Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-12-2010, 08:28 PM
bluelight

Question Something very strange.

Hello everybody.
I dont really know if its the right place to write about it-but i hope so:)

I had a very strange experience for about 3 days ago and i hope here will be somebody who could help me to understand it.

I started my spiritual journey at the start of September. It started by reading about Reiki,then came Budhism,meditation and so on.... i was searching info on internet about lots of different spiritual things and teachings...
As i get the information i was using the time before i fall assleep to try many of those things out...

I was also reading about levitation and telekinesis at that time... so that evening 3 days ago when i went to my bed,i closed my eyes, put my arms to my side and used about 3 min to calm my mind... then i thought to myself-´´Should i meditate or should i try levitation?´´ I didnt belivied so much in levitation at that time,cause i had not haved a possitive experience yet....

anyway-before i had choosen what to do,my arms at my side begun to feel kind off warm and little bit heavy or something like that...

And the right arm begun to lift up in the air under my blanket..and i knew that it was not myself who tells it to do that... I was shocked and thought to myself-´´Should i stop now or what?´´ I decided to try see what happens,to be aware of the happening.... but at the same time i was scered...questions like ´´Who is doing that´´ ´´Why is it happening´´ ´´What my arm want to do now?´´

So the arm lifted up to my neck, then my hand took the end off the blanket and slowly took it halfway off my body...

Then it went back to the side off my body and relaxed... at this point i thought ´´What was that all about?´´ ´´Is it done now?´´

Then the left arm lifted up and found its way right under my neck,then the same did my right arm.... they stoped there for about 2 seconds.... then one after other found their way between my breasts and middle of my belly -really closed to Solar Plexus chakra... Then they moved some cm meter more down and ended on the end of my belly.... then the both found their way back to the side off my body at the position i was when all this was started....

then my right arm lifted up and took blankets left side and pulled the rest off blanket off my body.... now i was totally without the blanket.... having cold and feeling like i was in a middle of some kind off a ritual....

after all blanket was off...the arms did again that strange moving on my body,stoping at each point for about 2 seconds or so...

Then the right hand took the blanket up on my body again....and again the same ´´ritual as going on,now under the carpet....

at the end i again was in the starting position....
then my head turned on my pillow to the right side,left arm lifted up and ended on my neck and went back....then the head turned back as i was laying,now both hand found their way to right under my neck and the back...then the head turned left,and the right hand found its way to my neck and back.... then all body turned to left, and my body on its own took the position as i am used to fall asleep in....

i knew at the same moment that it was finished now....
I choose not to fall aslleep by stand up from my bed and wrote the happening down-so i could be sure not to forget it....

I still have not found an answer on what it alll was about? How it can be explained?

So i hope here somebody will reply and help me:)

P.S.- i really hope i wrote it down so You can understand have exatly it was happening and are able to see that its looks like some kind of a ritual.

In the moment when my hand was about to take blanket back on my body-i had opened my eyes-so i know it was not dreaming nor fantasy.

Please help...:)
Old 18-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Master

Wow, amazing. I have no answer for it. I remember when I was doing a Buddhists meditation course, the teacher said that happened to one of her students. You could ask a Buddhist teacher about it.
Old 19-12-2010, 10:49 AM
bluelight

Sad You had no answer for this.... I cant really ask a Buddhist teacher-dont have any near me :(

Is there a place to talk with some Buddhist teacher online?
Old 19-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Master

Sorry I was not able to help you. Perhaps you could post this in the Buddhists section. Someone may have an answer hopefully.
Old 19-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Master

I remember the Buddhist teacher say, when I did the course, it happened because that person did not live in the present. I do not believe that. You could do a google search and see what it says. You may have done that already.
Old 20-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Master
bluelight... I suggest you post your question over in the Meditation section, where you might get more responses.

Xan

Old 28-12-2010, 06:01 AM
bluelight

Maybe you right Xan,and i should post it in meditation section...the only problem is that on this i am not really sure that it had something with meditation to do.... as i said-i was thinking about what should i do: should i meditate or should i try learn about levitation, when it all started...

thats why i am not really sure in which section its belongs or who could help me with this...:(

Astralsuzy-can you tell me something more about that living not in present?
Old 28-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Master

Hi bluelight. I wish I could tell you more about it but I am unable to. When the meditation teacher said it is because you do not live in the present, I did not ask questions unfortunately. I dismissed it as rubbish to myself of course.
Old 28-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Sira

Bluelight, no worries! I do the same but not touching the body - the Love energy healing I do is more like a pranic method, no touching.
What I think happened is that another aspect of you, one that was not in your awareness, used the opportunity to balance your body. The movements sound like there was balancing going on. When this happens to me, I also at some point move my head to left and right. Normally it starts when I'm not meditating but, for example, sitting at the computer. When I'm meditating, I leave the guides to do the work, lol!
Just don't be afraid but try to enjoy the experience. For me it seems that you are opening to wider and higher awareness. We are amazing beings and I'm sure you will love becoming more of who you are.
Blessings!
Old 29-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelight
i was thinking about what should i do: should i meditate or should i try learn about levitation, when it all started...

thats why i am not really sure in which section its belongs or who could help me with this...:(

bluelight... Levitation is one type of event or experience, whereas Meditation is an ongoing practice that can lead to a variety of experiences and deepening awareness of your true nature.

Xan