Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 13-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Moonangel

Angel1 Long and drawn out..but interesting.

Does anyone ever get their pendalum spelling? I get mine swinging in the no direction as i go through the alphabet, and then it swings into yes as I get to the first letter ect ect... this can take a while if trying to have a conversation and be very very tireing, but I have had some good results... I must admit that for some reason i feel a bit more like im doing the ouiji and have attracted..not bad spirits, but spirits that arnt being honest or on some occasions, spirits who want to be a bit jokey with things that were serious to me at the time ect

Recently where im from a woman went missing from home, and my instinct was that she had died, however her final cctv footage of her in a shop, showed her buying a property newspaper, so I thought I must be wrong, and that the woman probably wanted to start a new life for herself and not tell anyone where she was going. I was useing the pendalum one day and I asked it to spell out where the woman was... it spelled out, "bag found first bottom of deep water...." i never heard anything of her bag, but a few weeks later when the ice had melted, her body was found in deep water. There have been numerous other incidents where the pendalum has been able to spell things out that have come true, but the problem is, I never know if im really communicating with who it says I am, or if its one of the jokey ones..as I call them, so id probably never feel fully comfortable.... but still i go back for more.

Sometimes if the spirit is my grandparents the sentence always starts off in the same way... my grandad says, "dear one" and my nan says "I can advise" I usually feel that im with them if it spells this, and has never seemed like they are being "jokey" like some of the others.

Thought id share that with you x x

Moonangel
Old 13-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Master
You might get some use from these pendulum charts.
http://pendulumcharts.com/index.html

You will find all sorts in there plus pendulum charts.
Old 13-03-2011, 01:09 PM
LightFilledHeart

Hi Moon,

I actually got my greater soul name in just such a manner as you describe with spelling via your pendulem, only I used dowsing rods
Old 13-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Moonangel

Thanks for the link there norseman, I never knew they existed, I will get myself one. Thats interesting too lightfilledheart, I have never tryed rods, I might get myself some of those too..x
Old 13-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Uhmar

Moonangel

I made mine myself using the errr uhhhhmmmmmm the pics on the site norseman linked.as patterns to guide me

I just drew them and colored them myself onto either white paper or colored construction paper..then used markers, or colored pencils or crayons to design them...a dang site cheaper as well rflho
Just took a little time and creative energy.

Nothing a ruler and a protractor or even a pot lid or dish/bowl circular item can't duplcate...
Old 13-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Moonangel

Uhmar.. My mr moonangel has already been chosen for the job, hes more creative than me with these things, when I showed him the pic on the link, he said he could rustle me one up...il let you know how I we get on.
Old 13-03-2011, 08:51 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
You might get some use from these pendulum charts.
http://pendulumcharts.com/index.html

You will find all sorts in there plus pendulum charts.
very interesting