Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 15-03-2017, 04:46 AM
Guide
Question Help me understand about Virgo's please

I'm a very sensitive and emotional person. I'm an Aquarius and born on February the 18th. I have a Leo Sun and a Taurus Moon. I have lots of Pisces inside my chart. He deeply cares a lot about me and told me that he does love me a lot.

In the past he got hurt and now he's a lot more cautious which I can understand. He's been single for about 2 years now and he's mentioned the future with me and told me now that he trusts me, how he feels vulnerable. Does a lot of nice things for me, bought me Christmas gifts, always wants me to visit and I live 3 hrs away from him now and he keeps in contact with me often. Sometimes he confuses me a lot. He goes hot and cold and I don't understand why he's like this.

He mentioned how he wants to be together with me, how much he misses me, loves me, how he deeply cares about me and he worries about me when I'm upset and asks me "Are you okay?" I always open up to him and tell him the truth. I don't hide things from him because I want him to know how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking. He asks me a lot of questions: "What are you thinking?" "How are you feeling?" "Are you okay?" "Are you sad?" He has opened up to me and feels comfortable talking to me.

Then he gets weird on me and it confuses me so much. It makes me wonder what he's thinking or if he's okay. Then he'll be fine and talk to me again if he notices I haven't talked to him and always feels bad. I tend to give him his space when he gets like this because I don't want to pressure him or stress him out. I do love him and I care about him a lot. He mentioned on the phone tonight that he knows I care about him. If I'm ever in his area he wants to see me or wants me to visit him when he has time off of work or when he's on vacation from work. He does contact me and talk to me.

When he gets cold, sometimes I often think it's something I've done or said. I know a little about Virgo's but not a lot. He does analyze a lot, he worries often and I always am comforting when he's upset and listen to him. This is something he likes because I am always there for him. Often tells me what a good person I am and how caring I am. Is there something I'm missing? As of right now I'm giving him space because I don't want to smother him. So now I'm keeping myself busy until I hear from him again. His father likes me a lot and often tells him how much I deeply care about him. When we were in his room, he smiles at me often and loves being around me. Can tell just by the little things he does. It's just so confusing sometimes.

I know this is long. I just hope someone can help me out here.
Old 15-03-2017, 05:10 AM
Master
Hi there,
Virgo is the worrier, since its a mutable sign, it has a need to break down, analyze and process. Sometimes any negative suggestion they take very seriously and will internalize it. In positive scenarios they will go even deeper and channel that energy into something bigger, if other aspects support it . They can be ambitious, and they tend to be able to understand talents and know where it might work( Pisces does too ). In positive cases they will channel that energy into something dynamic because the way they process information is very smooth and sometimes they can be smooth talkers I have noticed, because it is somewhere between need to verbalize their feelings and also use logic at the same time. That is why you perhaps feels the hot and cold reaction from him. I would not worry about it, as long as this is overall making you feel a connect. They make excellent nurses when their worries are not internalized so its good that he is asking you questions about how you feel and you are able to verbalize that to him, as he is too.
They can be very work oriented and logical too, Aquarius being an air sign will also provide higher intellectual ground to Virgo. Its an earth sign so Aquarius the air sign will release them of some heaviness. Aquarius eccentricities might not be scary to a Virgo because they are connected to their needs regardless and will be able to connect to yours as well. So they will accomodate. Virgo is more realistic as earth sign, it will tend to ask more questions to analyze, while aquarius will be providing a solid outlet to it as a fixed sign, so their worries might be lesser here.
Communication is the key to a relationship with them and being there for them. They will appreciate that and will be able to reciprocate twice fold in a positive case scenario.
However they both might tend to worry , and even though they both are intellectual they might notice marked difference in their approach. So that might be a struggle.
Old 19-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Knower

Virgos can take awhile to be ready for intimacy also. Another thing to keep in mind. They approach things logically and think and yes, worry, about things a lot.
Old 20-03-2017, 12:36 AM
Master
Virgo is an earth sign, so practical. They are concerned about health and hygiene and they like order.

They are picky about something. They are the organizers. If you need something organized, find a Virgo. They are here to serve.

I would think of a Nurse type, with a practical approach.

Before I read this post, I was thinking about Virgo strongly and associating it with the color green...It is an earth sign, but I associate it with the color of grass and the energy of the color green.. I looked up the birthstone which is not green but the August birthstone is green Peridot...That is when Virgo begins. That is how I feel that energy.

It is associated with 6th house matters which are health and hygiene, pets, daily work and that is what a Virgo is about. They are workers, but not career chasers necessarily. They are happy to do the tasks that they do well. They are good workers and reliable.

Even if you meet a virgo who is a slob, there is always something they are very particular about. This is true for everybody, but always with a Virgo.

Virgo is a feminine or receptive sign, which would be basically introverted, yin as opposed to yang.

Sun sign compatability wouldn't be so naturally easy with an Aquarius or a Leo, but the Taurus moon would be compatable. A sun/moon connection is strongly useful in a relationship. If your sun and moon are trine each other, that would explain the strong connection.

You must have intended to say that you have Leo rising, rather then a Leo sun.

Last edited by Rozie : 20-03-2017 at 03:07 AM.