Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Knower

One hand gone......... but still one to go. If I catch it I am going to keep it in a cage as an invisible pet.
Old 26-03-2017, 04:31 AM
Pathfinder

Jaroon60...Wow, this is so amazing what's happening to U! Is it the house U live in? Does anyone else see, and/or feel these spirits in your home; besides U?
Old 26-03-2017, 07:19 AM
Knower

No. It is not the house. Never experienced things here before. I was a TOTAL sceptic until someone I knew (who died months before that) contacted me as a spirit. He contacted me one evening in bed by making me really cold. Like an air conditioner blowing under the sheets of the bed. After 3 times I got the message. From there on it spiraled further. More and more contact with all kind of spirits. Mostly great. Also overwhelming because I knew I probably would never be alone again. Next to that I still do not know what they really want. That is also a choice. I have chosen not to seek help from psychics or mediums. It feels like I have to do this mostly myself. Sometimes difficult. That is why a forum like this helps.
Old 26-03-2017, 07:39 AM
Knower

My mother who sometimes stays here feels the tingling things in her face. She thought/thinks that they are little bugs. I thought that before my experiences as well. Same as with the strange noises in the house especially my bedroom and study. That started before I came aware of spirits. I tried to approach it rationally (then) but now I know that it's spirits. I can hear them entering a room. I can also hear them communicate with each other. Next to that I feel them.
Old 26-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Knower

So what happened with that spider, or parasite
Old 26-03-2017, 10:22 AM
Knower

It is till there......
Old 26-03-2017, 02:55 PM
Newbie ;)

This is what they don't want you to know. Do not trust your spirit guide, it could be any demon posing as one. Even if it was a spirit guide, do you think "it" would help you forever if you did not help yourself? You can't just rely on an angel in a world of flooded demons. The reasons angels would want to help you is so that you can help them. If spirits really wanted to help you, they would make it completely obvious, it would be completely undeniable. If you have spirits that are touching on you, sitting on your back and head, they are obviously attacking and draining your energy points. You think they are just here to "tickle your head" and "tickle your back" and make you laugh? They are not. This world is filled with violent spirits that are not here merely to harm beautiful people like you.

You must unlock your power, you must explore knowledge, you must explore yourself and activate all of your energy points. In this world, 90% of the time you have to be astral projecting, and even that might not save you if you are not strong enough to fight, if you are not a warrior. If you feel some tickling, do some tai chi and throw those spirits like you toss around paper air planes. Feel the tickling, and start healing your own back with your own hands. Touch yourself like you touch a lover, with love, gentleness, and sincerity. Your hands are here to protect your head, your heart, your shoulders, etc.

Meditate, fast, and don't do drugs or alcohol. Focus entirely on the energy points in your body, and the time you need for meditate. Meditate for hours in the day if you have to, and try not to fall unconscious in sleep, we spend most of this life sleeping, why not spend most of it awake in a lucid dream? What a waste of time
Old 26-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Knower

Except for the spider thing they mostly do help me........ I do not have cluster headaches anymore and my back is doing a lot better.