Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 30-08-2021, 09:54 AM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
His spirit is us, Ghaleon.
Huh? We are Ghaleon? Evil and treachorous?
Old 18-10-2021, 03:09 PM
Seeker

Sorry to hear this, RIP

Sorry to hear this, RIP
Old 21-02-2022, 10:08 PM
Knower
Rest in peace, Matt!
Old 21-02-2022, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Matt knew about 'spiritual stuff'. His resting in peace is pretty unlikely. My expectation is that he'll be active, involved and interested in all that's going on in this world and on his website. blessings
Old 15-02-2023, 09:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much Matt...
Old 10-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Newbie ;)

They say time heals all wounds. I don't believe that, I believe the pain just becomes a customary part of life. To this day I still mourn my friend Steve Jobs. I don't know who dialed the wrong number, but there we were; a couple of computer geeks talking about the web. I mean yeah I ring Bill Gates for tech support, but windows just bit off apple. This is about your twin flame though. I do believe those past can give a parting message to one person at least once before committing to the other side. You are his heart, his heart is now your entire being, so maybe gather up some courage, look into the mirror at your teary, bloodshot eyes and unkempt hair and ask who in 2023 grieves for someone lost in 2009. I hope I haven't misread or misinterpreted anything. I kinda feel the guy was lucky, to have someone love him as much as you do. What were his beliefs about the afterlife? ya know, at the turn of the century the two of you could be young again, falling for each other all over again, and maybe even ascend in that next life. Who knows as your dream said "this is where his heart ONCE WAS," and it has moved, into you,
Dear Admin, Sincerly, The Alchemist
Old 27-04-2023, 01:24 AM
Newbie ;)

What a wonderful legacy and tribute to Matt's work this site is. May it continue long into the future