Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 01-09-2014, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Tinnitus or clairaudience?

I've had ringing in my ears for as long as I can remember. I used to listen to it in order to fall asleep when I was 5. Actually I always thought of it more in my head than my ears. If I listen to it long enough I can detect changes in pitch and volume.

I visualize it as a thin white beam of energy going from ear to ear. It's never bothered me, in fact I just consider it to be a part of me. I've only been to a psychic once and he told me it was clairaudience and that I would start to hear voices when I turned 26 or 27. I'm 23 right now.

I'd like to think it's clairaudience, but I'm not sure. Just wondering what you all think.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:11 AM
Master
Hi,

That was an interesting prediction that in 3-4 years time you would start to hear voices.

I am very telepathic however only one time did I hear a voice in my head. The slight ringing in my ears, I am told, is an awareness about my own energetic vibrations. I tend to ignore that ringing and tune it out very effectively. I suspect that you could do that as well if you want.

In my view, telepathy is the core skill for every other skill. It is the conduit for all non-verbal forms of communication. Clair... any thing, medium-ship, channeling etc all represent some form of telepathy when that term is defined as a 'shared experience'.

May I suggest that you are your own best psychic. Converse with you inner wisdom, which you have been doing most of your life, and trust those insights the most.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-09-2014, 01:16 AM
TesseLated

I have this as well...always with me...and can tune it out, but very strong when I'm alone.

It's like 'hearing' a force field. Very peaceful. A good time to consult your own inner wisdom-It talks back.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Experiencer

I've been clairaudient for most of my life, but have never experienced ringing in my ears. I do sometimes hear the telephone ring before it actually does, so I am there, ready to answer. That usually only happens in an emergency. I would be very interested to hear if clairaudience develops for you, TesseLated, and John4890. I agree with John32241 that your own inner wisdom is the best source of psychic information.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Pathfinder

I heard there are some people who can hear the Earth's vibration or something like that. It's a mystery but they think it may have to do with the vibration deep in he core. Would be interesting if you're one of those people.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:32 AM
Master
I have always had that ringing in my ears, when I was young I used to think it was the electricity poles outside, and I remember saying to my mother once that they needed to clean the poles because they were buzzing so loudly! At a certain pint I realised it was in my head, never intrusive but I always noticed it when I was quiet e.g. in bed. As a teenager it disappeared for a while, probably because of drinking & recreational drugs. When I heard it again I was pleased that it was back, but only just. Lately it's been getting stronger, I now think it is hearing the electrical signal from my body, I don't know if it's clairaudient or not, but I am fairly confident that the intensity of it tracks your connection to your own 'spiritual' energy level.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:13 AM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

That was an interesting prediction that in 3-4 years time you would start to hear voices.

I am very telepathic however only one time did I hear a voice in my head. The slight ringing in my ears, I am told, is an awareness about my own energetic vibrations. I tend to ignore that ringing and tune it out very effectively. I suspect that you could do that as well if you want.

In my view, telepathy is the core skill for every other skill. It is the conduit for all non-verbal forms of communication. Clair... any thing, medium-ship, channeling etc all represent some form of telepathy when that term is defined as a 'shared experience'.

May I suggest that you are your own best psychic. Converse with you inner wisdom, which you have been doing most of your life, and trust those insights the most.

John

John,

how can one be sure that one is actually talking to one's inner wisdom and not one's ego? I feel compelled to ask for advice and ask questions however , in the same time,I know my ego will use those questions to later rise more scenarios based on fear.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
John,

how can one be sure that one is actually talking to one's inner wisdom and not one's ego? I feel compelled to ask for advice and ask questions however , in the same time,I know my ego will use those questions to later rise more scenarios based on fear.

Hi,

It is your job to work with both the inner wisdom and the ego. You need to examine the content of the advice and make your choice about what to do. You evolve from fear based living by integrating all that you are in a masterful manner.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-09-2014, 09:10 PM
Knower
I have this ringing in my ears too. Definitely not tinnitus, like after a night out clubbing. Mine changes pitch sometimes when I focus on someting or if I'm about to make a decision.lately I have found out that the pitch changes if I'm supposed to pay attention too. For instance now when I'm writing this it changed when I started to write about when I'm supposed to pay attention. I like to think this as one of the ways my guides communicate with me, it being their way of showing I'm on the right track :)
N
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

—Albert Einstein
Old 18-10-2014, 03:09 PM
omega59

Hi there. I usually get these pitches and shortly after either someone calls me or contacts me. sometimes it is higher than others.