Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 07-05-2012, 09:59 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Moving a Rock by using my mind

Using a Rock as a Pendulum, one as big as a Rugby Ball
Hi, I was wondering if any Dowsers have been able to use a large rock as a pendulum. I was drawn to doing this a few years ago. I have tried a few different sorts and they all work just like using a pendulum except for the fact that you have to rest your arm on a rail or something as it gets heavy after a while. It goes around and around and back and forth just like a small one. I think I was shown it so that I could understand the power behind it. My reaction to a Pendulum has always been strong, ie, it always goes fast and high. Rocks have high energy, some very high so I am sure there is a connection there that we should learn about. Would love to know your views on it as we all have a lot to learn yet.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:12 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Has anybody ever seen this happen. Of course the more important the thing that I think about the wider the rock swings and the faster. It just show you how strong the energy coming from the palm of the hand can be.Would love to read your thoughts on it.
Old 19-05-2012, 09:57 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Please wont someone write something. I see over sixty people have read it but no one will write in, maybe you think it can't be done. I have done it many times with all different sizes. of rocks and have shown people, they couldn't believe what they were seeing. I might have try to put it on Utube, at least it does not go as quick as a Crystal as the speed of them can sometimes become a blur. I am trying to do tests on the energy around us and some rocks have lot. Have a great day, Clarrie
Old 19-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Deactivated Account

It maybe, that like me, they have no answer or ideas for you.

No one likes posts for the sake of posting!

It happens.
Old 19-05-2012, 09:41 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, Thank you for your honest answer. Are you a Dowser? It would be nice if someone else tried it that had a strong reaction to Dowsing. I am sure I was shown how to do it for a reason and will just have to keep doing tests I guess. My energy is very strong, it was right from when I first asked my Acorn to give me an answer, that was until I lost it. I know some people just get a small reaction. All the best, Clarrie
Old 21-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Hm... I've actually never tried anything too large. I've mostly stuck with small pendants, like what's on a necklace usually. Then again, I don't have a large rock or strong string/rope to hold it together. ^^;
But if I can, I'll try.
Old 21-05-2012, 08:59 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, Thank you for your post Dreaming-for_Tomorrow, that is a good profile name as I feel that is what we should be doing, looking ahead for the future generations as if we don't they might not have one Another thing that has some times happened when I have shown people to dowse. Sometimes as can happen for a start when they are learning the pendulum wont move for them as sometimes people have to try a few times to get their mind right for it to work. Every time I have put my hand on their arm, away the pendulum goes strongly . I have also found the some people only get a small reaction, it may only just move so the chances are they would not be able to move much heavier. I am sure that there is a message there for us though that I am trying to learn about. That maybe we we should be looking more in that direction for a energy source, or maybe it is the rocks we should be looking at as I know some of them have so much energy, depending on what sort and where they come from. All the best on life's path every one Clarrie
Old 21-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Master

:) hi there. I am not a big dowered right now -used to all the time - but now I am just doing healing, maybe I'll get back into it. -drifting sry. Back to topic, I started with small stuff and moved up in scale seeing more of a notice -they actually have a pendelum in a museum which is HUGE by the way, and follows Earth's rotation sort of thing. I never went, but I was shown in my physics class. I did use stuff sometimes as big as bowling balls or just big rocks, usually stuff with points though. They work and I think even bigger could've too, my arm just gets tired after holding it up for a while.
Old 22-05-2012, 09:30 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
:) hi there. I am not a big dowered right now -used to all the time - but now I am just doing healing, maybe I'll get back into it. -drifting sry. Back to topic, I started with small stuff and moved up in scale seeing more of a notice -they actually have a pendelum in a museum which is HUGE by the way, and follows Earth's rotation sort of thing. I never went, but I was shown in my physics class. I did use stuff sometimes as big as bowling balls or just big rocks, usually stuff with points though. They work and I think even bigger could've too, my arm just gets tired after holding it up for a while.

I know what you mean,when I use something big like that I rest my arm on a rail or something, it keeps the arm still and also gives it a rest.. It is interesting when you talk about the one in the museum, there is a feeling in the back of my mind that I might have seen a photo of one like that years ago. I am glad you have been able to use one as well that big, just shows the energy that is out there.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Hmmmm

So excited to talk to you!!! Yes I also have a extremely strong reaction. I have been able to use about anything from an outdoor rope swing to a 50lbs chain used for construction equipment. They can swing so big and stop on a dime if I ask. I can ask it to rotate and reverse and also figure 8 which I thought would be hard but they can do it. I also implemented a letter board. I LOVE my pendulum. I am always coming up with new things. Would love to talk!