I suddenly said I'm going to try one more time to help 'play my part' to help get rid of this 'covid/corona thing'... So in my mind with all 'my will' I visualised the controlling 'master virus' by a tree and I took a bow placed the arrow in it - took my time, pulled back ready to fire, took my time again aim and let it go - bulls eye, the arrow right in the heart of master controlling covid, and half of it dropped over the arrow 'got ya'...

Then I visualised a person at the hospital speaking to another person at another hospital on the phone - saying have you noticed people are getting better with covid - then on the news I visualised a news reader saying worldwide the same, somethings happening...

I remind people here Power of Visualisation - its a real thing - and divine intervention - a real possibility in so many instances worldwide - 'we know this' many or all of us with personal experience - won't be everyone's cup of tea visualisation or too busy - but I bet some somewhere on here will help - maybe we are 10 off target if anyone's got 5 mins spare to try and make a difference...

And while i'm preparing to sent this message to 'you' reading in the hope that enough take a part in this to help with a bit of your time - I am playing my favorite CD track 11 - Elvis Presley & The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - How Great Thou Art - to give this message some energy - in the hope that something might get done as God'Jesus'Holy Spirit step in to help - we can but try and help 'make this work' - and make a difference...

Some here will try to help make this happen I think, thank you - because you never know - a quick word of 'command' from Jesus and its sorted 'sad withering virus'...

Balls in your court anyone interested in taking part - 5 mins...

Closed Thread