Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 23-01-2011, 10:18 AM
shifty123

first one of the day

When you start off for the day checking which way you're at. The pendulum is swinging dead center is that where you'll get most correct answers?
Old 23-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Jules

Hi Stogey,
Welcome to SF and pleased to meet you :)

It depends how your pendulum works for you. Have you cleansed it and asked if it will work with you and also which way it will spin or swing for yes and no?

When mine stays still it means I've to figure the answers out myself! So nope not in my case, but remember the pendulum is unique to each individual. Ask the same question to your pendulum and see what answer you get .. don't be surprised if it stays still though .. coz gut feelings telling me it'll be saying it's your choice, take whichever option feels right and go with it. Just my opinion of course :)
Namaste
Jue x
Old 23-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
When you start off for the day checking which way you're at. The pendulum is swinging dead center is that where you'll get most correct answers?

You must tell the pendulum how to indicate a Yes and No everytime you use it. [Actually, that's you subconsciously telling yourself which directions] The pendulum is only a tool which allows you to contact your own subconscious and heightens your intuition. You already know the answers but they are submerged and must be brought to the surface.
Old 23-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
You must tell the pendulum how to indicate a Yes and No everytime you use it. [Actually, that's you subconsciously telling yourself which directions] The pendulum is only a tool which allows you to contact your own subconscious and heightens your intuition. You already know the answers but they are submerged and must be brought to the surface.
I couldn't agree more - well said xx
Old 23-01-2011, 10:14 PM
shifty123

Usually when I start out for the day. The pendulum swings to the right in a positive type swing. Today it swong dead center.
Old 24-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Deactivated Account

hi stogey,

I am wondering what you mean when you say " starting off the day checking which way you're at " ?

Are you asking your pendulum any yes/ no questions ? It doesn't sound like it to me.
Or are you wondering if you will have a good day or a bad day ?

Each time I use my pendulum, I ask a simple question that I know is a yes answer. This way I see which way it swings for yes, for me it swings front to back - towards me and away from me. Then I ask it a definite no question , and for me it swings sideways for no answers.

If my pendulum doesn't want to answer, it is still with no movement at all.
Is this what you mean by " swings dead center " ?

and for maybe answers, my pendulum swings round in circles.

The directions that pendulums swing in are different for different people.

Hopefully this is of some help to you ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-01-2011, 04:50 AM
SoaringSpirit

I have 'programmed' it, so my pendulum has certain swings for certain answers, therefore no matter when or where I pick up my pendulum (or any other for that matter) the answer swings are ALWAYS the same.
Old 30-01-2011, 08:28 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi stogey,

I am wondering what you mean when you say " starting off the day checking which way you're at " ?

Are you asking your pendulum any yes/ no questions ? It doesn't sound like it to me.
Or are you wondering if you will have a good day or a bad day ?

Each time I use my pendulum, I ask a simple question that I know is a yes answer. This way I see which way it swings for yes, for me it swings front to back - towards me and away from me. Then I ask it a definite no question , and for me it swings sideways for no answers.

If my pendulum doesn't want to answer, it is still with no movement at all.
Is this what you mean by " swings dead center " ?

and for maybe answers, my pendulum swings round in circles.

The directions that pendulums swing in are different for different people.

Hopefully this is of some help to you ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx
Yes it sometimes swings dead center. When I start I usually check my energy to see whether it is positive or negative. If the pendulum swings right it is suppose to be positive, if it swings left it is suppose to be negative. Sometimes it just starts out dead center.

I've also realised how fast my pedulum works. If I'm thinking of a question. Sometimes the pendulum will start answering me as soon as I pull it out of my pendulum bag. So I'm learning to have a blank mind before I even get started.
Old 30-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account

hi stogey,

Thank you for explaining on the swinging dead center idea. So did you program your pendulum to swing to the right for positive energy ? and to the left for the negative energy ? or how did you figure out which direction was for the positive and which direction for the negative ?

Wow, on the fast action of your pendulum ! Answering your question as you were thinking of it and before you actually asked it.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-01-2011, 10:56 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi stogey,

Thank you for explaining on the swinging dead center idea. So did you program your pendulum to swing to the right for positive energy ? and to the left for the negative energy ? or how did you figure out which direction was for the positive and which direction for the negative ?

Wow, on the fast action of your pendulum ! Answering your question as you were thinking of it and before you actually asked it.

Dream Angel xx
Well I read a article on pendulums. It said that when your pendulum swings to the right it's showing your energy to be positive. When the pendulum swings to the left your in a negative mode.