Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-01-2017, 04:23 AM
Newbie ;)

random needle pricks

occasionally i get random pin like pricks on random places on my body.
now does anyone think that its just a kind of body language or something different?

but then why do i have these pin pricks when no one is around to communicate with?
Old 04-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Master
instincts tell me it's not a communication... probably just routine body processes.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickxoxo
now does anyone think that its just a kind of body language or something different?

but then why do i have these pin pricks when no one is around to communicate with?

Do you doing any type of spiritual practice different from others? And any itchy or painful of after effect after the needle pricks.

There's three possible ways to explain this pricks:
1) It's a communication from the gods (or some gods in the universe).
2) A way of attack by the bad God.
3) Godly being staying inside your body.

I can see them and have fought them for quite a long time already and most of the time eliminated by me. Your cases can be as mine. I did receive this kind of painful pricks from different bad gods. And unless you can see them otherwise noway to fight them. And it's quite hard to avoid the attack. It may cause bad feeling or side effects like illness appear suddenly... .but I want to know what happen after you're... .

As no one communicate with you because they just become very tiny and pass through your skin in a very fast speed. That created a painful feeling. But I maybe wrong, I just telling you by my own experience.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickxoxo

I experienced this type of symptom intermittently over the course of several months - and for my personal circumstances I was only later able to determine that this was a byproduct of the spiritual/kundalini awakening process and the internal changes it yields.

I don't know of your personal circumstances, so just mentioning this as a possibility to explore and consider.

Question... Do you ever find that this symptom is more pronounced or more likely to surface at night when you're laying down and getting ready to sleep?
Old 09-01-2017, 11:50 PM
Master

When I had like needle pricks occuring it was due to kundalini activation which then brought up certain negative energies for clearing. In my case these were astral parasites which were actually biting me (like little astral spiders). This affected me in random places (anywhere on my body). Negative energies can have a sharpnesss about then and hence can prick.
Old 19-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
When I had like needle pricks occuring it was due to kundalini activation which then brought up certain negative energies for clearing. In my case these were astral parasites which were actually biting me (like little astral spiders). This affected me in random places (anywhere on my body). Negative energies can have a sharpnesss about then and hence can prick.

sea-dove

Do you know why this might happen and does one need to protect oneself from these things?

shiningstars