Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-03-2017, 01:33 AM
Experiencer

Bad omen?

I have recently begun to communicate with my guides but stopped out of fear because of some scary stories I read on the web. One of them even admitted he had a small crush on me but then said to me telepathically "...you dont know my chains".

I got scared because I heard guides can be demonic, but then I talked to the guy who told me about them again and he affirmed to me that he does not associate with the demonic, that he can tell the difference and that he is a beleiver in Jesus Christ, and that it is Christ's light that protects him.

I do believe him on that note because I saw Christ in a dream about 10 years ago and alot of deppresion and pain I had been suffering was gone instantly.

So anywho I still decided to stop trying to communicate for now untill I learn to grow stronger spiritually to protect myself just encase...but sometimes just before I wake up, I will hear one word in my head... Actually just two on two different days consecutively. The first one was "necromancy", I did not knw what that meant so I looked it up. Apparently its in the bible as communicating with the dead which is forbidden. The other one was "Zales". I didnt know what that meant, I thought maybe zale's jewellers, as I had been looking for a place to take a few items that my recently departed best friend left behind to see what they are and if I can use them for prtoection in some way.

Anway so I live on a ship and I have a "reflection spot" I normally go to around sunset to watch the sun set and to pray, but when I went out there today I saw a massive bird...it looked like and eagle and it flew away just as I walked out. It had something in its claws but I couldnt tell what, looked like a box or something. So then I went around the corner and saw a bloody ripped off bird's wing! This was only a few hours ago so I feel pretty unsettled.

I dont know if its related or if its a coinsedence or what. Or maybe I am just looking for signs in every little thing now and it was just a thing of nature that I saw that can happen anywhere????
Old 04-03-2017, 05:04 AM
Master
I may need clarification on what you mean by guides and then on the web as I have never considered a thing as the web being where a guide would dwell.

My experiences with my own guides are not as numerous as others, I only write from my own experience.

First, regarding what I know of necromancy- Communicating with the dead though I do not know for fact and am unsure of where you read this- does not sit well with what I've learned necromancy is. Essentially I have been told first hand it is raising the dead.

It is not something I am tolerable of, and also why I wish to be cremated.

I have come face to face with what sounds to be demonic voices audibly. I will try not to relate too many personal stories. I will state honestly That I was diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia. I however have learned the difference from right from wrong as I see it.
I ignore demonic sounding things as everything I have heard from them is utter hateful, evil and most importantly NONSENSE.

I have actually physically seen as an experience in my waking life a demonic evil being which addressed itself by name. I have read about the name I know whom and what it is. I spoke with it in reality (I know what reality is, I live it everyday).

I've googled Zales personally just now, and looked only at the first page.
Yes, there is the jewelry store.
Also, there is a site actually many references to what appears to be a book by an author Dima Zales. I literally just googled it, this is NO book suggestion at all whatsoever. I am only telling you what I found. You are always free to look for yourself.

Birds are a funny thing. Nature also. Birds are capable of picking up other creatures and killing them. Especially eagles.

Now Please let me ask that you do not worry. Try not to be afraid as fear is not a pleasant feeling we all relish in or enjoy. And ignore any evil voices signs or symbolism that you are capable of. You know right from wrong or you should. Listen to your gut. I wish you wellness and peace.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I may need clarification on what you mean by guides and then on the web as I have never considered a thing as the web being where a guide would dwell.

My experiences with my own guides are not as numerous as others, I only write from my own experience.

First, regarding what I know of necromancy- Communicating with the dead though I do not know for fact and am unsure of where you read this- does not sit well with what I've learned necromancy is. Essentially I have been told first hand it is raising the dead.

It is not something I am tolerable of, and also why I wish to be cremated.

I have come face to face with what sounds to be demonic voices audibly. I will try not to relate too many personal stories. I will state honestly That I was diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia. I however have learned the difference from right from wrong as I see it.
I ignore demonic sounding things as everything I have heard from them is utter hateful, evil and most importantly NONSENSE.

I have actually physically seen as an experience in my waking life a demonic evil being which addressed itself by name. I have read about the name I know whom and what it is. I spoke with it in reality (I know what reality is, I live it everyday).

I've googled Zales personally just now, and looked only at the first page.
Yes, there is the jewelry store.
Also, there is a site actually many references to what appears to be a book by an author Dima Zales. I literally just googled it, this is NO book suggestion at all whatsoever. I am only telling you what I found. You are always free to look for yourself.

Birds are a funny thing. Nature also. Birds are capable of picking up other creatures and killing them. Especially eagles.

Now Please let me ask that you do not worry. Try not to be afraid as fear is not a pleasant feeling we all relish in or enjoy. And ignore any evil voices signs or symbolism that you are capable of. You know right from wrong or you should. Listen to your gut. I wish you wellness and peace.

Sorry what I meant was I read a story on the web about a persons guides turning out to be demons tricking them.

I had just started communicating with my guides or guide. When the answer was yes I would get a tingling sensation on the top of my head. I was just asking yes no questions. Or the radio would go haywire at a certain statement. I only got one telepathically comunicated sentence while awake. But nothing since I decided to stop trying to communicate.

From my understanding a necromancer is a fortune teller that consults with familiars. The guy i know who is a medium can communicate with those that have passed on but i cant see him as being that type. Im thinking maybe the bible says that just as a blanket rule because u dont know what kind a person the spefic medium is or what kind of spirits they are consulting.

P.s. according to Edgar Casey alot of people diagnosed with mental conditions actually need spiritual help and not psychiatric.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:28 AM
Master
No need to apologize. I simply did not understand. I believe this to be possible. I also Have started learning and trying to contact guides. I have two. One I remember actively through thought creating myself. It is a female animal. A bird.

My communications lately only come through images. When I practice meditating I try not to expect too much. Most times I expect no answer. Demons are capable of great trickery according to those who believe.

To be clear and this is no preaching simply sharing some beliefs so others get a sense of who I am here on this planet. I believe in some aspects or philosophies of shamanism. I am not native american. I also believe in demons without a doubt. I believe in guides teachers and different things. Therefore I believe in some teachings also of Christianity, especially Catholicism. My father criticizes Catholics and their beliefs often. He is not schizophrenic, But he is very strange as in eccentric himself. I read often on every thing philosophical and religion wise. I believe we are able to learn from everything. Either what to do or not to do. Also I choose. I have faith in choice. I have faith in God and Jesus. Not belief, knowing that at least there is good out there.

I am no teacher spiritual or otherwise. I never claimed to be one and do not know if I am capable of it.

I simply walk my path. I seriously am just learning of guides myself right now. I've read of angels demons guides spirit helpers power animals well I read a lot. Lol.

I am only trying to learn of spiritual things. I believe I walk a spiritual path only because It is what I know. I've been living it. I have seen very real things that would boggle the mind.

I will let you know what I recently read yesterday. I take it with a grain of salt. I am not aware if it is true. I was reading about angels and came across guardian angels, and read we each have an angel and a demon.
Angels or gaurdians come to us in times of need. You may ask for them. They are not obligated to answer, and they do not take orders. I read we each have a demon. I know this may be fact in my case as I said I saw it. It really was a physical manifestation that came to me in the woods while I was with a friend. It came as the form of my friend, physically. We spoke. I asked it, it's name. I will not share the name. It answered me. I asked it what it was, it replied legion for we are many (Literally it said this) It asked me why I assumed it had a name. It told me it would kill me, I told it to do it. It said it didn't have permission. I asked it who it takes orders from. It angrily told me it didn't take orders. It laughed, it threatened and it was angry it was hateful. Finally it told me it sent something to my friend and that this thing was going to kill him. Then I got completely irrate. Told it to leave him out of it. And felt my anger started to work on feeling love, and the entity took the hint and departed. My friend and I met up. We literally bumped into each other. We both startled. He told me he saw me but I looked differently and I attacked him. I told him he was a fool to think I could change my appearance on a whim and that what he saw was not me was evil I told him I saw him.

We basically figured out after talking that we were indeed who we said we were.

I state this only to let you know I am going through the same things in my life when I talk to guides. I take a certain level of mistrust with me everywhere in life. I deal with entities the same way I deal with people. I ask state your intentions or what is your intent? I wait for an answer If I don't like it I tell people and entities the same thing: Leave me alone.

I am not being rude or mean or hateful when saying this. It to me is acceptable for all of us to choose whom we speak to in any area of life. There is a very sane sound reason for this I feel.

Interesting what you have said about Edward Cayce. I will look into it. Though I have heard of the indiviual I don't actually remember knowing much about it.

Also, I don't think necromancy is something I understand. I have heard of mediums but never referred to them as necromancers.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Experiencer

I don't beleive that any of the religions have it 100% right. The reasons I stay christian or Catholic are numerous. For one the "man" himself appeared to me in a dream. At that time I was not really a bible thumper, a jesus freak or overly religious. I was going through an extremely rough spot in life though, I mean severe depression and that day particularly I had been just about ready to set aside this whole "christian stuff". I had read parts of the old testament and I didnt like it, I even went to church that day and thought mentally this religion is so effed up, not even a woman can be a priest...like what does gender have to do with being close to God??

I also had just undergone surgery and the pain medicine(oxycodone which does not cause hallucinations) was not working! Was in a lot of physical pain. That's when christ appeared to me. I was half way between a sleeping and concious state. He did not say anything he touched my shoulder and I felt like instantly all my pain and suffering was gone. It was an extremely emotional experience. There is no way just a dream could invoke those kinds of emotions and I began to cry. Not of sadness but of joy. I also felt a strong message, not in telepathic words but just an idea or thought. And the thought was "maybe we aren't supposed to understand or can't in our current state but just to have faith and not question or be bitter or cynical about the way things are."

So since then I don't question things, like if there is a God then why are there starving children in Africa? But now I think I understand a little better after reading about Edgar Casey.

He was known as the "sleeping prophet". He could diagnose and cure any illness while in an unconcious state with only an 8th grade education. It was his unconcious mind talking and when asked his unconsious self explained that it had access to the Akashic records. Then people started to ask him other questions while he was in these trances, about bible iterpretation, Atlantis and all of it. During those questionings he explained about reincarnation (which he did not believe in while he was concious)

Reincarnation, also something I have known about for awhile. 2 years after my Jesus vision I was on a ship. In the middle of the pacific(I work on ships). I had exactly a 20 minute break from work and they were very strict about time. I laid down for a second not intenting to fall asleep and I instantly felt like I was spinning. Some visions flashed before me, a rosary and some other things...and then I was somewhere else! Back home, in my home town. There was a guy with me, he was taking me around...I saw the regular places, the bank the grocery store...we walked accross the street to my parent's business then we went some other places. He was eerily silent. He looked like he was doing and errand or chore. He had an unhappy look on his face. I then realized I was dreaming, I was not back home at all! And I told him..."oh! So this one of -those- dreams!" And he nodded and I said "so I can ask you -anything-? And he said "yes" and I said "really?! Anything I want at all??" And he nodded again. Eerily enough the only question I could ask was "is reincarnation real?" And he said "yes" and I said "really!? It is real??!. And then he said "I said yes!" He was actually getting annoyed! Lol. Then I got this eery feeling that he had come to tell me some bad news. He didnt actually say it but I could feel that there was something he came to tell me but didnt want to. He then showed me a piece of paper with some wierd looking writing on it and said "read this". It was just one word but I had no idea what those symbols were, I looked at it perplexed and then he got annoyed again. He said "you can't read it?" He seemed shocked and annoyed like it was something I was supposed to know how to read. Then he said "you better go back or you are gonna be late for work" and I said "work"? I once again had forgotten that I was dreaming it seemed like hours had passed and I thought I was actually in this place where he was. Then he said " I'm am really sorry about this..." Then he unexpectedly punch me hard in the stomach! (I realize now was the solar plexus) anyway he punched me hard and I sat up from my bed gasping for air, I really felt like someone had punched me. I looked at the clock and it was exactly 10:20! I ran out of my room on the ship and back to work. It had only been 20 minutes exactly! It felt like hours had passed. After that I knew 2 things 1) that reincarnation was real and 2) that I was going to get news of someone dying. Sure enough the next day I got an email with the bad news...but I was ready for it.

This was quite awhile ago and only recently have I begun to have dreams etc again so I talked to a medium to try to make sense of everything that was happening. He gave me some good advice and recomended the book "there is a river" about the life of Edgar Casey. I listened to the Audio version and everything in there made sense of what I already know plus extrapalated on it. It explained about reincarnation, the early christians knew about it but it was too complicated to explain to the common man and they wanted to religion to be accepted by even the uneducated.

Edgar Casey was not a catholic but while in those trances it was explained about Karma, every single injustice we do on this earth has to be accounted for, which is why I think the Catholics have "confession". We have to be remoseful for every sin or wrongdoing or we will experience it in this life or the next one...an endless cycle or karma. Also he explained about divorce, he explained marriage is preparation for the higher levels and is suposed to teach is about unconditional love ( catholics dont beleive in divorce accept under special circumstances) he warned that divorce can set you back on your spiritual path unless the other person was just absolutely unconsolable, then he have no fault. Remember he was unconcious while he said these things and had no memory of it while he was awake.

The last thing the catholics have is the saints. Which alot of other religions have criticised. I realize now that the saints are what are known to some as "Ascended Masters" not to be worshiped as God but can be called upon to ask for help. I also had an experince with a saint of sorts and it made more sence after that.

As far as the mentally ill and the demonic , Cayce said "the voices they hear are real" he explained that a lot of people in mental institutions need spiritual help and are not crazy. Not to scare you, you could be schizophtenic but you may have also opened yourself up at some point somehow. That is why I stay Catholic and go to church regularly, especially now that I have begun to aknowledge and be aware of the other realms once more and even tried communication. Going to church and staying close to God the father and his son is a surefire way for protection. ( Not that I dont beleieve in lesser Gods that can also be good...think of the strasbourg astronomical clock) The medium I spoke to warned me that once I started to turn my psychic light back on that nagative entities would start trying to harrass me. He told me to keep a bible close by and to read the Psalms if I started having nightmares. My mother also told me that reading the psalms worked for her when she had a very evil spirit following her. (Caused her to have stabbing pains in her stomache -as if someone was stabbing her- when the doctors said nothing was wrong). Also lifted her off the ground once, a very strong evil spirit but the psalms helped.

I have seen and heard of people loosing it or getting tricked by entities while on this spiritual path by not staying close to God and seeking his protection. Again, I am just learning myself but this is what I do know. But however people are used to for seeking God I think is the right way. Actually if I ever have kids I would probably raise them buddist in their early years. The buddists seem to have it right when it comes to the core of what we are suposed to be doing (obtaining a pure heart) christians tend to forget that and become rather judgy. I can see why that would make them have a bad name. Its sad that the religions have become a means to seperate people and that none of them really have the full picture. But anyeay yea...staying close to God and the psalms help alot no matter whst denomination you might be.

If anyone wants to listen to the audio book about the readings of Edgar Cayce I can email and I can send it. Its free to accept an audiobook if its your first time using the audible app.

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 04-03-2017 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
This has been an interesting read, and there's quite a bit going on. Perhaps my two cents can help.

I've had a bit of spiritual experience, most of which has been concentrated in the last two years. A little bit has been learning about demons, both through being taught about them by someone more experienced and by dealing with them myself. They aren't ones I seek to work with as allies, though they keep being a bit of an ongoing problem.
Demons do have a place in the world, and in normal circumstances are sort of the cleaning crew of the energy world. Most wander as individuals, looking for pockets of negative energy which they consume and then move on. This can help negativity from building up, and can be likened to carrion feeders. Sometimes their presence can be felt, and there have been a number of times I've felt them when they were passing by; usually it starts as having odd feelings for a couple of days, usually at night, then a nightmare, and then the next day they've moved on. However, if they find an area that is very rich in negativity, they can become a bit overpowered and begin to instigate trouble to ensure more "food" keeps coming from their hosts; persistent nightmares, frightening sounds and sensations, causing strife in relationships, depression. Those sorts of things. This is usually when people begin to notice them, and by that time they can be a bit difficult to dislodge.
Usually demons are difficult to work with, since they don't like to take orders, and I assume this is why the demon you encountered in the forest acted the way it did when you asked it who it worked for. It may have also been setting up that situation to try and make a buffet of sorts, and then left when you were able to stand your ground. It sounds like your faith runs deep, and I suspect that was in no small part a reason you were able to be immune to its attempt. Demons are like the shadows to angels' and God's light; they exist simultaneously, yet shadows can never occupy the same space and always give way to light.

When you mentioned that others had had instances where their guides turned out to be demons, that caught my interest as well. Some of my experience with demons and non-demon tricksters have been when I've gone to meet my guides. For a period of time I would meet who I thought was my primary guide, yet I had a subtle feeling that I couldn't quite feel 100% comfortable with them like I usually do. The first couple times I didn't catch it until other spirit guides - angels, if I remember right - intervened and scared them off. The trickster I was dealing with would do some odd things that my guide wouldn't, and I began to notice a pattern where I would meet my "guide", but there would be a second spirit that the "guide" said was their friend; something my true guide never did. At one point they said they would try to kill me, and that's when I realized their identity and called for a guardian spirit to intervene, which they did. Since then I've learned to set the intention before my Journeys that I will only meet my true guides, no imposters, and I've had quite a bit of success with that. So I can definitely say that I know those situations to happen, and encourage you strongly that when you get back to seeking your guides, you do so after establishing a bond with a protector you know without fail to be light. In this case I could always call on angels to help me, as they seem to be impossible for tricksters to imitate and are quite responsive when asked for help. Based on what you've said, asking for God's light or one of the saints may be equally successful for you. Beyond that you mentioned that you got a feeling in the top of your head when you were asking yes/no questions; this sounds to me like intuition in the crown chakra area, and I highly recommend cultivating it. When I was dealing with the tricksters, it was my intuition that was giving me an off feeling that ultimately helped me learn to know early when I was dealing with them. It is perhaps the best tool you can have, since it can let you know when anything is helpful or harmful, and works as a great aid if you ever find yourself in a place questioning your guides. For now I just recommend building connections with the energies you know for 100% can be trusted (in your case, saints and God), as well as your own intuition, and then branching outside of that to meet other guides.

In regards to necromancy, I'm not clear on what can be defined under that. It's my understanding that at its core, it's working with the energy of the dead. It seems to usually be more physical than spiritual, and in its old Greek definition, it literally meant "divination of the dead". Usually I see it used in regards to people who are working more with the negative energies, such as demons, as opposed to those working with the light energies (who usually prefer terms like medium and lightworker), and sometimes in fantasy to refer to a magic-user who aims to raise the dead physically and enslave them. I'm not certain as to why this word would be coming up for you, and it's entirely possible that the definition is less meant to be affiliated with the negative energies.

Lastly, the bird. You mentioned you were on a boat, out in the Pacific. Around here we have osprey - also known as a seahawk - which are incredibly common near water. It could definitely have also been a hawk or an eagle, and I'll just assume it could be any of those. In my beliefs, most birds of prey are quite sacred. Eagles in particular, as direct symbols of the Higher Power (ie, God), hawks more as messengers of the Higher Power. Despite the morbidity of the scene, I actually feel it may be a good sign. There are a couple of messages I might interpret from it; one is that it's saying that God is looking out for you, and is hunting to remove any negative entities near you (symbolized by the bird being God, and its prey being the negative entity). Another possibility is the direct image of a detached wing; perhaps it has something to do with angels, or a feeling of having "clipped wings". Many artists use images of wings being cut off to symbolize someone losing their freedom, innocence, or creativity. Maybe it is meant to symbolize that by severing connection to spirit guides, you've severed the connection to angels? Another possibility is that it's symbolizing you losing your ability to fly/progress on your own, and instead are being carried by God Himself. Trading your personal, smaller wings for more powerful ones God provides. It's difficult to say, and all I can really suggest is pondering it further and looking to your intuition to let you know when you're on the right track. I wish you success with it; trying to interpret messages, even the most potent ones, can be very trying sometimes.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 05-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Master
Since you are religious, that will color your beliefs. Regardless of what you believe, it is best not to engage in conversation. People get in trouble that way.

A word here and there is ok as a clue. That is reasonable guidance, which we all have. Your intuition is reliable. You can only trust yourself, no matter what you are told. It is best to access your guidance in more natural ways.

Voices or spirits will deceive you and confuse you. That is what they do. They are generally not truthful, or their truth is deceptive. Learning how to navigate that in a healthy and sane manner is difficult. People do it, but it isn't easy and it isn't worth it.

You can get good guidance in a safe way, but not in the way you were describing. They don't have a crush on you. That is seduction and you don't want anything to do with that.

It is true that schizophrenia and psychic is closely connected and a diagnosis isn't necessarily accurate if it is a spiritual thing. Usually it is a combination of both. The way to cope with it is to work with it in a safe and sane manner.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Since you are religious, that will color your beliefs. Regardless of what you believe, it is best not to engage in conversation. People get in trouble that way.

A word here and there is ok as a clue. That is reasonable guidance, which we all have. Your intuition is reliable. You can only trust yourself, no matter what you are told. It is best to access your guidance in more natural ways.

Voices or spirits will deceive you and confuse you. That is what they do. They are generally not truthful, or their truth is deceptive. Learning how to navigate that in a healthy and sane manner is difficult. People do it, but it isn't easy and it isn't worth it.

You can get good guidance in a safe way, but not in the way you were describing. They don't have a crush on you. That is seduction and you don't want anything to do with that.

It is true that schizophrenia and psychic is closely connected and a diagnosis isn't necessarily accurate if it is a spiritual thing. Usually it is a combination of both. The way to cope with it is to work with it in a safe and sane manner.
Yea thats what I thought. Sounded funny. This was the site I saw about the person's guides being demonic:
Ok well it wont let me post the URL but it was called "warning spirit guides can be hazardous to your health" her name stacie spielman. I guess she wrote a book about it

staciespielman.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/warning-spirit-guides-can-be-hazardous-to-your-health/
Old 22-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Experiencer

Wanted to update on this. My spirit guides are not demons, but that -one- spirit was a demon/negative spirit/trickster.

This will all be a good story one day
Old 22-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaka
Sorry what I meant was I read a story on the web about a persons guides turning out to be demons tricking them.

I had just started communicating with my guides or guide. When the answer was yes I would get a tingling sensation on the top of my head. I was just asking yes no questions. Or the radio would go haywire at a certain statement. I only got one telepathically comunicated sentence while awake. But nothing since I decided to stop trying to communicate.

From my understanding a necromancer is a fortune teller that consults with familiars. The guy i know who is a medium can communicate with those that have passed on but i cant see him as being that type. Im thinking maybe the bible says that just as a blanket rule because u dont know what kind a person the spefic medium is or what kind of spirits they are consulting.

P.s. according to Edgar Casey alot of people diagnosed with mental conditions actually need spiritual help and not psychiatric.

I hope that story wasn't mine. Anyways I've never heard of necromancy referring to anything other than raising the dead. In video games they can be fun to play as though.

Really I think a question you should ask yourself is if this guide ever makes you feel not safe without an explanation for why.

For example if you are having a freak out over remembering a bad experience with that false guide and your current guides are trying to calm you down is a sign of a good guide.

A sign of a bad guide would be if they say or do something that doesn't feel right or good. Or maybe you are feeling more on edge or nervous more often at times that you would normally feel relaxed.