Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-03-2017, 10:15 PM
Knower

Bunny Work complaint continued ...

So Thursday is when I go in to the office where they will tell me about the work complaint was about . It's something I wrote but they told me that the lady misinterpreted it but they have to follow procedure and show me . I was told not to worry about it ...

But I can't help but ask the cards if I'm going to be in trouble because of the work complaint . I used the rider deck. Nothing came out reversed.

The hermit - that could be me not knowing what's going on .
Three of swords - well that was me when I found out someone complained about me .
The hierophant- i'm not sure about the Spohn can I say a higher power that will set it good ?

Any thoughts ?
Old 14-03-2017, 11:25 PM
55Degrees

Hermit - you feeling a bit isolated/singled out and trying to understand what you did 'wrong' (if the client misinterpreted it, then that's their problem, not yours).

3 of Swords - the anguish you're putting yourself through. Working yourself upto a state (any chance you're heart rate goes through the roof at the thought of this meeting?)

Hierophant - learning something from this experience (it may even be learning how to phrase something that can't be misinterpreted)

The sum total of the cards is 17 (9+3+5) giving the overall message as The Star - peace of mind.
Old 17-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Knower

Update- I went to see my supervisor, so she can tell me what the complaint was.
Basically the client said 1. I was asking him dating advise. 2. I opened the top botton on my shirt. Thankfully we were sitting in the hallway because I have to separate him from his ex he was herrasing her. Pretty sure he would've said worse things we were in a mediation room together . And I basically told him that it never happened because it didn't ... And they said that they were trying to reach out to him for two months and he has not returned their calls. She told me she will let me know of an update by the end of the month.
-- anybody work with HR ever ?
The supervisor said she has to let HR know and her boss know and come up with a decision .
Old 17-03-2017, 06:33 PM
55Degrees

I don't understand, you said in your previous post
Quote:
It's something I wrote but they told me that the lady misinterpreted it
Your latest post says it's a man who complained about your conversation and actions
Old 17-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Knower

Yes the latter post is what really happened .
Initially they told me it was misinterpreted .
But yesterday I physically went in and they showed me statements he wrote of what happened .
Old 17-03-2017, 08:17 PM
55Degrees

Ah, ok. Wow, he sounds like a nasty piece of work.

HR would be informed as they are the department that hold the company files regarding staff. The HR dept of the company I worked for would hold details such as rate of pay, personal details (address, bank details, proof of ID and right to work, social security number etc) work performance, appraisal reports etc are all held by HR. We had to forward all this information about our staff to our HR Dept.
I suppose if it was an official complaint from this person it will be noted on your file along with the outcome decision.

Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:14 PM
Knower

Yeah. They have been trying to investigate his side for the past two months and he will not cooperate .
The supervisor said she reached out to him and nothing.
But I have been fully cooperative.

They asked me why he would say such things , I honestly believe he got a judgment from the judge that he is not happy with so he's trying to blame things on me . It took him a month after the mediation to turn around and make this complaint . I told him if I was so bad as he says I was why didn't he just tell the judge ? Why wait four weeks ? That's the amount of time it takes for the court to send out their verdict.
Old 18-03-2017, 12:44 AM
Knower

Yeah. They have been trying to investigate his side for the past two months and he will not cooperate .
The supervisor said she reached out to him and nothing.
But I have been fully cooperative.

They asked me why he would say such things , I honestly believe he got a judgment from the judge that he is not happy with so he's trying to blame things on me . It took him a month after the mediation to turn around and make this complaint . I told him if I was so bad as he says I was why didn't he just tell the judge ? Why wait four weeks ? That's the amount of time it takes for the court to send out their verdict.