Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackYardPhenomena
How much of what we are pursuing confirmed my certainty or is always just a feeling or a hunch. It seems like a lot of the items we are attempting to investigate and the activities we are pursuing related to this forum are usually developed with intuition and cannot be confirmed solidly.

I am obviously a newbie, but have been told by spirits through suggestions that every is ambiguous and opened to interpretation, and rarely, if ever can be backed up by solid foundations.

Depends on how you define 'solid foundations.' If you're talking science, get outta here! Science is like a jigsaw puzzle with half the pieces missing!

It's not hunches. It's knowing. Knowing happens outside of your thinking mind. Your thinking mind is an accident, a disorder, an illness which has gone out of control and spirituality and enlightenment and spirit contact happen outside of it, so you can't box it, you can't define it, you can't understand it with your mind. You have to go outside of that framework into knowing, intuition, soul feelings.

Some people want proof of the afterlife. I think that's an odd request really because how do we know THIS isn't the afterlife already? What's more, if I was the angel or the spirit and I was being asked to give proof I existed, I wouldn't do it. Imagine the chaos that'd ensue if people knew for certain what comes after death! Mystery is what makes us seize our lives, take risks, go on adventures, seize the day. Knowing takes all the urgency out of life.
Old 14-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Seeker

In the idea that we always get what we need... to borrow form loopy lucid, my desires do not always match this. Conversation and prayer with God or the higher self has come easy. The response to internal questions come rapidly without fail. It does seem, however, that there are those that are able to actually see or feel other entities. I have had this sparsely, but this is where my desire is entangled in present circumstance.

I wish to separate the gauge of my own personal interpretation of events and let happenings just happen... let spirits speak for themselves, and ideas flow fluidly. Perhaps, the more developed and open I become, these things will be revealed.

Is there anyone with more experience that can clarify this with "certainty"- joking of course
Old 14-03-2014, 12:25 AM
Suspended
Quote:
In the idea that we always get what we need... to borrow form loopy lucid, my desires do not always match this. Conversation and prayer with God or the higher self has come easy. The response to internal questions come rapidly without fail. It does seem, however, that there are those that are able to actually see or feel other entities. I have had this sparsely, but this is where my desire is entangled in present circumstance.

I wish to separate the gauge of my own personal interpretation of events and let happenings just happen... let spirits speak for themselves, and ideas flow fluidly. Perhaps, the more developed and open I become, these things will be revealed.

Is there anyone with more experience that can clarify this with "certainty"- joking of course

I found this a little confusing...do you mean you want to see and sense other entities rather than just conversing with your "higher self" ??
Old 14-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Suspended
I've come to believe that anything is possible - even certainty.
Old 14-03-2014, 12:37 AM
Seeker

I guess it is a bit confusing to describe, but if I could clarify more precisely I would say that I desire to know that the mental suggestions or answers I get are not simply my own personal mental whims. i would also assume that astral projections allows for individuals to perceive others as well.

I do not wholly want to communicate with spirits in general, but if I do have some sort of guide, I wish to know him/her/them.
Old 14-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I guess it is a bit confusing to describe, but if I could clarify more precisely I would say that I desire to know that the mental suggestions or answers I get are not simply my own personal mental whims. i would also assume that astral projections allows for individuals to perceive others as well.

I do not wholly want to communicate with spirits in general, but if I do have some sort of guide, I wish to know him/her/them.

Well, I've never managed to AP, but i can hear the angels just fine while I'm still conscious. To be honest, I've been talking to Azrael for three years now. I've had counselling with him, roleplayed with him, channelled every day. Hell, I've made love to him, slept curled up in his arms...literally, inexplicably so...and I still have days when i wonder if he's just my mental whim so i can tell you that proof is very, very hard to come by if you have skeptical mind!

I knew someone who could AP...she had a lot of fun with it but it's given to some people as an option and not to others for various reasons. You could try it and see what happens.

When i started talking to angels it was kind of sprung on me. One day there was nothing, the next, WHAM, voices. Meditation helps open and clear a connection to your guides, I know that much. I think clairsentience is given when it's the right time and not before, but you could try asking your guide for it. Guides tend to be reluctant to jump in uninvited. Invitation should open things up a bit. :)
Old 14-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
I've come to believe that anything is possible - even certainty.

True, but you can't give your certainty to other people. It's arrived at individually.

Lora
Old 14-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Master
Way I see it , universe don't give a hoot about our desires, we get what we need :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 14-03-2014, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Way I see it , universe don't give a hoot about our desires, we get what we need :)

Loopy

Sad, I think. What I feel sure of is if we don't ask, it can't happen because (1) we have choice and (2) "they" can't interfere in our choices.

But if you don't ask, you won't get.

Lora
Old 14-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Master
Sad we become indeed, when we realise we get what we need and not what we desire and take no heed of the difference :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~