Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-03-2014, 12:52 AM
claudia99

Question Why did these things happen to me as a child?

As a child some strange things happened, not many but things that i am really wondering about.
I am born in 1999, and my mother has told me many times that when I was very young, probably only one year old, I was talking in my sleep. She said that it did not sound like gibberish or just "ga ga", but like a real language. This happened about only two times, then it stopped. She has said it sounded like a soft version of lebanese arabic, but a bit different. My mother is not spiritual in any way, and she is not a liar. I saw a video on youtube today with a lady speaking "Star language", this woman was apparently an indigo, I showed my mother and she said it was almost like that but not exactly the same. I am wondering, what language could it have been?
Another strange thing happened when I was maybe 4-5 years old and I pointed my finger in the air at home and said "bad dog/mean dog", my mother was there and we did not have a dog. Lately she spoke to the earlier owners of that house and found out that they had a dog a long time ago that died in that house. What could this have meant? Again, these are things that my mother has told me and I have zero reason to not believe her.

These things honestly scare me, I'm scared of spirits and just strange things in general, I do not feel safe thinking about things like this. Shouldn't I feel safe? I never feel safe. Even as a christian I did not feel safe with God. And with spirituality it scares me too. I'm afraid of everything, the dark, monsters, ghosts, even though I still feel I shouldn't be scared I am. What is wrong with me?
Thank you so much on beforehand! Also I'm not 100% sure I posted this on the right place so I apologize if this post is not in the right category
Old 15-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Gracey

Awe, hugs...

You were probably speaking the language you spoke in your last life...if you fancy the thought of reincarnation.

You picked up on spirit. This seems scary to you now, but once you understand your connection with it, the fear will disappear. It will...

The more energy you give to fear, the more you will experience fear and the more you will manifest fear into your life. Try to understand spiritual happenings before putting fear into it. Do not block out your intuition, just don't jump into fear in the things we don't understand. It is a reaction most have, but with practice you will succeed.
Old 15-03-2014, 01:26 AM
Guide
Fear feeds more fear. Trust me, I've dealt with that kind of crippling fear my entire life. You have to realize at some point that it has no more power over you.

And as far as your mystical experiences go, some of us are born with the veil thinned between the other worlds. Chances are that you were brought into this world with a mission of service to others (spiritual or otherwise). Check out the material on 'starseeds' and see if it resonates with you.

And pm me if you want to talk about it further.
Old 15-03-2014, 06:37 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudia99
As a child some strange things happened, not many but things that i am really wondering about.
I am born in 1999, and my mother has told me many times that when I was very young, probably only one year old, I was talking in my sleep. She said that it did not sound like gibberish or just "ga ga", but like a real language. This happened about only two times, then it stopped. She has said it sounded like a soft version of lebanese arabic, but a bit different. My mother is not spiritual in any way, and she is not a liar. I saw a video on youtube today with a lady speaking "Star language", this woman was apparently an indigo, I showed my mother and she said it was almost like that but not exactly the same. I am wondering, what language could it have been?
Another strange thing happened when I was maybe 4-5 years old and I pointed my finger in the air at home and said "bad dog/mean dog", my mother was there and we did not have a dog. Lately she spoke to the earlier owners of that house and found out that they had a dog a long time ago that died in that house. What could this have meant? Again, these are things that my mother has told me and I have zero reason to not believe her.

These things honestly scare me, I'm scared of spirits and just strange things in general, I do not feel safe thinking about things like this. Shouldn't I feel safe? I never feel safe. Even as a christian I did not feel safe with God. And with spirituality it scares me too. I'm afraid of everything, the dark, monsters, ghosts, even though I still feel I shouldn't be scared I am. What is wrong with me?
Thank you so much on beforehand! Also I'm not 100% sure I posted this on the right place so I apologize if this post is not in the right category

Hi Claudia,

It's normal to be afraid of such mysterious things, so there is nothing wrong with you at all. Life has a lot of things that go unexplained.

What happened to you is fascinating and has brought unanswered questions about things that seem sort of mystical or involving invisible realms -- the spiritual stuff -- and when we approach these puzzles with love and compassion, it's a big step in the right direction, but we have to accept the fact that they may never be solved, so all we can do is theorize about what's going on.

The cool thing about all of this, is that when you leave them alone (not think about them), you allow your mind to be relaxed enough so that unexpected insights will come to you, over time.

Old 16-03-2014, 03:20 PM
bartholomew

Quote:

Claudia99 because of your age I will not say everything that I might normally to an adult but be assured that I think you are perfectly OK. You're normal but perhaps a bit more sensitive than others. I am an old man in my middle seventies and can remember very similar experiences as a little child. Don't worry and don't be fearful.

God is with us all.

Blessings...
Old 17-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:

When I started sensing, which happened in my teens, for several years, I was so scared. I thought I was mental, hiding my ears under covers so I can't hear anything, sweating in my sleep.

I find that being scared all the time is self-destructive and attracts bad spirits, anyway. I basically compromised, "If I want to be surrounded in only goodness, I have to think good." That helps a lot. If you think that way, good things will come to you. Practice blocking out the fear as those spirits only wanna help. You'll eventually get used to it and you'll be quite safe, I assure you.

Although, in a certain situation with my cousin (posted a thread), I am very scared. Those are situations I tend to avoid to move on in life, but not if it's in the family.

I'm new to this stuff, so, I'm not really that good. You sound like you've been different, all your life.