Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-02-2015, 12:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Aliens who created Human beings

This is my truth, I mean that this is completely and entirely in agreement with my Soul . Entity Enki who is a main actor of this story, was Orion Anunnaki humanoid from travelling planet Nibiru and he was Sirian at the same time. His father was a king of that planet at that time, pure-blooded Orion type, and Enkis mother was from Sirius.
ENLIL, involved in the creation of man in the sense of the upright or modern man, this entity as having a Draconian background, being of a Reptoid type, and ENKI, being from Sirius, were in a kind of competition as to how mankind should be developed. Enlil created a modernized version of man, updating this entity from the Neanderthal to the Cro-Magnon, or that which is termed the "upright man", to be used for slavery or working the mines and other activities for the Draconian forces, but the entity ENKI came upon the scene later and attempted to create an alteration in the first creation by adding the mammalian brain on top of the reptilian brain of the first prototype. The Importance of Adding the Mammalian Brain by adding the mammalian brain above the reptilian brain, this allowed for the possibility of spiritual evolution to occur in which mankind could then become capable of thinking and making decisions, of knowing right and wrong. Prior to this, the entity would only be programmable in terms of pleasure and pain and controls for the use of a slave and could be easily implemented by the Enlil genetically created program. ENKI essentially usurped the Enlil creation by giving the entity the ability to think, to choose.
The Reptoids originally helped to genetically engineer the Cro-Magnon, or upright man, as a slave for work to be done on this plane, but the Saurian or Sirian , ENKI, took Enlil's prototype and altered it, giving it a mammalian chain alteration. Enlil's creation had a reptilian brain. ENKI, the Saurian or Sirian, genetically altered this and gave it a mammalian genetic splicing or infusion, whereby the mammalian brain was put as a crown on top of the reptilian brain and it began to grow and develop, to the that which is the current human brain with all of its mammalian qualities, in such a way as to allow it to eventually evolve more toward the Sirius human type. Thus, the creation became a humanoid, as it eventually evolved more and more. These were the early Sumerian types. They have the potential to become gods, but were not originally gods. Originally they grew out of the Reptoid creation of Enlil, a Reptoid extraterrestrial engineer, or leader in that field.
ENKI essentially was a representative of the more spiritual beings of the galaxy, in that he did not want the creation of slaves on the earth and wanted instead to see these entities have the ability to evolve and become more god-like in their own ways. Thus, in early writings , which later became incorporated into the Bible, as part of the Book of Genesis, it is suggested that the serpent tempted Eve to eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge. What "Eating of the Fruit of Knowledge" means. Knowledge is simply the ability to think for oneself, to choose, to make a choice of right or wrong, and this thinking, would give them the Food of the Gods , or make them wise as gods. In other words, by allowing mankind to have that mammalian brain grow on top of the reptilian brain, which is simply a survival brain that runs down the spine of humans, the possibility of thinking, of choice, of right and wrong, of choosing, became part of the human experience, and this was written in the Book of Genesis as "eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge", which the entity, the so-called Lucifer, or serpent, said would bring them the ability to be as gods. Enlil did not want these creations to be able to think. Enlil simply wanted them to obey and gave them certain simply rules of obedience and left them alone, unattended for a brief period. It was during this period of time that ENKI and the Sirians, came upon the scene and altered the genetic creation...
Old 20-02-2015, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
ENKI essentially was a representative of the more spiritual beings of the galaxy, in that he did not want the creation of slaves on the earth and wanted instead to see these entities have the ability to evolve and become more god-like in their own ways.
if Enki was reptoid/hybrid and possessed the "spiritual qualities" it doesn't make sense that he would be altering an existing human/hybrid of Enlil's to add these higher frequency qualities...the fact that Enki is spiritually inclined suggests some reps were doing fine without tweaking.

Quote:
ENLIL, involved in the creation of man in the sense of the upright or modern man,

in reality, there is no scenario where humanity at some point in time, was NOT upright! Our species was created looking as we now look, physically that is is.

the Reptilians never created humans. They can not create anything. They can and have manipulated our genetics, and that is substantial in its own right, from our human point of view, nevertheless, that is the best they can do.
They are also very good at making up great tales of the god like things they have accomplished, but it is spin doctoring.

Quote:
This is my truth, I mean that this is completely and entirely in agreement with my Soul .

I do not mean to undermine your belief in anyway. My intent is simply in offering a different perspective of the scenarios you have mentioned, based on my research and others who have tirelessly worked to bring these mysteries to the forefront.
Old 20-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
if Enki was reptoid/hybrid and possessed the "spiritual qualities" it doesn't make sense that he would be altering an existing human/hybrid of Enlil's to add these higher frequency qualities...the fact that Enki is spiritually inclined suggests some reps were doing fine without tweaking.

ENKI was a hybrid of Sirian mother and Orion Anunnaki HUMANOID father who was king of planet Nibiru. ENKI was not reptoid/hybrid.
ENKI was a humanoid which has had predominantly high spiritual SIRIAN characterisics, but was also son of king of Nibiru,and he also must have made his obligations as his son,and that was creation of slave race for gold mining.
ENLIL was reptoid/hybrid who was also son of king of Nibiru , who has had reptoid mother and Anunnaki Humanoid father,the king.
He was ENKIs stepbrother.
And one more thing, Orion Anunnakis are of HUMANOID race, NOT REPTILIAN RACE
They look like greys and very tall they are, but they are humanoids.
Reptilians are reptilians , and some call them Anunnaki reptilians because two of them have joined together in alliance.

in reality, there is no scenario where humanity at some point in time, was NOT upright! Our species was created looking as we now look, physically that is is

Yes , I agree we always have been upright.
Reptoids create(manipulate genetics) beings as slaves, however ENKI interfered with the prototype creations and the beings became thinkers and decision-makers, and the Reptoids questioned whether they should destroy the entire batch and start over with a new creation of slaves that was not contaminated with the Sirians influence. They did not get the opportunity to destroy the entire creation and create a new batch of robot-like humans who were incapable of decision-making, and the human population has since grown into great numbers, long before the return of the Reptoid influence. The Reptoids then attempted to move back into contact with the earth but most of their effort has been denied by the Sirians, as a kind of guardianship over this planet. I believe this is real scenario.

the Reptilians never created humans. They can not create anything. They can and have manipulated our genetics, and that is substantial in its own right, from our human point of view, nevertheless, that is the best they can do.
They are also very good at making up great tales of the god like things they have accomplished, but it is spin doctoring.

Yes, truth, wrong words of mine, Reptilians are willy not able to create anything. I meant exactly that: manipulation of genetics.

I do not mean to undermine your belief in anyway. My intent is simply in offering a different perspective of the scenarios you have mentioned, based on my research and others who have tirelessly worked to bring these mysteries to the forefront.

I am very happy that some people are interested for real,not fabricated history.
Old 20-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Through GENETIC ENGINEERING the Sirians and Reptilians at one time worked together to create a modern man, that is sure,for purpose of gold mining for Orion Anunnakis from Nibiru.
The genetic prototype of that time was created of a simian(mammalian) being with reptilian attributes.
This is why the reptilian brain exists in all human beings,
with the simian brain, the mammalian brain fused to it above it.
Expression of the reptilian brain, we may call reptilian ego or just ego ,which every human being have ,also.
Characteristics of the reptilian brain and its expression EGO are for example domination,control,hierarchy,competition and those are evidently main obstacles for spiritual evolution of humans.
The Sirians purpose was to create a sentient being with the possibility of spiritual evolution, of attaining full spiritual consciousness with time.
The purpose of the Sirian genetic archetypes was spiritual evolution,
of the next quantum leap, of the Ascension in consciousness, that was really purpose of the Sirian experiment thousands of years ago.
I believe that because of that reason Sirians and other benevolent humanoid aliens in this Galaxy call us younger brothers and sisters.
Controllers of this planet for last 12 000 years, Orion Anunnakis from Jehovah group together with their army of Reptilians, call us theirs slaves,
because they think that they created us(genetic engineering), but that was work of genetic engineers from Sirius.

Last edited by acitak : 21-02-2015 at 12:10 AM.
Old 21-02-2015, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Some more thoughts. I believe that the reason genetic engineering was done to create a biological unit to do this work was,
that it was seen that the biological units were cheaper to take care of,
to feed, and that they could be controlled in a way that allows these units to be self-aware, controlled in the sense that these beings who were created were taught what to believe, how to think,
what to do, and then they could be allowed to simply go forward and do so, but they also had the capacity to adjust their behavior to circumstances and situations as needed.By instilling the ability to think, to reason,
to figure things out, these beings were probably much more versatile than the robotoids that maybe were created.
Once the robot was programmed it would do that action and no other until another program was introduced.
I think that they had not quite reached a place yet of artificial intelligence allowing the robotoids to also analyze situations and adjust to those situations. Maybe it was seen that a biological unit was much more versatile than robots, and it was simply the ways things were at that time.
This does not mean that there were not robots available.
Maybe it was simply cheaper to create living biological units that would self-perpetuate themselves and adjust to various situations,
while their maintenance cost at the same time would be relatively low, and these beings would be easy to dispose of once their usefulness was ended, and they would simply be reabsorbed into the lands, back into nature.
This is why biological units, humans,
were created originally, to work in the mines of those Reptilians and Orion Anunnakis who were at the time MINING for gold.
I am so sure that they were also found useful for other tasks including serving those false gods, the extraterrestrial beings themselves.
This probably became part of the need to create the god image, the awareness in humans that there was a superior race of beings, or superior gods that they would worship.
Old 22-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
ENKI was a hybrid of Sirian mother and Orion Anunnaki HUMANOID father who was king of planet Nibiru. ENKI was not reptoid/hybrid.
ENKI was a humanoid which has had predominantly high spiritual SIRIAN characterisics, but was also son of king of Nibiru,and he also must have made his obligations as his son,and that was creation of slave race for gold mining.
ENLIL was reptoid/hybrid who was also son of king of Nibiru , who has had reptoid mother and Anunnaki Humanoid father,the king.
He was ENKIs stepbrother.
And one more thing, Orion Anunnakis are of HUMANOID race, NOT REPTILIAN RACE
They look like greys and very tall they are, but they are humanoids.
Reptilians are reptilians , and some call them Anunnaki reptilians because two of them have joined together in alliance.

you seem to be basing your opinions on good v bad...Sirians are spiritual, Orions are bad. This will get you into trouble on several levels when making judgements about anything.

in my view, not all Sirians were/are spiritual. Not all Orions nonspiritual. Furthermore, not all spiritual beings are good, nor all nonspiritual bad. It cannot be, because we are all experiencing duality.

Orion may be where the human genome began.

Reptilians have many other gene strains running through them. There is no full blooded rep. The reptilian brain only chooses the wrong path if the core of the entity is in agreement with it. Just look what some humans have been able to accomplish with a reptilian/hybrid brain along for the ride.
Old 22-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
Some more thoughts. I believe that the reason genetic engineering was done to create a biological unit to do this work was,
that it was seen that the biological units were cheaper to take care of,
to feed, and that they could be controlled in a way that allows these units to be self-aware, controlled in the sense that these beings who were created were taught what to believe, how to think,
what to do, and then they could be allowed to simply go forward and do so, but they also had the capacity to adjust their behavior to circumstances and situations as needed.By instilling the ability to think, to reason,
to figure things out, these beings were probably much more versatile than the robotoids that maybe were created.
Once the robot was programmed it would do that action and no other until another program was introduced.
I think that they had not quite reached a place yet of artificial intelligence allowing the robotoids to also analyze situations and adjust to those situations. Maybe it was seen that a biological unit was much more versatile than robots, and it was simply the ways things were at that time.
This does not mean that there were not robots available.
Maybe it was simply cheaper to create living biological units that would self-perpetuate themselves and adjust to various situations,
while their maintenance cost at the same time would be relatively low, and these beings would be easy to dispose of once their usefulness was ended, and they would simply be reabsorbed into the lands, back into nature.
This is why biological units, humans,
were created originally, to work in the mines of those Reptilians and Orion Anunnakis who were at the time MINING for gold.
I am so sure that they were also found useful for other tasks including serving those false gods, the extraterrestrial beings themselves.
This probably became part of the need to create the god image, the awareness in humans that there was a superior race of beings, or superior gods that they would worship.

this is why human females give birth too. No need for geneticists when biology can reproduce itself. We can thank the Anunnaki for this.
Old 22-02-2015, 05:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
you seem to be basing your opinions on good v bad...Sirians are spiritual, Orions are bad. This will get you into trouble on several levels when making judgements about anything.

in my view, not all Sirians were/are spiritual. Not all Orions nonspiritual. Furthermore, not all spiritual beings are good, nor all nonspiritual bad. It cannot be, because we are all experiencing duality.

Orion may be where the human genome began.

Reptilians have many other gene strains running through them. There is no full blooded rep. The reptilian brain only chooses the wrong path if the core of the entity is in agreement with it. Just look what some humans have been able to accomplish with a reptilian/hybrid brain along for the ride.

I am not basing my opinions on good vs bad, my perception is focused
on non-evolved vs evolved beings.
I know that some Reptilians have reached 5th dimensional consciousness, but that is very small number, and guys from this
old Earth story was Reptilians with a very brutal non-evolved behaviour,and majority of that beings are the same.
Yes,truth, not all the Sirians were/are spiritual, but again small number of Sirians are not spiritual, majority are, and actors from our story, Enki
and his fellow Sirian genetic engineers are responsible for human
relatively very good spiritual development and humans as race may very
soon reach spiritual levels of Sirians and others 5th dimensional beings.
Of course, not all of human population can reach this.

=(Furthermore, not all spiritual beings are good, nor all nonspiritual bad. It cannot be, because we are all experiencing duality.)=

Very interesting thinking.
Spiritual means evolved. More you are evolved , you are feeling more oneness(unity) with all, you feel less separated from the rest of creation, and then you can not be bad, because you see others like they are part of you, and that oneness is called love.

Reptilian brain and its expression EGO are responsible for very slow spiritual evolution in humans because of reptilian ego-brain characteristics ,
like domination,hierarchy,competition,control etc.,and brain which is responsible for all good and creative in humans is only mammalian.
The key for spiritual progress and evolution is only to avoid, to rise beyond reptilian ego-brain and its characteristics and that some call ascension in consciousness.

Last edited by acitak : 22-02-2015 at 10:51 PM.
Old 22-02-2015, 11:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
this is why human females give birth too. No need for geneticists when biology can reproduce itself. We can thank the Anunnaki for this.

I think that Anunnakis,Reptilians,Sirians and in the end Humans are all just actors in this Divine theatre called Earth,
and that all this have a higher Divine purpose,
Ascension in consciousness. Nothing never happens by accident.
Old 23-02-2015, 02:33 AM
Master
You are right about that, acitak. That is the big picture. I can't help but be fascinated by all the small pieces, too.

This much seems to stand out for me, this far: there are two main factions at war with each other, each has a different agenda, and humanity has always been caught in the middle, used as pawns to this day, at times, annihilated.