Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Christian

Astral Projection

Is it possible that I will never accomplish AP?

For the past several years I have meditated. Not extremely regularly, but probably about once a week for a few hours.

Each time I meditate, I try to AP, but have never been able to accomplish it.

I was just wondering if it is possible that I will never be able to AP at all...

Thank you for your information.

Regards,
Christian
Old 27-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian
Is it possible that I will never accomplish AP?

For the past several years I have meditated. Not extremely regularly, but probably about once a week for a few hours.

Each time I meditate, I try to AP, but have never been able to accomplish it.

I was just wondering if it is possible that I will never be able to AP at all...

Thank you for your information.

Regards,
Christian

Anything is possible - but you probably increase the chances of not projecting by trying to project.

It might be worth looking at why you want to project or what you hope tp gain from doing so, because it is your inner heart that effectively drives you energetically.
Old 27-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Christian

I never thought of it like that. Projection, so to speak, just happens. I cannot accomplish it because I am not ready, or do not need it?

If so, how can I help myself understand why this is so or reasons why I need to.

Regards,
Christian
Old 27-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Alan

Once a week is not enough to guarantee results. Try at least 4-7 times a week, AT LEAST.
Old 27-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Sira

I am thinking along the same line with Alan and personally I'd recommend 7 times a week. Sometimes I meditate twice a day every day when there's a massive energy download or integration going on. <3
Old 27-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian
I never thought of it like that. Projection, so to speak, just happens. I cannot accomplish it because I am not ready, or do not need it?

If so, how can I help myself understand why this is so or reasons why I need to.

Regards,
Christian

For me personally, the quality of projection is there because I feel the warmth or healing energy of those I project with. To share that healing with others is the most beautiful thing I know. But it is as lovely to find that healing for yourself in natural meditation. The two things seem to go together, so it seems to me, more worthwhile to practise meditation to find healing and beauty within yourself....and when that is flowing, then projection is just one way of being in the world. x
Old 27-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Christian

I will try to meditate 7 times a week. At least. I also have a few other questions, though.

Q1: How long is your average meditation?
Q2: What time of day do you normally meditate?
Q3: What position do you prefer while meditating? (I enjoy laying down. Is that a bad thing?)

Regards,
Christian
Old 27-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Sira

1. Normally about an hour, when massive downloads/integrations are taking place, up to two hours.
2. When there is most peace and quiet around, if not, I wear ear cuffs. The best time to meditate would be the night because people are sleeping and energies are more tranquil than in the day time, but any time you prefer is alright.
3. Laying on my back. When kundalini moves strongly, stretching the spine and joints and legs, I find it difficult to imagine how it could be done in some other position.
Just my experiences, follow your intuition!
Old 27-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Christian

I also feel most comfortable laying down. I reach somewhere online that you are suppose to sit up, but that confused me.

Lastly, explain the importance of the words downloads/integrations and kundalini.

Thanks and a thousand blessings.

Regards,
Christian
Old 27-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Sira

Oh. By downloads I mean the higher frequencies of energy/Light that are being showered on Earth for us to raise our vibration, to increase our Light quota. This light quota then transforms our bodies - every single cell has to adjust to the higher level of vibration which may appear as various physical symptoms: flu, aches and pains, tiredness/fatigue, loss of appetite, pangs of hunger, mood swings, just about anything. In meditation you open for the new level of energy and can take it in effortlessly, and through meditation you integrate this new energy much more efficiently than otherwise.

Now for kundalini I am going to present a description that is not what you will find on internet.
Kundalini is the body's mechanism to prepare you for this higher level energy. It opens the body's conduits for the flow of energy, first processing your spine, and when your light quota increases, throughout the body. When your light quota exceeds a certain threshold, your whole body becomes a conduit of light. You become full light. Petra Margolis has made a fantastic description of how it happens, here (I was not able to find it on Petra's page but luckily it's posted on several blogs):
http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/7chakras12chakrasandthehigherchakraskundalinienerg
Enjoy!

Edit: I'm adding Petra's homepage because there is valuable information of ascension: http://www.ascendedmasters.org/

Last edited by Sira : 27-12-2010 at 09:55 PM.