Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 07-06-2012, 09:50 AM
Summerlander

No need to apologise, Better Known as Jo. You make a valid point with the tin man/scarecrow post.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:28 PM
RichMartini

Here's a pretty interesting near death experience as recounted by an MD: http://www.btci.org/bioethics/2012/videos2012/vid3.html
Old 10-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Moon on Water

A friend found herself outside her body after an accident and suddenly realised that the spiritual life was the only way to go. She had been resisting it until then and the accident was clearly a backlash. But along with her own, another soul took possession of her body and plagued her for a year and would not let her go near the temple. Finally, it let her go and she became a nun.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:49 AM
RichMartini

sounds like a good idea for a film.

in the research people have been doing for 30 years now on the topic what they find is that we are fully conscious between lives, choose our next lifetime with the help and aide of our spiritual guides who are with us at all times. According to thousands of reports, there isn't any process where another soul can show up and take possession of a body - because the choice of the life is planned in advance. It could very well be that as a result of the accident,her body went through a number of transformations - the brain may have been affected as well. But the idea that another soul would show up and slip into a body and not let someone go anywhere is, well, just not in the research. We can and do learn why events happen to us during an NDE - and instead of fearing the spiritual,she embraced it. It may very well have been that the temple wasn't the place where she was getting her spirituality from, and it was her own self that was preventing her from going there. It's not that anyone was possessing her - it was the best reason she could come up with why she decided to stop going there. Usually once a person has a near death experience, they do change their priorities in a strong, and ultimately positive way.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Master

I barely ever share my story, as it happened in my dragon body. To tell it, I must provide the background, why it occurred.
A dear friend of mine has guides in a realm that within it, was burdened with corruption. The realm was splitting and bc of the enormity of the impact it would have on others, I requested that my home realm help, and even though home didn't respect this realm one bit, being a big brother type realm, they came to help. We went in and began capturing those with the strongest corrupted influences on the government. About a week into this civil war we were assisting, I was in my dragon body while standing by one of the homes that sheltered some of the uncorrupted creatures. A huge bomb skyrocketed nearby, suddenly my instincts kicked in (being a shield dragon I have the instinct to Protect) I immediately turned to my shield form and engulfed the bomb. I was turned to ashes, the bomb killed nothing else. After watching this occur and looking about, a sense of peace flowed through me, and my vision flickered off. Dancing lights engulfed me whenever I tuned into my dragon self, that powerful peacefulness everlasting. Two weeks later after many healer's hard work, I awoke in my dragon body, no longer dead, and without any of my senses, I was a pile of ashes, they said I came back then bc of my will to continue and complete what I had still much to do. After another week all my senses came back, another two and my strength restored so I could move about, my entire body was in one piece again. I transformed on all levels after this experience..
It is hard to describe the feelings, sensations, and what I saw during that time, when I was human I was alive but missing myself, as a dragon I was passed on into the Light, in total peace and knowing.. again One with the Universe I felt in a sense.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 06-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Moon on Water

Knower,

I've been toying with writing a story about this. I happen to know thsi person and totally trust her. The spirit and her spirit too were in her body. And she did get back to the temple in qusetion where is is a nun.
Old 22-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Experiencer
Probably in the top one percent of all posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valus
I don't have an experience to share,
but I'm fascinated by the subject,
and I enjoyed reading your post.

As for people trying to suck your energy..

They are your opportunities
to show that love and kindness.

They're doing it unconsciously. They see someone who has something and they want it, and because they've been hurt they are afraid to have hope, so they disbelieve in what you've found. They try to test it, to see if they can break it. Maybe if they can break your goodness, then it was never real. That's how they think; but they do it unconsciously. Like children, they test you. They really crave that structure, that solid vision of truth. But they want to know if you are what you say. If you will stand by your lofty sentiments, maybe even to the point of crucifixion. Once you see them as your enemies, you've already lost. They are not obstacles, but stepping stones on your upward path. Without them, how could you prove your kindness? To be kind to those who are kind to you is nothing. The ones who are the hardest for you to love are often the ones who need your love the most. They are the ones you most need to love, if not for them, certainly for yourself. We are not here to carry our little light out of the darkness, but into it; to illuminate the darkness. Without the shadows, the lights are just a show.

This is Wisdom, indeed!
Old 22-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Niebla0007

Just another NDE or Astral Pull only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firepixie
Hello, I am extremely interested in people's NDE and would love for people to share their experiences or thoughts on the subject. I have personally had one and will start by sharing my NDE.

I was 18 yrs old and was out with some friends for the night. A friend I hadn't seen in about 3 years shows up and wanted to take me and a couple of other people for a ride in his new car. Well he proceeded to drive really fast and wouldn't slow down even though we were all screaming at him. Well, needless to say, he wrecked the car with the speedometer broken at 150mph. I was the only one in the car wearing a seatbelt, so when the car flipped upside down everyone else was thrown out of the car except for me. I fell out of the top of the car and the car fell on top of me and the roof pinned me by my head. I was pronounced dead at the scene, although, as you can see, I survived.

I remember when the car started to crash leaving my body. I wasn't watching the wreck or anything, I just remember being held by my grandfather, who had passed over about 4 years previous to this, and floating in the sky. I remember him telling me that it wasn't my time yet because there were still things I needed to do here and I awoke pinned underneath the car. After being rescued and sent home from the hospital later that evening, I kept going in and out of consciousness before being readmitted to the hospital for a severe brain injury. Before being back in the hospital though I remember encountering so many people from the other side, positive and negative.

From this experience, I was changed immensely. I realized that the material world is the material world and nothing more. It is the energy and kindness that we bestow to others is what the important part of life. Love is what people lack and the one thing that makes all of life okay, no matter what happens in the material world. I realized that to be an example of love and kindness is the best thing I can do and life brings what it brings.

The only part I've had a hard time with is people trying to suck up all my energy and draining me. But in the end, I'd rather that be my issue than to be worried about how much money I can build up in my bank account or have the biggest house or car on the block. That stuff doesn't matter, it's just stuff. You can't take any of that with you when you pass over, and I can just hope that what I leave with those who remain here is knowing love and kindness and maybe it will help them try to share that with others.

I would really enjoy to read other people's experiences and how it affected their perception.

Hello! Pixie,
Here is a copy of my experience I posted at Starbuck's Thread,
which I think as only has something in common with NDE.
In my case, I was 13 when I succumbed to an irresistible sleep in the middle of the afternoon in the middle of working on a Map demo project;
I was pulled straight away as I fell asleep-that is like being sucked by a force up to a hole. I was seeing everything around me clearly while this was happening, including myself parting from my body.
Looking at my body, I realized I'm not ready to leave; I thought of all the things I want in this life so I prayed to stay, fought the pull & joined my body back.
Eversince then, I always dreamed of falling endlessly whenever I went to deep sleep. But later on after a having been through a lot nightmares, I discovered I can overcome it by learning how to fly so I managed to rise from my falls-& discovered the joy of finding distant lands & the fantastic feeling of gliding/descending.
We only need to realize & recognize it when we are dreaming to deal with reoccuring nightmares. I could only wish there were books about Lucid dreaming around I could access, then.
Until this day, I never cease to wonder what I missed out on
and what lay beyond had I decided to go with the flow.
Old 27-03-2013, 01:27 PM
SpiritualBee

Quote:
Originally Posted by firepixie
From this experience, I was changed immensely. I realized that the material world is the material world and nothing more. It is the energy and kindness that we bestow to others is what the important part of life. Love is what people lack and the one thing that makes all of life okay, no matter what happens in the material world. I realized that to be an example of love and kindness is the best thing I can do and life brings what it brings.

The only part I've had a hard time with is people trying to suck up all my energy and draining me. But in the end, I'd rather that be my issue than to be worried about how much money I can build up in my bank account or have the biggest house or car on the block. That stuff doesn't matter, it's just stuff. You can't take any of that with you when you pass over, and I can just hope that what I leave with those who remain here is knowing love and kindness and maybe it will help them try to share that with others.

I would really enjoy to read other people's experiences and how it affected their perception.

Thanks for sharing this, we take so much in life for granted, but I find it very comforting that we will meet our family memebers again on the other side. You are absolutely right - Love is everything, nothing else counts.