Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Strange energy present in body!

I apologize if this isn't the right thread as i am pretty unfamiliar posting stuff on the internet and how forums work especially with these spiritual topics.

I came here asking for aid regarding my own body. i have been feeling this energy in my body that i can control. i can concentrate it within certain parts of my body or activate throughout my whole body, however when doing that the energy can get very intense and i become unable to hold the energy. If i activate it when sleeping my dreams become much more vivid. It feels like a second soul within me, as i always get strong tingles when i think certain thoughts or desire certain things that seem "right" as if this energy is confirming it.

My attempt at finding out anything about this led me to a handful of stuff that only seemed vaguely related to my case. However, there is one term that i could not investigate properly. Something called the "Hu'Gau'Shuu"

I don't know why there is nothing on internet about this besides the name, but i was hoping someone here would know a thing or two about it and explain something to me, however any info about this energy inside of me would be deeply appreciated. Thanks for any help i receive

(Sorry for the terrible English, it is not my first language)
Old 20-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)

lt could be CHI [Chinese and used in Tai Chi] or KI [Japanese but same thing]. ln Yoga it would be Kundalini Shakti or the Spiritual Force.
Do you feel it entering or descending into your body?
lt could also be Prana as well which travels through the 3 kundalini channels.
Old 21-08-2017, 04:16 AM
Guide
Our body has kinetic energy & stored energy in bio-energy through having food & drinks.
We too have aura & psychic energies too. aura white aura comes from our dead cells of body & gray aura comes from chakra.
While psychic energy comes from mind body & soul.
Its true that energies flow around core as sphere. our core is our soul and conciousness too add psychic energy.
through meditation we can gain best balance of energies as welll as balance of mind.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo15
lt could be CHI [Chinese and used in Tai Chi] or KI [Japanese but same thing]. ln Yoga it would be Kundalini Shakti or the Spiritual Force.
Do you feel it entering or descending into your body?
lt could also be Prana as well which travels through the 3 kundalini channels.

Not really, it is more of it being produced from within my body. I can move it around whilst it is inside too
Old 21-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Robert Bruce has a book named:
NEW-New energy ways

He talks about "energy body" and techniques that are somehow similar to what you described above.

google:
new energy ways robert bruce

I hope this helps.
Old 22-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Master
These and many other forms of energy exploration are common when we begin to notice that there IS actually subtle energy.

Activities with friends while exploring are fun, like building and energy ball and tossing it back and forth, or starting a little ball and passing it around having each person add energy to it and noticing what it feels like as it changes with different flavors of energy and size as it passes.
You can also practice channeling in Earth energies from below and Cosmic/Divine energies from Above and try different amounts (mixtures) of each and see how they feel in your body and auric field. You can also practice learning to see the energy in the air, around your hands, around your auric field, others auric fields, tree's and animals auric fields, how different types of crystals and minerals radiate different frequency's of energy and how it feel as you hold your hand near it or hold it, also how different chakras perceive the energies.

It's a whole new way to experience the world! Enjoy! Explore! Experiment!

You might also like Chi Gong, which circulates the energy inside the body.
Old 22-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Not really, it is more of it being produced from within my body. I can move it around whilst it is inside too

Yes, that's the definition of CHI.
Old 27-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Newbie ;)

i've done it, i use it for telekinesis and in the spirit world as well. Of course i get tired from using it. I am still practicing using it tho. Holding and making it more intense is super easy for me now.