Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-08-2016, 03:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Exhausted from Violent Dreams

Hi everyone!

I joined hoping I might meet some others that have had a similar experience. I've had two recurring dreams since I was old enough to retain my memories, so around three or four years old. I have to warn you, these dreams are a bit disturbing so if that might bother you I'd recommend sipping this post.

The dream I remember having first, took place in a very dark place. Someone is walking me down a long, dark hallway. They take me to a room on the right, put me inside and shut the door. I could see a little bit of light filtering from somewhere, I think it's from very small windows that are much closer to the ceiling than the floor, like, almost touching the ceiling completely. Maybe I was under ground? There's a woman waiting for me. She looks to be somewhere between 30 and 45, and she's wearing all black. She has her hair tied up in a very neat bun and has a strange hat on that doesn't look like anything from our current time period, but I'm struggling to tell just how much time has passed since then. I can feel a mounting anxiety - it's severe. I tell her I'm scared, and she informs me that she's scared too. I can automatically feel that they're going to put me in to the guillotine. I can also feel that she's /not/ going to die... only I am. I'm struggling to tell if she's actually scared or if she's actually secretly happy that I'm about to be executed. I get an odd feeling from her like I thought she cared about me but that I may have been wrong. As the door opens for them to come retrieve me, I wake up... each and every time. I don't have this dream as often as the next dream, but I've definitely had it multiple times.

The second dream, which I've also been having since a very young age... maybe around age five or so, is the more disturbing of the two. Usually in the dream I'm in a basement. There's strange tools hanging on the walls, and a table, maybe more than one? A woman lives with me, but she stays upstairs, I think. In the dream I'm almost always taking these bloody, severed body parts and doing /something/ with them. Am I getting ready to hide them? Am I going to eat them? Honestly, I have no clue. All I know is that I killed them, and that it was definitely more than one or two people. I feel like the woman upstairs lures people to the house for me. I'm not sure if it's because she wants to, or because I've threatened her in some way. While I've not ever witnessed the murders, I have a very distinct feeling that in the dream I'm an extremely disturbed, sadistic person. I think these victims suffered terribly. I think I was a serial killer.

I've had these recurring dreams since I was way too young to even understand what it was I was seeing. From a young age I had a very odd fascination with how the body works. I decided at age four that I'd be a surgeon when I grew up. Unfortunately that dream flew out the window when I got diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, a genetic condition. (That's okay though, I'll just be a medical doctor instead of a surgeon!) Part of me wonders if my EDS is something karmic, and another part thinks I just happened to lose the genetic lottery. I'm really not sure what to think about that.

I was watching Criminal Minds a few months back, and there was an episode where the antagonist of that episode was kidnapping people and putting them in guillotines to execute them. The moment that blade fell I had an instant panic attack and became flooded with what felt like intensely bad memories. It's really hard to even type this. I didn't actually remember anything, but I was panicking because it felt like an intense case of deja vu.

This has all been bothering me rather badly over the last few months, and while I feel I hurt a lot of innocent people before... right now I'm most definitely not a violent person. These dreams are so exhausting and I just wish I could figure out just who I was and why I did these things, if these dreams are memories. I want to know but at the same time I'm so afraid of what I'll find. I can't afford a past life regression therapist and I'm completely unsure of how to make these dreams and strange anxieties stop. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks for taking the time to read this ridiculously long post!
Old 18-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . They could be past life memories . You could use one of the many different methods of oppening up past life memories and see . You would wan t to let go of any pain/guilt/karma from thoes memories .
Old 18-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Master

Quote:
I was watching Criminal Minds a few months back, and there was an episode where the antagonist of that episode was kidnapping people and putting them in guillotines to execute them. The moment that blade fell I had an instant panic attack and became flooded with what felt like intensely bad memories. It's really hard to even type this. I didn't actually remember anything, but I was panicking because it felt like an intense case of deja vu.

this does sound like a past life reaction. You could look up how to do EFT (emotional freedom technique). This can be very good at clearing past life fears as well as ones this life time.

I know of someone who had an intensely bad reaction to cats due to a past life in Egypt and something bad around these happening to him there. He was fixed by just one session of EFT.
Old 26-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you guys so much for responding! I definitely want to work toward remembering what happened and eventually let go. I really don't want to hold on to this forever, I want to live my current life. I'll definitely check out EFT and eventually want to look in to getting a past life regression therapist when I can afford it.

Lately I've also been having overwhelming feelings that one of my previous victims is now someone I care deeply about in my current life. I'm really not sure if that's legitimate, or if my fears of what I once was are just getting to me.