Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-04-2020, 09:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I recorded a spirit and strange whistling

I've had some experiences at night mainly noises after i've gone to bed and last night just after i've turned out the lights it sounded like someone kicked or punched something in my room behind me. I've had experiences before too.. For a while I always got woken up at 5 am, I then recorded in my room and caught a voice saying "am I dead?" when enhancing the volume. I managed to get rid of that spirit afterwards and the noise which woke me up every morning stopped the next day.

Tonight because of all the experiences lately I decided to record my room again, turned everything off that could generate noise so it was completely silent all around. I caught many interesting sounds. I enhanced the sound in my computer and heard a very deep mans voice at the very start of the recording, mumbling things that were unintelligible but at times it sounded like it was trying to yell "hello" and it wasn't a very pleasent voice, sounded very annoyed... Then spread all over the recording very loud sighs and breaths that were made RIGHT NEXT to the microphone, at times they sounded frustrated like someone was trying to get their voice through without succeeding. Then on top of that lots of high pitched random whistles spread throughout the recording, at times peaking very loud on the sound scale and then lower but everytime they appeared they did several in a row like how a clock ticks but high pitched only to disappear and then come back again. That high pitch whistle is new to me and i'm wondering if it's a spiritual thing and if it means something, can spirits do that?
Old 08-04-2020, 07:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccy
I've had some experiences at night mainly noises after i've gone to bed and last night just after i've turned out the lights it sounded like someone kicked or punched something in my room behind me. I've had experiences before too.. For a while I always got woken up at 5 am, I then recorded in my room and caught a voice saying "am I dead?" when enhancing the volume. I managed to get rid of that spirit afterwards and the noise which woke me up every morning stopped the next day.

Tonight because of all the experiences lately I decided to record my room again, turned everything off that could generate noise so it was completely silent all around. I caught many interesting sounds. I enhanced the sound in my computer and heard a very deep mans voice at the very start of the recording, mumbling things that were unintelligible but at times it sounded like it was trying to yell "hello" and it wasn't a very pleasent voice, sounded very annoyed... Then spread all over the recording very loud sighs and breaths that were made RIGHT NEXT to the microphone, at times they sounded frustrated like someone was trying to get their voice through without succeeding. Then on top of that lots of high pitched random whistles spread throughout the recording, at times peaking very loud on the sound scale and then lower but everytime they appeared they did several in a row like how a clock ticks but high pitched only to disappear and then come back again. That high pitch whistle is new to me and i'm wondering if it's a spiritual thing and if it means something, can spirits do that?

There may be some spirits wishing to talk with you, try to meditate for more than 30 minutes in total silence, at night, just before sleep, see if you hear something, expect nothing, just immerse yourself in silence.
Old 17-04-2020, 11:52 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccy

Yes! I agree with the above poster. My(deceased) uncle did it for years before he was able to get my attention. Alot of times, it's a family member/ancestor...even if you don't know them, or they died before you were born. You may be sensitive/open to things others in the family ignore or are afraid of. They could be just letting you know that you have gifts, by getting your attention, you know that you have gifts ...by seeing/hearing/sensing them. This is their way of helping you pay attention, and to start developing those gifts.

People will tell you that these spirits need help, ECT...but many times they don't. We have alot of guides/relatives that help us pay attention to certain things that we aren't fully aware of.
Old 18-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Experiencer

There could be spirits wishing to contact you.

I have 'flashes' appearing at night.
Old 19-04-2020, 08:11 AM
Pathfinder

I hear breaths like then when watching TV or have sound on on my PC. I find the experience undesirable but a 'whatever' attitude helps me. I also have another thing I do involving movements that sometimes help ease it. It depends.

I hear a whistling sound like you described in my head at times. I haven't heard it on audio things (yet). I think it might signify incoming energy perhaps. I don't know.

I do get tick tocks in my head not in audio. I think it could be something frustrated that its attacks aren't working and decides to lash out.
Old 19-04-2020, 01:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
There could be spirits wishing to contact you.

I have 'flashes' appearing at night.

Yes...I've had this happen, too! It looked liked someone was using a camera with a bright flash bulb. Very big, repeated, bright white flashes...in a pitch dark room. Ive asked about this before, and people responded by saying it was the headlights of a car. It was not....it was like a pin point in the middle of the room, that exploded out in a white huge flash... similar to The flash of a camera, or the way a firework explodes in the sky. There was no reflection off a wall or anything like a headlight. Plus, I lived on a dead end street, out in the countryside, and my house was situated in the Shawnee national Forest...nobody out there at 3 am.