Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 28-12-2011, 02:11 AM
eyewish

I would think the same, but then again when I use to watch videos of Krishna etc when I was young I thought it was a load of lies, thinking people in this world dont have powers like that, watching them prey to arrows and make them do amaing things and take mad shapes etc.

But now I understand that and believe anything is possible in this world, as I believe it is very much like the matrix.

If its possible to change ones dna, its possible to shape shift? I think the science is there for every thign we want, but the know how is the question, if you know how you can do anything you like. Its not question if its possible but whethere people have the know how to do it.
Old 28-12-2011, 02:14 AM
eyewish

WHen you guys talk about this you mean actually in the physical planes rite as in this dimension? eg one day you jump on the tube and a reptillian jumps on and peopel take pics etc rite?

Back in india there are sayings of these kinds of people and they are believed to be like gods, but are from another world. My mum use to always tell me stories but I didnt believe in them the way she said it. But I believe in them in other worlds.
Old 28-12-2011, 06:00 AM
b3yond33

I believe the reptilians are on the physical and probably do have the ability to go in and out of this dimension at will. When it comes to shape-shifting, it seems that alot of that has to do with them adjusting to their new human body and its emotions. This (along with when it gets excited) causes their reptilian self to project temporarily over the human body that it's now in. This is what I heard.
Old 28-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Occultist

anything is possible never said it wasn't. I am just wondering where is peoples skepticism?
If there is no scientific proof what are you basing this on?
a theory? a hunch? faith? break down for me what makes you believe beyond the shadow of doubt that Alex Collier is telling the truth..
Science,fact,you are an eye witness with DNA? what.,
I am just curious to what makes people believe this.
Old 29-12-2011, 07:05 AM
b3yond33

For me, it's personal experience and there are different sources that indirectly agree with some of the things that Alex Collier has talked about. He mentions the 9 craft that are in hangars in Area 51 (more specifically S-4) and Bob Lazar (worked as a physicist) says this also. Philip J. Corso (ex u.s. army intelligence officer) had said they determined that the craft (Roswell Crash) was a biological spaceship that functioned together with the pilots, which were biological robots/clones. David Adair (rocket scientist) who had gone to the underground facility at Area 51, had seen an alien symbiotic engine (which is an engine that operates by the thoughts of the pilot). This makes it seem like Philip may be telling the truth. Also, Alex has mentioned the biological robots/clones as well. He says when he's in the Andromedans reality (5D), that sometimes (?) his body moves ahead of him and his mind has to catch up (hope I said that right). I had this happen to me in the Astral more than once.
Old 29-12-2011, 10:06 AM
mattie

Many Myths May Have Much More Basis In Reality Than We Think

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
WHen you guys talk about this you mean actually in the physical planes rite as in this dimension? eg one day you jump on the tube and a reptillian jumps on and peopel take pics etc rite?

Many have said that the Universe is full of all types of life forms. Some of these may be human-like, but some may have entirely different appearances, or no physical form at all. When one is in these other forms, others of the same type will be as normal to them as we are to each other. It is likely that in the not too distant future we will view different life forms in much the same way that the unprejudiced view different races of people on Earth. That there is MUCH more that unites them than divides them & the differences in appearance as not all that significant.

What we perceive in this dimension (D) can be rather fluid. As we expand our consciousness we open up to perceiving more & more. It is accessing another D when mediums contact the departed. The Ds may be much more interconnected than we currently imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
Back in india there are sayings of these kinds of people and they are believed to be like gods, but are from another world. My mum use to always tell me stories but I didnt believe in them the way she said it. But I believe in them in other worlds.

I think it is very likely that many of the myths in different cultures will be found to have more truth to them than we often give them. For ancient peoples anyone coming from the sky was a god. In WWII stranded aviators found that isolated Pacific island people who had no knowledge of modern aviation worshiped the stranded aviators as gods. Of course, they weren’t. They were military pilots.