Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 14-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have added to the topic title here.....YES lets open the gates to other wonders. There are so many mysteries and wonders that we can explore and maybe like I did last night learn something new.

I had on once again Discovery Channel and it was a show about Life after Man.....now NOT at all whatI thought it would be about.

This was about wonders of the World where man has been taken from the equation for the most part and nature is taking it back.

One was these statues that were put in the ocean of everyday people images ie working at a desk ext. To have the ocean creatures take over. Over the year's they have all but vanished. Think on 1000's of years and someone unearthing them they would find mysteries and wonders as well.

The other was Carlsbed Caves and the damage done by the thousands of cars parked over the caves. NOW Bat's are taking it back, but as it fills with Bat droppings too they will one day leave it. So there again whom knows it might well be re discovered.

So many wonders we have around our World some natural formations other's man made.

I will put one here :

Machu Picchu

Machu Picchu means “Old Mountain” is a pre Columbian Inca site located 2400 meters (7875 ft) above sea level. It is situated on a mountain ridge above the Urubamba Valley in Peru, which is 80 K (50 miles) northwest of Cusco. Machu Picchu is often referred to as the “Lost City of the Inca’s)

It was built around the year 1450, but abandoned a hundred years later, at the time of the Spanish conquest. It was forgotten for centuries but came back into light in 1911 by Hiram Bingham who was an American historian. Now it is an important tourist destination.

Machu Picchu was built in the classical Inca style, with polished dry stone walls. The primary buildings are the Intihuantana (The Temple of the Sun) and the room or Three Windows. This is the sacred site.

Why was it built? Theory is the settlement was built to control economy of the conquered religions. Or it might well have been built as a prison for a select few who committed heinous crimes against society. The most accepted theory is that of a retreat or estate for the Incan Emperor, Pachacuti.

The city is saddled between two mountains, with a commanding view down two valleys’ and nearly impassible mountain at its back. It has a natural water supply for springs that could not easily be blocked, and enough land to grow food for about 400 times the amount of people that lived there. The hillsides have been terraced, not only to provide for more room to grow crops but too also make it harder for invaders to ascend. The ultimate plan in its design was to make it a
highly defendable place.

The style of construction is known as Ashlars in which blocks of stone are cut and fit together without the use of any mortar. The fit is so fine that not even a knife blade can fit between the rocks. Too as the land is prone to Earthquake the constriction style without mortar made it stronger from collapse.

How it was constructed is a mystery as the Inca’s did not seem to make use of the wheel. It is thought that it was sheer man power. Pushing the stones up the slopes and levering them into place.

One of the most important finds is the Intihuantana, which is a column of stone rising from a block of stone the size of a grand piano. Intihuantana literally means “Hitching post of the Sun”. As Winter solstice approached, when the Sun seemed to disappear more each day, a priest would hold a ceremony to tie the Sun to the stone to prevent it from going away altogether.

Most of the stones were destroyed by the Spanish conquistadors, but the Spanish never found Manchu Picchu so it remained intact. Also Mummies have been found there, most of them were women.

It is thought that few people outside the Incan’s closest retainers were acutely aware of Manchu Picchu’s existence. Before the Spanish conquistadors arrived the smallpox spread ahead of them. Fifty percent of the population had been killed by the disease by 1527. The government began to fail; part of the empire failed and fell into Civil War. So by the time Pizarro, the Incan’s conqueror, arrived in Cuzco in 1532 Machu Picchu was already forgotten.

Lynn

Old 15-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Ascender

It's been claimed that Atlantians, Mayans etc were all an advanced race that came to earth from their disintegrating planet and possessed the knowledge of anti-gravitation, levitation and much more, which is how they formed and put together these great monuments.
Old 30-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Summerland

Any one who is interested in discussing Atlantis, share their memories of that place,lives, events, the destruction of, please PM me. I am very interested in how many do have memories and interested as to your thoughts of why we have reincarnated at this time.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:14 AM
ringworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Any one who is interested in discussing Atlantis, share their memories of that place,lives, events, the destruction of, please PM me. I am very interested in how many do have memories and interested as to your thoughts of why we have reincarnated at this time.
hello hello summerland,
I think we can have a huge thread with the topic - thoughts of why we have reincarnated at this time.
Love and light to all..
Old 05-02-2011, 09:31 AM
themaster

Quote:
as to your thoughts of why we have reincarnated at this time.
I can share some information on this topic.. that I haven't shared before..

My understanding is.. Atlantis was a disaster.. in the idea that we had 12th dimensional beings on the planet and we had people like you might see today.. and the problem was

"people got left behind"

You see, I guess I'm saying people from the 12th dimension left earth on purpose/ascended took a window and said "bye-bye" but not everyone left..

So the reason why many of us who were there.. are incarnated now is cause we created a plan where "no one gets left behind" and that is the plan we see currently in motion today.. and many of us just wanted to see the fruits of our labors so to speek in this highly evolved and charged time of change
Old 05-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I can share some information on this topic.. that I haven't shared before..

My understanding is.. Atlantis was a disaster.. in the idea that we had 12th dimensional beings on the planet and we had people like you might see today.. and the problem was

"people got left behind"

You see, I guess I'm saying people from the 12th dimension left earth on purpose/ascended took a window and said "bye-bye" but not everyone left..

So the reason why many of us who were there.. are incarnated now is cause we created a plan where "no one gets left behind" and that is the plan we see currently in motion today.. and many of us just wanted to see the fruits of our labors so to speek in this highly evolved and charged time of change

I know that the original intention of Atlantis did become corrupted and many rumors blamed it on messing about in changing too much of the natural order of things. And the greed and corruption of power. Beings of a 12th dimension could have left many behind who were too tied to the earth plane.Maybe some stayed behind believing that they could turn the tide, so to speak and bring Atlantis back on it's true course.
And many times I do get that feeling of" Come on... haven't we learned anything yet!!!"
Old 05-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have a different and maybe to some out there idea. What I feel it that Light beings, as I do not feel we maybe evolved here on Earth, come here from HOME and start down a path and when that is done of discovered go home again.

We are not alone in the vastness of space, that I so do feel is real. Do we come from Earth on the path of evolution I have to wonder on that one. There has BEEN no further evolutions since man arrived, nothing has come to be NEW in being.

What is being that are from where we come from come to Earth for a time to explore and learn. They start to take us on a path that is NOT at this time for us and are simply called home. The city that was Atlantis would have to be removed and traces of it hidden.

WHY are some now back that might well be ancestors from there, I have friends that are , back as the times simply are MORE ready to embrace the openings in the Veil that are coming.

We can give things names like Indigo Children or Crystals ext but what it really might well be is that we are READY now for more information to flow in.

Its a time of great change in this world. Its a time of more and more being senstivie to things and other ideas.

Man has to be ready for what will COME but too there is always the fear of too much too fast. With great powers comes great responsiblilies . We have to be ready to be responsible.

Are we yet ? I wonder.

Lynn
Old 05-02-2011, 06:03 PM
themaster

Quote:
I know that the original intention of Atlantis did become corrupted and many rumors blamed it on messing about in changing too much of the natural order of things. And the greed and corruption of power. Beings of a 12th dimension could have left many behind who were too tied to the earth plane.Maybe some stayed behind believing that they could turn the tide, so to speak and bring Atlantis back on it's true course.
And many times I do get that feeling of" Come on... haven't we learned anything yet!!!"
You know if I haven't stated.. atlantis still exists today.. not just because linear time is a illusion.. but because in certain realities it wasn't destroyed!

All I heard from my teacher on the idea of the 12th dimension beings is my teacher said it this way "some chose to step down into fear and lack and a type of knowing to not knowing.. even though they new better"

If I'm explaining that right.. weird sects of us could have left, could have remembered and even ascended we choose otherwise.. my teacher Jim also says both the animal kingdom, the mineral kingdom and maybe the "angelic" begged us not to go.. but we went anyway..

I met a person at LHSC who is authoring books on the times at altantis.. I think it's channeled.. and the volumes of information she's turning out are huge because it's 200,000 years of history..

Corrupted is not a word I would use when it comes to atlantis.. people there made a choice to step into a lower vibration.. even if they new better!

One thing that's evident for me is when I read tyberonn/metatron sometimes his channels filter (beleifs) is showing.. because he reffers to what happened as a "bad" thing..
Old 04-03-2012, 03:33 AM
CatChild

Here's a Kryon audio re several topics including a mention of Lemuria. Conceptually, it ties in many questions that I see people wondering about on the Forum.

http://audio.kryon.com/en/New%20jersey-11-Sun.mp3
Old 23-07-2015, 12:26 PM
Pathfinder

Atlantis, it was an island called Thea in the Mediterranean sea, it was destroyed by a massive volcanic about 1600 BCE. The later Greeks embellished the story