Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-04-2017, 01:43 AM
Master

Love - a question

How important is love when it comes to manifestation?

I've been very active in many apsects of letting go and creating solid foundations to create great opportunities.
With all this letting go I am left with a choice to feel angry and defeated or a choice to rebuild from a state of love.
I think that I am realising that I only want to manifest things out of love I want to be able to recieve things which also come from a state of love.
Otherwise I feel as though I am manifesting something which comes with another agenda.
I think that I want my only agenda to be love... and if I work with others to manifest something as a team I also want love to be my focus.
So through all this I am starting to really question my own motives and the motives of others...
Replacing my desires for things which are good for my heart and soul which foster love.... all while also believing that I am worthy of great things.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Lorelyen

It's important to let got of "angry and defeated" as quickly as you can since
it isn't part of your new approach. I suppose we all "get defeated" in small ways -
failing to acquire the things you want and need and we persevere or find work arounds.
So it's a matter of keep pressing forward in your drives and not keep looking back.

Were I to put together an agenda on love, I'd do it by creating an aura and
practicing until it surrounded me "permanently" (with the option of dimming it a bit
if the situation demands (like I wouldn't go into a business meeting
with it, I'd want to be very neutral if persuasive, so I'd colour the aura differently)).

But you have hit on a vital point. Creating your own agenda; looking at your motives,
affirming as they clarity - and estimating the motives of others towards you.
That really is a big new-leaf to turn over.

Good luck

Old 10-04-2017, 08:02 AM
Master
Love comprises the fabric of what is; it is the essence of things.
to have an agenda which is not in service Love is to serve a
false master... it would be like a rocket scientist taking orders
from a dung beetle. i figure that even "business meetings" are
in service to the cause of Love ultimately (else, why do them at all?).
Gaia is a planet of Love, and human-beings are creatures of Love.
accept no substitutes for that which is true to your nature!