Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-10-2017, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Feedback for tealily: Yup, that sounds pretty much spot on! And yes, it is pretty hard to get motivated some days. Certainly food for thought, thanks. I've got to crack on with some more painting, but will do your question later if no-one else has got to it.

Next reading for tealily: Q: Is it wise for me to open up to D at work about what's been going on?
(this would be a last resort; but I don't think I have many options left)

4 of Wands, Knight of Cups, the Magician

These cards seem to indicate that you would be wise to open up to D. It may bring a feeling of stability and generally make you feel happier about the situation. From both the 4 of Wands and the Knight of Cups, you may find that you are offered some sort of support, which helps you feel more empowered and in control, ultimately improving the general outlook at work.

Next reading for Pandora: What should I do about my unregistered Army Land Rover that's currently just sitting in the shed?
Old 19-10-2017, 04:46 AM
Knower

Pandora 5 of pentacles

You actually do already have a few plans about what you should and want to do with it. You can bring the vehicle to do an exchange asking about the value for it in return for cash or others would be a great option. You are actually on track with the ideas you have been receiving, take a look at the other options you have in your area what be great.

Q: Is Spirit guiding me to the job offer at K centre that is for my highest good?
Old 19-10-2017, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Q: Is Spirit guiding me to the job offer at K centre that is for my highest good?

Next reading for cosmicsacredheart

Three of pentacles reversed, Five of swords reversed

It feels like it will be good for you and something you can take up. If you are having doubts about this at the current time, you can keep this on hold for the time being and join later on because the offer will still stand. There shows to be extending oneself over fears and doubts and extending that energy, when one can negotiate or talk about their own terms. Talk to them about what you want or your own concerns if any, about your fears doubts and ask if something could be arranged that would suit your needs. In any case the offer will stand even if you delay a bit to make your decision, so take your time.

I hope this helps and relates somehow, let me know, brightest blessings ~

Next reading for angelic star.
A message of positive encouragement only at this time.
Old 19-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Master

Feedback for pandora
Thanks for that. D can be volatile but on one other occasion, the only person who is switched on enough to potentially do/say the right thing. I’ll chat to him first before pulling out the big guns.

Reading for angelic star
Shadowscapes

Hermit, 2 of pent rev
If at times emotions or situations get the best of you or are difficult to handle, don’t panic. You are allowed to take a break from your feelings to recover. Try finding a shady spot under a tree, your favourite rock to read on, a place near a river. You don’t need to be a flawless hero today. You can just do what you need to get through.

Next reading for tealily
A question I should have asked before others.
What do I need to know about my boss?
Old 19-10-2017, 12:13 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Thank you for the reading. I do feel flawless today I dont 'need' to be flawless hero, because I feel already feel like one ;) I have had amazing outing in the morning where I have worked with 30 -40 kids in the slum. I have got plenty of smiles and laughter today. I do feel truly great inside, not because of me but because of the varied reaction I have received and it all worked out wonderfully. It was a day of deep reflection and love for me. I felt so much love and received love :)

Thank you for taking the time and your amazing advice.

Next reading for tealily
Quote:
What do I need to know about my boss?
Old 22-10-2017, 02:21 AM
Knower

tealily 9 of swords

I read your question as with all other questions I read before for the highest good, so this cane through :).

your boss has a lot on their plate and often times just has so much to do, they are rushed for time. Stress, and anxiety are 2 energies I am receiving

Q: a message about the next step to take for having healthy boundaries with my father?
Old 29-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Master

Feedback for cosmicsacredheart
Mm, this isn't untrue. I acknowledge the demands of being a boss are higher than those of an employee.

Reading for cosmicsacredheart
Happy Tarot

Hanged Man: This can ostensibly stand for "taking a different opinion" but I also get the impression that at the moment, you've just sort of cut yourself adrift and may not really be talking that much with your father.

The Sun: In terms of what you need to know, a lighthearted approach is best. This is a great sign that says whatever you're doing right now is on the right track. There's no need to overthink this heavily. Do what feels right and easy.

Advice: The World reversed again is suggesting distance... literal geographical distance. This could be moving out of home or even bigger steps like moving out of town, interstate, or even overseas.

Let me know if any of that makes sense to you!

Next reading for tealily:
How am I perceived by my colleagues at work?
Old 01-11-2017, 07:39 AM
Knower

feedback for tealily thank you. I have been engaging more closely with my father, another message I am receiving from your reading is surrendering for the hanged man and on a total note is to allow things to unfold from a place of love and understanding.

Oh yes, the message for your previous reading, expresses that spirit was guiding to just let you know about how your boss has a lot going on in their inner world, the 9 of Swords, and often it may show otherwise to the rest of the employees about this

Reading for tealily:
How am I perceived by my colleagues at work?
Very open and friendly energy I am picking up, yet to them you are very professional and exudes that at work, and an independent lady. You just know what you should say to other colleagues and able to negotiate or express your thoughts really well with others.

Q: Is it guided to incorporate sellig physical items in my online shop?
Old 01-11-2017, 09:46 AM
55Degrees

Reading for cosmicsacredheart

Q: Is it guided to incorporate sellig physical items in my online shop?[/b][/quote]

Ace of Wands, Wheel of Fortune, 10 of Swords.

No. It may seem like a good plan, however it will be rather 'hit and miss' eventually leaving you realising it's not worth it as can't recover the outlay.

Next reading for Pisces
I'm currently knee deep in shadow work and it's hard, what self care should I be taking?
Old 02-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Master

Feedback for cosmicsacredheart
Haha, I think your cards pick up on the positive aspects. I'd like to think your reading is true (some of the time, anyway!) :)

Reading for Pisces Moon

Shadowscapes

3 cards, no positions
Knight of Swords rev
7 of Cups rev
Strength rev

Ah, so the last card in particular tells me that the biggest challenge to this bout of shadow work is your belief in whether you can pull it off or not.

What will make things easier is if you can try to 'stretch' less in other aspects of your life. The first two cards to me in particular seem to suggest that if you are less forward, hold back a bit more and go back to the proverbial map, that things will be easier. There's kind of a suggestion here that you may be trying to do too much, or move too quickly. Slow it down, maybe write down on a piece of paper in a few dot points what you're trying to achieve and go back to it often.

And most importantly - once you've figured out what you need to do, don't worry too much about it - just do it and keep going until it feels like the new kind of normal :)

Next reading for tealily
What do I need to know about my relationship with 'S', another person I work with?