Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Knower

Help figuring out which angel visited me

I strongly believe that I was visited by an angel last night. Here's exactly what happened:

Earlier in the day, I was listening to iheartradio on my way home and for some reason, I couldn't close the app (I could still use other apps, I just had it on pause). That night, I decided to try to close the app again. When I pulled it up, it automatically started playing again and Halo by Beyoncé happened to come up (I posted about this song being in a dream about a month or so ago), then Shake it Out by Florence and the Machine came on next, which I feel might also not be coincidental, but I don't entirely know. After that, I was able to close the app and I just had a sense that something good was coming. It's hard to explain. I also had warm tinglies in my spine. I felt compelled to grab by selenite and I meditated with it for a few minutes with my eyes closed. At one point, I couldn't keep them shut anymore, so I opened them and saw that my wall was light green. The rational side of me thought that maybe I was just staring at the wall and it might have had a green undertone to it (the wall is white), but I stared at it again after a few minutes and it didn't happen again. And when I say it was green, the wall was glowing green! Feeling that someone was there, I basically had a conversation to whoever was there describing what I want in life. I also drew a house on an index card because it's something that we (me, my mom, and stepfather) need.

So, that was the events of last night. I have a book by Doreen Virtue and she said that archangel Chamuel's halo is pale green, but I looked him up on the internet and it said that his color is pink. Does any of you have any insight or knowledge about my experience or whether I actually was visited by Chamuel?
Old 28-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Knower

It says here http://www.beliefnet.com/inspiration...phael.aspx?p=2

That Raphael is Emerald Green. Is that maybe the color you saw?
Old 28-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Master
Hi rosiegirl,

You say the book you have by Doreen says Chamuel's halo is pale green and the internet states the angels color as pink.

I can understand entirely why this would be confusing to most it confuses me greatly, and I hate to say it but I think this is one of those situations where you are going to have to rely on your gut.

I have had a point in time where I was convinced I had been visited by Gabriel, and I only thought it to be Gabriel because of some things I read online that resonated, as I researched more I found the entity itself could have been a number of other angelic entities as well. The ones that make the most sense seem to myself to be Gabriel and Uriel.

Why I ever thought it an angel other than the feelings I got is beyond me, as the being came to me in meditation, and the exercise was actually about my probable self. I was not seeking a guide or any other entity but my probable self. Apparently this probable self of mine had previously appeared to me as my guide to begin with and resonates with the colors blue purple white and gold but wears black clothing for the most part. Also my probable "self" happens to be male whereas I am female and etc and etc.

Point being, this is one of those things where no one is going to be able to tell you whom or what it is, but yourself. You are going to have to trust your instincts on this.

You could maybe also try asking the being either its name or whom it resonates with during meditation or writing or whichever method you personally use to ask.

But honestly if its energy resonates to you as being Chamuel, then that is what it is. Because I find often in the end our instincts as individuals and our first impressions, are for the most part; right.

Hope my post helps you even if a little.
And I hope you come to terms with what this might be.
And of course I wish you the best.
Old 29-03-2017, 03:45 AM
Knower

SaturninePluto, that does help a lot! I clicked on the link about Raphael that Battle posted and then used the same site to do more research about Chamuel. What I found really resonated with me because it pretty much talked about exactly what's going on in my life right now. It also mentioned fluorite, which Doreen Virtue's book says correlates with Chamuel, as well as rose quartz and rose scent. Rose is my middle name. Now, I'm thinking that maybe he made me see that color, knowing that I would look in the book, even though his color is pink (which also happens to be my favorite color!). I think I'll try to keep in contact with him until this step in my life has been accomplished.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:40 AM
Master
Your intution and gut feelings are the sensible guides to what you have seen. Angels and other spiritual beings appear to people in many different ways which they pick and choose for the occassion while they may have their preffered look as well. As for colours they use any colour to convey their message.
Old 29-03-2017, 12:20 PM
Knower

Theres another means of finding out, although you'd still have to use your intuition probably.
You could ask the Archangel in question, say that you're in doubt if he/she was the one who visited you and ask to get a clearer sign.

That being said.
Maybe the reason you were shown the green, wasnt to confuse you on who visited you, but rather to teach you that you cant rely too much on the information given by others.
I.e you believed it to be this or that Archangel, just because this or that happened, when in reality all of the Archangels can do this or that if they really wanted.

Now, im the last person who should tell someone to not rely too much on information given to you by others.
Old 29-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
Theres another means of finding out, although you'd still have to use your intuition probably.
You could ask the Archangel in question, say that you're in doubt if he/she was the one who visited you and ask to get a clearer sign.

That being said.
Maybe the reason you were shown the green, wasnt to confuse you on who visited you, but rather to teach you that you cant rely too much on the information given by others.
I.e you believed it to be this or that Archangel, just because this or that happened, when in reality all of the Archangels can do this or that if they really wanted.

Now, im the last person who should tell someone to not rely too much on information given to you by others.

Hi battle.

The reason I told her to ask the being directly is because I feel the best answer is going to come from the source itself. The entity knows very well whom and what it is. I feel going to Chamuel on the chance it isn't chameul or even an angel for that matter seems would confuse the issue IMO.

Usually I approached other beings the same way I'd approach a human individual. What is your name (Introductions), what do you want (why are you calling, what is it can I do for you?) Reasonale answer request Yes- Unreasonable- No. The whole persona given was a facade- Be Gone Now.

Her best bet I believe is to listen to her feelings on this, especially where entities are concerned. We usually are aware of what makes us feel at peace as well as we are ultimately aware of what makes us feel uncomfortable. Feelings one gets are very important.

I went into meditation thinking it a simple exercise although humorous to myself regarding a probable self living the life I would be living had I not be living this one.

What I found was completely unexpected and indescribable. I found a being so peaceful, it mere being within my mental realm permitted me with such a peace as only I for most part feel when out in the world outdoors in the sunshine, simply meditating and reflecting with my eyes open. Couple the feeling with the most real, vibrant moving and free flowing visualizations and images, and there is no doubt I would recognize my guide in a heartbeat, and there is no doubt within my meditative states would I be able to recognize him. He would not answer to a name until I let him choose it, and let him have that at least. And it was no known name of an angel. It is actually a word. One I didn't expect. It wouldn't make sense to most. And many here are very intelligent.people.

I went in not knowing what to expect- not really believing myself in angels. Now I know there is still good out there, somewhere.

And I have grown from this, only because I trust what I feel.
That's the best advice I can give- how does this being feel to you, does it bring you peace or fear or discomfort?
Mere feelings in relation to it alone will let you know.
A being of God and Light would never deliberately try and scare someone period. That is how we know.