Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 21-10-2018, 04:53 PM
Ascender
Lightbulb In seeing future, am I change present/ how much?

Ok so the whole truth around the man I love. I am a remote viewer, and I have never literally time travelled to see a romantic future until now. The thing is, when I connected I went to various dates after marriage with this man I was just starting to date. I emotionally became the future me, and felt like he was or now is my husband. And reacted to it in the present and confused the guy like crazy. I kept much of it a secret. He even had just manifested the girl before me to be a channelor too. But not my heart wants the husband he is going to be, now! His life is screwed up in the now. His problems have problems on top of them. So he is not wanting anything solid with me. It is really tearing me apart. I moved away, I miss him a lot, I am two states away. He got involved with someone else and it hurts so much.

I just told him the truth or tried to explain it a second time months and months later. That in my heart I know him as two people now and and my beautiful husband. I basically time travelled and saw our marriage day, a time when we had been married a few years and I wonder if it's all changing the future. My having travelled, I like became the wife emotionally, zi put our marriage in the experience of my past because I have already experienced it and it changed me prematurely around my feelings for him. But how I'd it going to change the future? Is telling him really going to make a bad or wanted good difference?
Old 22-10-2018, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Ok so the whole truth around the man I love. I am a remote viewer, and I have never literally time travelled to see a romantic future until now. The thing is, when I connected I went to various dates after marriage with this man I was just starting to date. I emotionally became the future me, and felt like he was or now is my husband....
Some definitions as I use them, just to be clear.
Seeing the Future: this is what has already happened from a timeless point of view. You can't change anything from within time because that has already happened and did whatever you did.
Prophecy: where things will end up if no one changes anything.

IF truly saw the future, then it will turn out as you saw it.
If its simply prophecy, this is a common 'mistake', you still have to live out the present as you would have if had not known othewise you invalidate your prophecy.
Old 22-10-2018, 02:50 PM
Master
Good answer wstein.
Quote:
Seeing the Future: this is what has already happened from a timeless point of view. You can't change anything from within time because that has already happened and did whatever you did.
IF truly saw the future, then it will turn out as you saw it.

The way I have explained this to myself, is that if the future scenario is there already in ‘subtle energy form’ (thus enabling one to see it) – it is as good as having already physically manifested.

So you just step back – let go – and watch/let it unfold.
But it may not unfold the way your/our linearly thinking mind thinks it will or should.
Old 28-10-2018, 03:52 PM
Ascender
In seeing the future, you obviously act based on prophecy.
However the purpose/outcome of your connection with another can not be changed.
To better understand this, you have to see your relationship with that person beyond the scope of social construct and of this incarnation.
Old 31-10-2018, 09:37 AM
Ascender
This person is really a mess.They are unwilling to try for the partnership future I saw. So maybe it was prophecy, but fo prophrtd she, hear, live out experiences as themselves in the blink of an eye? I have decided to move on and no longer talk much to this person. But in my actual past I saw my x husband 5 years in advanced when again we had broken up and weren't speaking. It came true much later and all of the vision was clearly explained by circumstances so much more. I told this guy that at some time/place as a psychic I experienced veung his wife. Unfortunately he is completely intolertant of any of this, "stuff.' it may have drove him away!