Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-03-2014, 04:00 AM
sphinxxx_

Confused.. Need help looking for answers.

Okay so .. when I was 17 I had this boyfriend right and as more and more we got closer the more we would open up about things, and this whole thing started cause i said when i lay on my back i cant move a muscle and its just for a little bit and i called it sleep paralysis and he was like, thats not what it is i didnt question him further but there would be times we would talk about my mom and i told him how she started doing black magic cause something happened with this women, she would light candles, do things with papers with peoples names, and then she went to florida so some people can heal her she says...

But after about 3 months of our relationship he said he was worried cause he thinks one of his demons attached to me, so he contacts one of his family members who know more about this stuff then he does and then long story short basically he told me that i have a lot of negative energy and that someone in his family wanted to see me, so one day i go over to his house we talked about this before but i never knew the full on details of what was about to happen till it happened we all 3 went into a room, (im going to refer as his family member as Travis) We got all naked, and he pulled out the video camera and said he needs to capture the spirits, he starts praying, singing, and rubbing something with a strong smell all over me and travis and then he started performing sexual acts on me and said i had to do certain things to him and travis had to do things to me. happened almost every month, and then the sessions started with us having a drink would last about 3 hours sometimes. I would see things, hear things, sometimes when im sleeping i feel like im awake but i cant wake up but im seeing something in my head, i can move myself, it feels so real but then i know its not... I had a hard time dealing with this, coping with the sessions so we broke up, and never continued, then i went to a palm reader and she said I was cursed.. maybe saying something so I could spend more cash out my pockets? I dont know, but she said that whatever is on to me, wont stop, and will make my life harder for me until I get rid of it, which we're almost along of the lines travis said to me.

Now I come here, trying to figure out whats wrong with me, how I can get rid of it, being positive only goes so far then when stuffs happens I just ponder. Its possible I could of gotten this (whatever it is) from my mother I just dont want to pass it on to my future children .. you know? do you understand what im saying or whats going on with me or what was happening? ? I know this may seem jumbled and all but if you have any questions or you think you could help me out please let me know. and sorry if this is in the wrong forums I wasn't sure where to post this ..
Old 11-03-2014, 11:10 AM
Guide
Honestly...those boys used you to enact their own perversions. There is absolutely nothing spiritual about the sex acts they did and filmed. More than likely they drugged you up and this is why you had such an altered state while it was going on. Then to mess with you further they tried to convince you that you have a problem and you cannot even trust your family.
This is typical abusive behavior. They will get you to distrust your family and make themselves out like they are doing you a favour, all the while abusing you...and making you distrust yourself and your own reason. That will leave you helpless to their persuasion (thankfully you had enough common sense to break up with him/them). Even now though, you are doubting yourself and not trusting your own reason to know that you are not cursed, and this has nothing to do with spirits.

As for the palm reader....at least 75% of the readers out there are charlatans who will always tell you you are cursed and then will try to get you to buy "special candles" and whatnot for insanely high prices so that they can lift the curse for you.

About your mum....You will find alot of older people with strong traditional ties to the old world will preform alot of ceremonies with candles and such, which is not really black magic. It is just traditional ceremony..more often than not it is based on superstition....ie: protecting from "evil eyes" and what not. It is all generally harmless. Or maybe she got caught up in the whole "new age" thing during the 90's....which is also simple ceremonial ritual. Burning names over a candle is usually simply to break ties with someone..all very symbolic..not sinister.
If you really want to know what your mother was doing..all you really need to do is ask her. Whatever your relationship is with her, she will always be your mother. So it never hurts to ask and let her know your worries.

Sleep paralysis is simply that when you wake up in the morning, sometimes the awareness part of your mind awakens in your body, before the part of your mind that controls the movements. There is nothing sinister about it. It is just a natural function that happens all the time to many people (if not everyone) at some point.

Last edited by Rawnrr : 11-03-2014 at 03:47 PM.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:30 PM
Lorelyen

You've said it all there, Rawnrr. Religion and Hollywood have made some people so vulnerable to this sort of thing they can no longer see it for what it is. Of course, that doesn't diminish the experience in any way which can be confusing and frightening.

"he said he was worried cause he thinks one of his demons attached to me". I'd be very sceptical about a 17 year old up to this kind of thing claiming to detect demons and negative energies. Just my view, but he was probably the prevailing negative energy in your life.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Mind's Eye

There is no curse on you and that palm reader was a con artist! It's all nonsense propagated by the ignorant and fearful. Don't you believe a word of it...