Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 14-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Master

I'm looking forward to what you have to share Rishi.
Old 17-02-2017, 02:39 AM
Suspended
Knower
Hi Deb, hope you are having a good day

I'm going to write a true story post on: The Venerable Monk and The Vengeful Spirit of The Unborn Child

I'm still figuring it out whether to post in Buddhism or in the Death and Afterlife section. Received a private message from a mother who needed advise as she was haunted by the spirit of her unborn child when she aborted the unborn child some 9 years ago. We had a lengthy discussion and I shared with her my part of the true story. It took place at a temple in Myanmar (Burma)
Old 20-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Suspended
Knower
Good Evening, Amazing People of Spiritual Forums

Thank you very much for all of your private messages and do not worry as, I have already read your messages with keen interest
Currently finding time to reply to each messages. Please do accept my apologies for my dawdling replies to your messages as, I have been busy lately running my company and attending to a couple of important business meetings
Rest assured, I will be replying to your private messages soon enough and will provide you with the best possible answers to your questions.

Furthermore, I am also writing my true story post on: The Venerable Monk and The Vengeful Spirit of The Unborn Child. I will be posting this story up very soon.

Have a good day ahead!
Old 04-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Suspended
Knower
Good Day, Members of Spiritual Forums

My true story post is now up in the Buddhism Section on: The Venerable Monk and The Vengeful Spirit of The Unborn Child

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy reading my post. Drop me a private message if you have any further questions