Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-07-2020, 09:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
Oh my God, Neil.
You nail-ed it.
Hahaha. I mean.
I have never seen a better expression of how the trick with Christianity works. Can I quote you at times? Thanks in advance
I don't accept no as an answer hahaha
come on share this wisdom :P after all.. it's all about sharing and caring !
But seriously.
The part about not knowing how to activate the flows consciously and instead doing the " crossword" sort of knowledge - that's exactly what it is.

p.s. - I didn't really read the whole thread, I can't find this prayer though when searching in it right now.
🙂 Quote it..yes sure. you may do with it, what ever you see fit to do with it.

You can find the prayer, by typing into Google.. "the prayer for the divine love PADGETT MESSAGES"

Then copy paste it into your device of choice.

Within the Padgett Messages there are also hundreds of messages about the divine love, written by spiritual beings who profess to be celestial Christed children of the Heavenly Father Christ entity. & Also messages of the life within the Holy Kingdom.

🙂👍
Old 05-07-2020, 09:58 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Spiritual Mankind is created only of the "Natural love". And when created they do not possess any of the divine love.
The divine love is the very essence of & from the Christ entity "GOD". & Can be his gift to one & all.

However it has to be continuously longed for & recieved in sufficient quantities in order for it to transform a person into a Christed child of the Heavenly Father Christ entity. & without the complete transformation, a person can never enter into the Holy Kingdom.

And many self professed Christian people, all their life head of to church every Sunday & sing hosanna to Jesus, and read from the bible. Though they do not understand the workings of the divine love and how to activate the inflowings of it. & so they will for ever remain as natural mankind, & can only ever enter the lesser spiritual Heavens & will never know God. Because they hold fast to their bible scriptures & pray to jesus, they will continue to travel throughout the lesser spiritual Heavens for untold many thousands of years in search of God though will never find God.

They eventually depart from the Earth & in their minds they still hold on to their beliefs that reading the bible & preying to jesus will get them into the Holy Kingdom.

And, "ImthatIm". Your quote in your post, is simply of the natural love. With the word "God" tossed into it, with a belief that that is sufficient for you to see you into the favour of God. Though it won't.

God only helps those that help themselves. The message was given to the first parents, & was dismissed by them, & not past on to further generations of mankind. The message that they need to live vegan lifestyles with a knowledge of the divine love & how to activate the inflowings of it. In order for it to transform a person into a Christed being.

Jesus attempted to get that point across to mankind, however he was murdered & his message was watered down when it was written about in the bible.

"ImthatIm"...do you endeavour to live a vegan lifestyle everyday with a complete knowledge that at the moment you are simply "natural man". Do you fully understand the workings of the divine divine love, & have a desire for it & the transformation into the Christed child, that will give you such radiance and a capability to withstand the incredible intensities within Holy Kingdom.

""In reality are you realy a student of the divine love""

In an earlier post i left a message about the prayer for divine love, and as yet nobody has bothered to respond to it. I believe that that suggests that it was not well received & not worth further considerations
& enquiry. And that everyone is safe in their knowledge that they are on the correct path.

I wonder if all will remain on their same paths of the "natural love" mind set, for many more thousands of years, after they have been liberated from the flesh, as they wander through the lesser spiritual Heavens, believing that they are students of the "divine love" without any true understanding of it.

It is nice to hear from you.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
True....one sentence responses are safe...adding little of substance and providing no reason or logic to illustrate any point that a poster might have in mind. It amounts to an avoidance of meaningful dialogue .

Sometimes, however, "less is more".

Pantanjali's Yoga Sutras and the Koans of the Zen Masters and the aphorisms of Confucius, among others, continue to be quite brief but very effective ! They are intended to be thought-provoking and not necessarily geared to promoting a dialogue.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:17 PM
PureEvil760

People seem to have adopted the idea that heaven, hell and life are 2 separate things however we never left eternity, we're part of it right now. We simply became blind to it due to physical survival needs. Heaven is here right now and accessible but the fabricated reality you have created for yourself which only you can see will never and I mean never be able to enter Heaven. You have to follow the pre-existing laws of eternity, they will not bend to suit you.

The definition of hell is the amount of time you hold onto your own fabricated creation. Hell is not eternal, but it is in eternity so technically you could stay there as long as you like, as long as you value your own creation over God's.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:38 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
People seem to have adopted the idea that heaven, hell and life are 2 separate things however we never left eternity, we're part of it right now. We simply became blind to it due to physical survival needs. Heaven is here right now and accessible but the fabricated reality you have created for yourself which only you can see will never and I mean never be able to enter Heaven. You have to follow the pre-existing laws of eternity, they will not bend to suit you.

The definition of hell is the amount of time you hold onto your own fabricated creation. Hell is not eternal, but it is in eternity so technically you could stay there as long as you like, as long as you value your own creation over God's.

They have become as gods in the knowing of good and evil.

All parents, including Yahweh, want their children to end better than they have or will.

All, including the gods, will be pleased to see that what they started with, in terms of better laws and rules to live by, has been improved by quite a bit.

We are doing what nature and god has programmed us to do.

What was your complaint again?

Regards
DL
Old 12-07-2020, 09:52 PM
Master
I love christianity. I'm a baptised christian but I'm also a lover of all religions and practises. Christianity in my opinion is not corrupt but some christians are. If we lived how Jesus lived then we'd be living the christian way, loving our neighbours as ourselves, doing unto others as we would have others do unto us, judging not that we shall not be judged and loving all things. Amen
Old 17-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I love christianity. I'm a baptised christian but I'm also a lover of all religions and practises. Christianity in my opinion is not corrupt but some christians are. If we lived how Jesus lived then we'd be living the christian way, loving our neighbours as ourselves, doing unto others as we would have others do unto us, judging not that we shall not be judged and loving all things. Amen

You do know that that all comes to pass after Jesus returns and murders all who will not bow to him. Right?

A men to you my friend with a murderous fascist heart.

Regards
DL
Old 17-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Suspended

No he said he comes in a way not foreseen by men.
Old 19-07-2020, 05:58 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild

Christianity is corrupt. People do not understand the Gospel's. His teachings in them.

Neither Paul nor Peter or for that matter anyone else is authorized to teach. Only One Teacher/Master.

The Churches are no Churches. An evil joke, they are.

The very book Bible is corrupt. Yet it has a lot good things. Words of Christ and other good stuff. So it is extremely valuable only as long as we can discern rather than paint the whole thing in one broad brush as divine inspired.
Old 19-07-2020, 06:14 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundation123
Christianity is corrupt. People do not understand the Gospel's. His teachings in them.

What's else offers this Adam & Eve Heaven?

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=136265

You 'd have to be crazy to pass on that.