Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Master
I have no answers for you but to say my heart goes out to you and all you are enduring. I can't imagine what it must be like. I have a friend who is a woman trapped in a man's body and I have listened to him, heard his heart and it's so unfair and heart breaking. Being a woman, I cannot imagine another life as a man but if I came back as a man, I doubt I would remember ever being a woman. I don't recall past lives...I've had past life regressions and a 'reading' which both stated I was a woman in all lives but that seems rather odd. If what another poster wrote, I am close to my father and never was so much to my mother, so I guess I would be a woman again lol.

I don't understand why people are born with say what you are dealing with or afflictions, to me, they make no sense, why lessons, etc...makes no sense...

I sincerely hope that in the next life you are born as a woman and get to experience all that you long for. I hope in this life you are able to make the complete transition and live a good and happy life with no further heartbreaks of any kind.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne

And you're telling me this, why? I've been curious about being female my whole life because that's who i want to be. When i was younger i wanted to know what it's like to be female and now i'm not happy being male at all. I'm VERY adamant about being female in this life and the next. How about that? People are different and feel differently about different things so i'm not entirely sure why you felt the need to tell me that.

I just shared it showing I had some SIMILAR feelings thats all.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I'm still struggling to find peace in my transgender situation, and in that nobody can give me a 100% confirmation that in my next lifetime i will be born female.

But for the most part when I talk to someone about the topic of reincarnation, I can't help but to feel all these feelings of anger, resentment, bitterness, and rage when someone born male in this life tells me he remembers being a female in the previous life. I feel all those feelings because I was born male in this life and should've been born female. I'm in the middle of transitioning.

Again, I really want to know that I will be born female in my next life. The only positive thing that being transgender has gotten me was a desire to come back and live another earthly life. I don't want to go to Heaven or Hell. I don't care about learning any "lessons".

I want to know what it's like to menstruate, to give birth, and to know what it's like to be a fully-fledged female... from birth to death. I just want what was taken from me.

After two past-life regression meditations, I remember being a female in my previous life and I also saw that I was murdered. Having seen all that, whoever killed me in my past life, I have nothing but hatred in my heart against my past-life killer, whereas if i were born female, i wouldn't care one way or the other how i died last time or that i was murdered.

I feel stuck... so out of place. I'm at the point where I'm waiting for it to be over but not knowing when is really torturous.

But I can't help but to wonder, if you were one gender in the past life and now a different gender in this one, don't you miss your past-life gender? Don't you have a specific preference for what your sex is? I would've thought that it would explain many people being transgender.

Hey Divine One. My partner is a transgender male to female and received a cutting edge surgery that the general public is unaware is even possible. Send me a pm if you're interested in speaking with her or if you have any questions.

Apart from that, you mention past life regressions, and I wonder if anyone's ever mentioned spirit over cloaking to you. Basically, through what is sometimes called soul fragmentation or loss of soul, spiritual energy from the collective unconscious cloaks our form and alters our human conditioning (thinking and feeling).

At that point you could literally have thoughts and feelings of an individual spirit or groups of spirits where sections of your soul has been removed. Where the soul is lost, spirits come in. Regressing into past lives then could be the spirit remembering its origin through you, the person it cloaked. Why you attract that cloak is something you can look at.

On a spiritual psychology level this happens because of compartmentalization of the human experience.

You mentioned how crossing genders would heal your anger issues. This falls exactly in line with a theory I proposed a few months ago of two viable options existing for people suffering from a certain form of a soul complex: 1-) Recovery of soul or 2-) alignment with crossing genders anywhere up to the point of including SRS (to the point of self acceptance).

These two approaches, I suggest, should be used in tandem as path of least resistance dictates. Your age, sexual preferences, trust in surgical procedures, current level of unease, financial situation, are all factors to consider.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Wow, Dreamkey...good thing you're around!
What a great source for these questions.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow, Dreamkey...good thing you're around!
What a great source for these questions.

Thanks Miss Hepburn. Your presence is appreciated here.
Old 18-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Suspended
Knower

Yes cross gender reincarnation is possible. Reincarnation doesn't takes place on the basis of gender. So a soul can take a body of different genders.
Old 19-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govind
Yes cross gender reincarnation is possible. Reincarnation doesn't takes place on the basis of gender. So a soul can take a body of different genders.

I'm not too worried about it not being possible for me to have a cross-genders reincarnation. I want to know if there is a way for me to assure that i will be female in my next life! I don't care about anything else! I want to be female in this life, the next and the one after that and i will not accept "no" for an answer!!!
Old 22-10-2016, 07:50 AM
Master
Your soul will decide that at that time.

Goal is to balance the feminine and masculine aspects, so it matters on what needs to be experienced.
Old 15-02-2017, 02:51 AM
Seeker

perhaps the whole transgender thing you are going through in this life is precisely the lesson you are currently working.
Old 16-02-2017, 11:53 PM
Knower

Dear TheDivineOne

Just to clarify one very important thing Spirits don’t have sex as we know, gender is related to reproduction laws to perpetuate our species. Spirits don’t get pregnant. Only God can creates us spirits!

3 simple questions from The Book of Spirits (www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf) :

200. Have spirits sex?
“Not as you understand sex; for sex, in that sense, depends on the corporeal organisation. Love and sympathy exist among them, but founded on similarity of sentiments."
201. Can a spirit, who has animated the body of a man, animate the body of a woman in a new existence, and vice versa ?
"Yes; the same spirits animate men and women."
202. Does a spirit, when existing in the spirit-world, prefer to be incarnated as a man or as a woman?
"That is a point in regard to which a spirit is indifferent, and which is always decided in view of the trials which he has to undergo in his new corporeal life."
Spirits incarnate themselves as men or as women, because they are of no sex and, as it is necessary for them to develop themselves in every direction, both sexes. as well as every variety of social position. furnish them with special trials and duties, and with the opportunity of acquiring experience. A spirit who had always incarnated itself as a man would be only known by men, and vice versa.

Inverted reincarnation as we called has 2 different reasons:
First is a missionary reincarnation where family, marriage, sex will divert from main purpose of his life, or as we called re-incarnatory plan (everyone has his own re-incarnatory plan)
Second cause are trials or expiations were you must redeem from past mistaques linked to sex abuse and other situations like destroy a home due to sex abuse, body abuse, *****dom etc…

We called re-incarnatory plan because is just a plan, using your free will you can accomplish it or abandom it.

Difference between trial or expiation basically depends on how you accept the suffering and dificulties you experience or you get revolted or anger with your situation and dont accept it.

At the end you "come" in inverted re-incarnation to prevent you to repeat the same mistakes you made in the past that ruin you

Good bless you and give you strength to accomplish your reincarnatory plan!