Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 05-03-2014, 08:16 AM
alhambra

Thoughts

Is the universe full of our thoughts, are they there for eternity ? Sometimes I walk into a room or visit a certain place and I feel physically sick, faint, as if a black cloud has wrapped itsself around me. Its a strange horrible sensation, could it be bad thoughts hanging around, bad energy or just me.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Master
It will come to you what it is
Old 05-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Master
Perhaps a doctor could explain to you what happen to your physical body ...perhaps you could even knows from your experiences better than anyone else .....but since we are in " Buddhism site"....my current view is that Buddhism is not an answering machine to all our question or to fulfill our desire to know ....perhaps you should discover your emotion on that particular experiences , your desire to feel otherwise , your emotion to explain your experiences and desire to branding your experiences ......
In Buddhism concept as what I currently understand , knowing is just a tiny little part of Buddhism ...knowing is not "to know" or to gain and keep such knowledge ...knowing is just part of experiences that offer condition for realization .......in short , in Buddhism we just pass by what we "know" without tie it down with us .....so you "knows" things but always what you know is subject to change .......you do not keep such knowledge . So your experiences is offering you a condition to be learned ....so awaken in that moment , be present in that moment and move on from that moment without holding it by trying to explain it ......just live in the moment , without holding onto it .
Old 05-03-2014, 01:04 PM
NatalieJay

It could just be that you are empathic and sensitive to energy, try looking at grounding the feeling/energy when you start to experience it, that way you will know if it is from you or the space.
If it is the space then try looking into protection bubbles etc.

NJ
Old 05-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Pamuya

Thoughts are what you generate, it is your "I", your ego. They can be powerful if you let your thoughts control you. Thoughts generate stress, which can cause illness. You need to approach any situation\room with a mind free of thought, to accept things as they are without projecting into the future or recalling the past, to live in the present moment without judgement. Be mindful of your thought activity.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:31 PM
alhambra

Thank you all for NOT understanding or answering my question. Lol.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:58 PM
NatalieJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhambra
Is the universe full of our thoughts, are they there for eternity ? Sometimes I walk into a room or visit a certain place and I feel physically sick, faint, as if a black cloud has wrapped itsself around me. Its a strange horrible sensation, could it be bad thoughts hanging around, bad energy or just me.

To blatently answer your question

Who know what the universe is full of, who knows if they are there for enternity.

You have had many responses about whether they are bad thoughts hanging around, bad energy or just you. Perhaps it is you who has not understood our answers and not acknowledge our responses to help you answer your question
Old 05-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Administrator
some facts about thought

thought is a universal thing, thought is faster than the speed of light, Thought is thee most powerful force in the universe, second to none, everything in the universe is divine thought manifest, words is thought spoken, so when we speak it should be with careful contemplation, Another fact about thought,,,, it does not differentiate between good and bad, positive or negative thinking,

Most people think in a negative manor ie, "I don't want" "I am unable to" "I wish I could"

the scary bit about thoughts.... we create less than 10% of our own thoughts even less of them are original in there form, the rest is from others or situations, couple that with feelings and emotions and you should see why you feel uncomfortable in a room full of negative people? Now look at the state of the world.... see the bigger picture

what is negativity but thought unrecognised

the mind is a tool for co-creating not an identity, you control the tool not the tool control you

resources,,,,, http://www.dlshq.org/download/thought_power.htm
Old 05-03-2014, 06:33 PM
alhambra

Thank you Heart for your help, very easy to understand your reply. I,m not mad, lol, its just I have these feelings and when I tell people they look at me as if i,m off another planet.

I recently visited Stonehenge and i was really ill, it only lasts for 5 or 10 mins but it knocks you off your feet.

Hope i,m not tormenting you with all these post,s. Going to download the htm
Old 05-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by alhambra
Thank you Heart for your help, very easy to understand your reply. I,m not mad, lol, its just I have these feelings and when I tell people they look at me as if i,m off another planet.

I recently visited Stonehenge and i was really ill, it only lasts for 5 or 10 mins but it knocks you off your feet.

Hope i,m not tormenting you with all these post,s. Going to download the htm

its cool, Im British myself and you wont find a gentler person than myself, yet I had to escape England for Canada because it felt like I was not welcome there, it is a pure act of self preservation I traveled to Canada because of the inhuman acts of cruelty that other Brits showed me,

So yes I understand why you would feel ill even at a heritage site as Stonehenge let alone feel the negativity in others are dishing out, like they don't care to take responsibility for there own actions

that is called bullying but on a spiritual level, you take care over there.