Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-03-2017, 05:13 PM
Master
What do your guides angels like/dislike

Hi,

Am wondering if anyone here who has connection with their guides or guardian angels, know or is willing to share whether or not their guides have personal preferences in communicating things, or do they seem to have any interests in things? Music certain foods colors etc?

I am curious as to people's personal thoughts on this.

Last communication with my guide again I asked his name and the answer he gave was a grateful dead song.

Interesting read of the lyrics, but doesn't appear to be much of a straight answer. So merely wondering why the song came up.

And wondering everyone's thoughts on this.
Thank you all for your time.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Knower

They do not like it when you want to make photo's or video of them.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Although I can't be too sure, I don't think mine are too amused when I'm listening to Amon Amarth or Immortal. They are probably more into Enya and dreamy stuff like that.
And for some reason they don't like to appear in dreams.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:00 PM
Knower
Hmmm well all of my guardians seem to like Harry Potter. They like Supernatural too but my angel gets annoyed and starts shouting sometimes when an angel does something so out of character for all angels. Ex: in that show a lot of angels don't care about humans. I swear he goes on rants about that sometimes.

One thing I find interesting though is that many spirits in general miss being able to eat food. Angels tend to like eating food a lot when they are able to as well.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Hmmm well all of my guardians seem to like Harry Potter. They like Supernatural too but my angel gets annoyed and starts shouting sometimes when an angel does something so out of character for all angels. Ex: in that show a lot of angels don't care about humans. I swear he goes on rants about that sometimes.

One thing I find interesting though is that many spirits in general miss being able to eat food. Angels tend to like eating food a lot when they are able to as well.

Hey Kittycatcacher,

Yes, the reason I brought food up is because of my last meditative experience with my guide referenced to in my starting post. Appearently we met to discuss, and it ended up being a picnic scene, my guide started getting food out and he pulled out corn first, than bread (just bread) then finally corn bread. Then he paused. I thought the corn bread and cornbread thing peculiar asked his name again and he just smiled and then got out tortilla chips no dip or salsa (which I would prefer) and then salad. He of course pulled the salad out of the bag already served in the bowls..
Then I got the image that lead me to a grateful dead song, I guess the song is called throwing stones. So I looked up the lyrics.

I never know what to expect with my main guide. The other one I have trouble speaking with he sometimes comes at the begining when I meet my main guide and then he leaves.

Quote:
Although I can't be too sure, I don't think mine are too amused when I'm listening to Amon Amarth or Immortal. They are probably more into Enya and dreamy stuff like that.
And for some reason they don't like to appear in dreams.

I didn't expect my guide to even mention grateful dead, I used to listen to them more years ago and wasn't expecting to be reminded of that band. I have no idea what if anything else my guide like or dislikes music wise. It seemed pretty cool a song was mentioned, but honestly I'd expect my guide to be working towards the same spiritual goals I have in mind, but instead today he rather would have talked about a song and food I guess. He actually does give me a lot of interesting information I find helpful in a spiritual sense. I'm not sure if guides need breaks but this seemed more of a conversation moment rather than listen to this, pay attention sigh, delving for spiritual knowledge meditative experience.

I really do wish your guides would appear to you in a dream like you have asked slayer.

Mine have been avoiding giving me a name through meditation so I wrote some names down on paper and decided to visualize the words yes or no and then write yes or no besides the chosen names and I ended up just naming them both today. So now they are stuck with those names. I gave them ample opportunity. I asked several times. So now they have to deal with Bastion and Azeke. Haha.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hey Kittycatcacher,

Yes, the reason I brought food up is because of my last meditative experience with my guide referenced to in my starting post. Appearently we met to discuss, and it ended up being a picnic scene, my guide started getting food out and he pulled out corn first, than bread (just bread) then finally corn bread. Then he paused. I thought the corn bread and cornbread thing peculiar asked his name again and he just smiled and then got out tortilla chips no dip or salsa (which I would prefer) and then salad. He of course pulled the salad out of the bag already served in the bowls..
Then I got the image that lead me to a grateful dead song, I guess the song is called throwing stones. So I looked up the lyrics.

I never know what to expect with my main guide. The other one I have trouble speaking with he sometimes comes at the begining when I meet my main guide and then he leaves.

I didn't expect my guide to even mention grateful dead, I used to listen to them more years ago and wasn't expecting to be reminded of that band. I have no idea what if anything else my guide like or dislikes music wise. It seemed pretty cool a song was mentioned, but honestly I'd expect my guide to be working towards the same spiritual goals I have in mind, but instead today he rather would have talked about a song and food I guess. He actually does give me a lot of interesting information I find helpful in a spiritual sense. I'm not sure if guides need breaks but this seemed more of a conversation moment rather than listen to this, pay attention sigh, delving for spiritual knowledge meditative experience.

I really do wish your guides would appear to you in a dream like you have asked slayer.

Mine have been avoiding giving me a name through meditation so I wrote some names down on paper and decided to visualize the words yes or no and then write yes or no besides the chosen names and I ended up just naming them both today. So now they are stuck with those names. I gave them ample opportunity. I asked several times. So now they have to deal with Bastion and Azeke. Haha.

It actually took me years to find out my angels name so it's not uncommon. I named him Braiden.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I really do wish your guides would appear to you in a dream like you have asked slayer..

lol yeah, otherwise I do.

Quote:

Funny you should mention that, I just randomly named some spiritual being that may have appeared once in my dream Sarah because it was female (But still no idea what race she belongs to and who she really is) and something ethereal seems to indeed answer to that name... As a few days ago I was chatting with someone and we made some jokes about Sarah and all of a sudden my pc turned off by itself instantly which never happened before. Not sure if that was a prank or not.
Old 22-03-2017, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
It actually took me years to find out my angels name so it's not uncommon. I named him Braiden.

It was honestly getting exasperating asking and getting riddles for an answer, so I just wrote them down with the intention that they pick out their names. They basically chose them, while I used myself as sort of a conduit by which they could use to write them out for them. My main guide picked Bastion he said no to Sam he said no to Jeremy he also said no to Azeke. He settled for Bastion which by definition is like a jut on the side of a building used for defense. Also can be taking as supporter, protector. As soon as I wrote out Azeke on the right hand side of the paper the green eyed guide went for it where my main guide refused it. They are getting a bit aggrivating my guides there.

I like Braiden for a name, decent enough. I can't believe it took you that long.
For me I was like alright guys you're done if you don't pick a name now.

Slayer, I can't blame you for coming up with a name. Looks like others here have had to as well. I really thought I was the only one at least that I knew of here where my main guide stated over and over he has no name, and what does a name matter? And, names limit things.. I just kept asking. The computer thing though is strange, but then again computers are able to overheat and shut down on their own naturally. I wouldn't think it a prank but that's just me. :)
Old 22-03-2017, 12:50 AM
Knower
Quote:
It was honestly getting exasperating asking and getting riddles for an answer, so I just wrote them down with the intention that they pick out their names. They basically chose them, while I used myself as sort of a conduit by which they could use to write them out for them. My main guide picked Bastion he said no to Sam he said no to Jeremy he also said no to Azeke. He settled for Bastion which by definition is like a jut on the side of a building used for defense. Also can be taking as supporter, protector. As soon as I wrote out Azeke on the right hand side of the paper the green eyed guide went for it where my main guide refused it. They are getting a bit aggrivating my guides there.

I like Braiden for a name, decent enough. I can't believe it took you that long.
For me I was like alright guys you're done if you don't pick a name now.

Slayer, I can't blame you for coming up with a name. Looks like others here have had to as well. I really thought I was the only one at least that I knew of here where my main guide stated over and over he has no name, and what does a name matter? And, names limit things.. I just kept asking. The computer thing though is strange, but then again computers are able to overheat and shut down on their own naturally. I wouldn't think it a prank but that's just me. :)

Ah no I meant that I didn't find out his real name for years. I figured out a name for him I think a day or two after I met him. I just looked at a list of male names since he introduced himself as a male and kept asking him what name until he said ok.

I never thought about looking up the meaning of the name though. Hmmmm.
Old 22-03-2017, 01:07 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi,

Am wondering if anyone here who has connection with their guides or guardian angels, know or is willing to share whether or not their guides have personal preferences in communicating things, or do they seem to have any interests in things? Music certain foods colors etc?

I am curious as to people's personal thoughts on this.

Last communication with my guide again I asked his name and the answer he gave was a grateful dead song.

Interesting read of the lyrics, but doesn't appear to be much of a straight answer. So merely wondering why the song came up.

And wondering everyone's thoughts on this.
Thank you all for your time.

Az (Azrael) is my guide/non fleshy husband. His likes/dislikes vary from when he's on Earth either in his etheric or light bodies, or in human flesh, as opposed to when he's at home, in the higher worlds with other angels.

On Earth, he likes to smoke. He smokes like a chimney stack on fire. Every time I pull the car over for fuel or to change the CD he's out of the passenger seat where he sits on the etheric plane, having a smoke leaning on the roof.

He likes chocolate, he'll only eat vegetarian food. He dislikes lots of NOISE and psychic noise. He prefers quiet times to be on Earth, if he's jsut coming for pleasure anyway. He LOVES to cuddle (and do other husband/wife things LOL.)

He HATES eating meat, and dislikes it when I eat meat. He isn't a big fan of alcohol either, unless it's Kraken rum, in which case, he drinks it neat. He loves machines, he says they have a sentience of their own, a sort of mineral sentience. He finds them relaxing and fascinating. He's always said if he came to Earth to live he'd want to do something involving finance or machines for work. He's very logical, very mathematical and clever.

He loves to run, jog, swim and ride his horses when he's on Earth and he eats very little, mostly just drinks water. When he's in "heaven" he likes to play sports and often play fights with the other angels (the men, he dislikes fighting women, even for sport!) to keep himself strong. They train together like soldiers. He loves to teach younger angelic beings how to defend themselves, and he ADORES baby angels. Really, there's nothing he loves MORE than baby angels. Of all the things in the known universe, a baby angel activate circuitry in Azrael that turns him into the ultimate in dedicated mother figures. He often tells me that he would LOVE to have more children up there, as his are grown now.

On Earth, he dislikes dishonesty and thievery and he has no time for cheats, backstabbers or false friends. He's upfront to them and will be honest about their behaviour. He isn't polite about it. He'll just tell them to hop it, and not in those words. For an angel he has a very sharp tongue (laser sharp.) He packs a mean punch in a fight too, because he's so bony and strong. He doesn't have a particularly quick temper as a human but when he blows, he stays angry. He's never vindictive but he believes in an eye for an eye when dealing with humans, as he says it's the only language we generally understand during conflict.

He likes dogs and horses and keeps a pet spider (long story LOL. She's a red-knee something spider, can't recall now, about the size of your palm, very tame. He lets her go on the etheric and she climbs all over me. I DESPISE spiders, but for some reason I don't mind her.)

He dislikes seeing animals in cages but tolerates my budgies as he appreciates that I love them. He's extremely protective of his family and feircely loyal.

He LOVES to read. He spends a lot of his time when he's with me reading autobiography and he likes anything that feature human stories, but he prefers them to be told without too much over-dramatisation. So he'd be unlikely to enjoy womens magazines but he'd read travel books or anything about walking or being outdoors. He says it's because he sees our lives for himself but he wants to read how WE perceive them.

He's deeply spiritual as an angel and a human. He's very humble before the divine and he dislikes people who aren't, finding them largely arrogant or prideful. He's not keen on the way I defy when he will happily bow LOL.

He dislikes swearing and prefers good manners :)

I think that about covers it