Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Alpha-Taurus

Color The Magnificent Soaring Eagle

Greetings everyone,

A few weeks I posted a threat in the affirmations forum about a interesting experience I had just had. To sum it up I was in the woods walking along and enjoying nature when I had a vision in my head of me walking in the same area with a large feather on my head. It wasn't a forced thought it just popped into my head. Anyway while walking back to my car I wondered off the track and immediately found a large brown feather. After looking it up I am 95% sure it is a bald eagle feather, one of the 6 or so large feathers that make up the tips of their wings.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has any information regarding eagle feathers and also eagles in general. What spiritual significance do their feathers possess? What significance do eagles themselves hold? Any information pertaining to the eagle would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and many blessings,

AT
Old 25-05-2011, 03:17 AM
nightowl

What a wonderful thing. check this link;

http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/works/ese.htm

here is one on eagle feather;

http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/works/ese.htm

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask or you can pm me, that is fine too. Hope the links help answer some questions.

nightowl
Old 25-05-2011, 03:24 AM
Alpha-Taurus

Hi Nightowl,

Very interesting link. Thank you so much, I'm just reading it now. Was the second link supposed to be something different? Both links are the same. I'm going to read it and I'm sure I'll have questions and have to thank you again haha.

Bright Blessings,

AT
Old 25-05-2011, 03:33 AM
nightowl

oops, I cut and past the second info, it is from the same site though...

The healing power of an eagle feather
Posted by Shaman on July 27, 2010

If you find an eagle feather when you walk around in the woods you should know that it has a strong healing power. Eagle is the bird flying next to the sun and the power from this feather can change a lot in your life. The eagle is a symbol of freedom and gives you good control in life. With the eagle energy you will see everything from above and you will feel icy clearity.

The eagle feather will give you overview of your life, you will be a messenger between earth and sky and get the ability to rise above things. The feather is sharp so it can protect you and has a very good ability to remove heavy energies from the aura. It has both the fire and air element, so it can burn off bad energies and even make you fly higher in your life. Eagle asks us to recognise that the earth is not our only home, as well for us to join it in the flight to our true home – the world of spirit.
Old 25-05-2011, 03:41 AM
Alpha-Taurus

Nightowl,

that is amazing. It is so strange that I found it at this time in my life, and by strange I mean profound. It is almost like my spirit guide foreseen what was going to happen to me in the very near future and led me to the feather to help guide and protect me through the metaphorical storm.

Thank you so much for sharing that with me. It is a confirmation something is looking out for me and a boost in moral. I feel so blown away to have even found it let alone how I did let alone the powers that it holds.

That link is full of interesting information on the eagle. I love some of the sayings and have already used one as my signature haha. I find it so amazing that so many different races, creeds and religions from all over the world review the eagle in the same way and hold it in as high esteem.

I like to tell myself an eagle led me to the feather and an eagle is my spirit guide. That it understood me and my situation and wanted to carry me through the storm with it's wings which would also carry me high and give me clarity.

The more I think about it the more profound and amazing it is. Especially when I consider my current situation. Thank you so so much :). I will hold this dear to me always.

Bright blessings,

AT
Old 25-05-2011, 03:58 AM
nightowl

You are very welcome. I am so happy it spoke to your spirit in such a profound way. May the eagle always go before you and make your path sure.

Here is a little suggestion for you. Dedicate your feather to eagle and acknowledge its gift to you. When you pray or meditate use your eagle feather as a prayer feather, the power and guidance of eagle will accompany you there.

nightowl