Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-03-2017, 06:52 AM
Seeker
re-write your story.
your past doesn't define you. yes, it's important and we shouldn't forget. we have to learn from it.
and realize what you do in this moment right now, will change everything. it matters the most. so let go of the past and start re-writing your story.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I think light nailed it. Your past doesn't define you. It is a lesson learned.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Rather than letting go of the past, you don’t have to use the past to create your future. If you acknowledge that you created your past, you are then free to create your future too. Now you are making conclusions about your past i.e. “left me so broken” and “I have a hard time trusting” which are all affirmations you are broadcasting into the universe and so your universe hears them and goes okay – hard time trusting and broken. You need to change these thoughts because at the moment they are a focus and that is what you are attracting. Likewise “I cant seem to let go” is an interesting affirmation to broadcast too.

One of the things that is really helpful here is affirmations. What if you said things like “It is easy for me to release the past and create the future I desire”. “I attract trustworthy people” and “I am whole, healthy and loved” instead 100x a day or whenever you think of it. In the beginning this will feel strange, but you are shifting out of the distrust and doubtful vibe you have at the moment and shifting to one that will create the life you are desiring.

Your intuition is always going to be guiding you to what you want to create. You have to be aware of what it is that you are creating and so at times you may meet untrustworthy people – because this is a big universe and there are many different types of people out there, but at the same time you want to start broadcasting the vibe that will attract trusthworthy people to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsinmyhead
How do I let go of my past experiences from relationships that were very bad so that my current marriage will survive. My past left me so broken that I have a hard time trusting. I can't seem to let go. But at the same time, I have reason sometimes not to trust. I am so lost.