Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 08-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Master
Another Child's...

Russell R Experience 2/1/2015

"Turning back over my right shoulder to look up, I saw a being in a long white flowing robe standing in the air a few inches off the ground.
His hands were exposed a little above his wrists and his robe’s hem touched the tops of his feet. A glorious, but non-blinding white light brighter than the sun, radiated from his being, flooding the surrounding grove. His radiance was brightest nearest his personage. His thick hair, white and shoulder length, was neatly groomed and he wore a full, white, neatly trimmed beard. His most striking and curious feature to me was his eyes, which seemed to appear as if they were on fire and yet they were not.
Remember, this was how I perceived the Savior’s eye’s as an eight year old."

From the Book of Revelation: John's witness of Christ...

biblehub.com/revelation/1-14.htm

"His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire."
King James Bible

So, the main point of all of this is to allow the Christian to see the veracity of the NDE accounts, which are now so prevalent in the world. Continually increasing in number since the early books about it, such as author Moody's,
"Life After Life"

St. Paul's own "Near Death" account is recorded in both Acts 14:19, concerning the event itself, and related by him in, 2 Corinthians 12.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 19-02-2015, 07:17 AM
Master
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/278169/doctor-recalls-visiting-heaven-during-nde

Another Doctor reports her NDE.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Master
So, regarding those of the Christian Faith, there are still a good number who are unsure about the "NDE", snd aren't aware of St. Paul's NDE, which is described in both Acts 14:19, and related later in time, in 2 Corinthians 12.
---------------------------------------------

"Standing back in the live oak trees were two or three large angels that glowed a soft white. But Christ, who was before me, glowed with a sort of cool, pure white brilliance that did not hurt my eyes... He held out his arm to me and said, 'Do you want to go with me now?' I don't really remember much of our conversation. But I do know we were discussing whether I should stay or go. And I know I decided to come back."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/laura_v_probable_nde.htm

"I heard them talking to each other far ahead of me, but it was in music. Their language was music."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Another child's NDE. Infant, age 15 months. -

"What was your religion prior to your experience?
Do not know Personally too young to have chosen faith. Neither parent devout,
paternal grandmother and great grandmother devout Christian, nondenominational.

Did your experience include features consistent your earthly beliefs? I don't know that at that young of an age anyone has beliefs. However, they did reflect those beliefs of the Christian faith my grandmothers believed.

Did you have a change in your values and beliefs because of your experience? No
The experience included: Presence of unearthly beings

Did you seem to encounter a mystical being or presence, or hear an unidentifiable voice? I encountered a definite being, or a voice clearly of mystical or unearthly origin Refer to above. The man I saw wore a white flowing gown.

Did you encounter or become aware of any beings who previously lived on earth who are described by name in religions (for example: Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, etc.)? Uncertain I'm not sure who the man was. I only know I wanted to stay with him."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/reese_j_nde.htm

Last edited by Morpheus : 08-03-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Master
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/jennifer_w_probable_nde.htm

"I found myself in a wonderfully, beautifully lit space. There were no walls, ceiling, or even a floor. Everything was pure white with light. I felt so happy, so free, and so loved. Even though I didn't see anyone or anything around me, I didn't feel alone. "

Statement about Time made in her Experience account. Which we understand, since Einsten, is related to Space.
-----------------------
What was your religion prior to your experience? Christian-Catholic

Did you have a change in your values and beliefs because of your experience?
Yes Spirituality and religion are related, but
not the same at all.
Going to church every weekend doesn't make you any more of a Christian than standing in a garage everyday makes you a car

(Perhaps, but one ought to think about, "Community".)

Old 23-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
wmsm/kkfer, you are obviously ill. I do wish you well, that you come to understanding, and Peace. NDE was when i was 10, second at 24, third at 45. each with a different cause and experience.
i have always had spirit gifts so the NDE is more accessible. and necessary on a life path such as mine. you know how children loose their connection to spirit as they grow, well spirit workers also have to energizer that connection.

see, i take your well wishing as a concern for my health instead of being evil minded and thinking something is wrong with me. that is just the way i am a clean soul. others that think in the sink always look for problems. thinking in the sink is like putting things in the garbage disposal where that kind of thinking belongs. what you say reveals more about you then it does about me.

anyway, yes change is the hallmark of an NDE so so SO true. even at ten it changed my direction in life. when i had my tonsils out, i was in the recovery room and i coughed. that broke the stitches and i was literally drowning in my blood. i jumped out of bed and ran into the hall to get help. i pointed to myself still in bed and said help her, she is drowning. nobody would help me. nobody could hear me. so i went off and played.

the angel that walked with me explained things to me. i was not like the man in your story, i was a very good little girl. the review of my life the angel played confirmed that. he said my being a good little catholic girl was stopping me from being a spiritual person. a person connected to god. when he sent me back he said i would change my ways. and i did. i was no longer limited by the church. i surpassed it.

born again, NDE, seeing the light, they are all a step above how you were before. spirit is not confined to only one religion or faith. it is all, just like god is all.

kk

How can a human being on a forum make a personal statement about another's health and still imply that they are of personal wisdom?

My spiritual journey is not mine alone, for each human being faces a condition to which we are born...information and choice.

My spiritual journey involved spiritual healing and self experience asides from a personal study of ancient spiritual wisdom and what it implied.

The 2 circumstances plus my own NDE experience gave me a new insight into what I previously thought I knew, to what I then understood, as a common circumstance of the NDE itself.

I nearly died due to a near self combustion incident and our Light Father spoke to me. I never previously believed in a Light Father.

Before this circumstance my sister asked me a question, she is deceased....I heard her ask me "are you okay sis, this is Jan". This was how my sister spoke to me in real life.

The Biblical ancient secrets related to a spiritual psychic condition which discussed evaluations of spirit in secret terms. Many of these secrets were done by somatic journeys or caused to be involved and discussed in NDE experiences themselves as informed states.

Therefore as I was nearly self combusted...caused by an evil scientific study of our spirit and its nature, demonstrated in verified scientific journals regarding a research being done on the human DNA/God aspect for scientific discovery, I came to understand the ancient precepts discussing biblical secret meanings.

So excuse me when a human who has no self personal experience of my own spiritual journey makes such a impersonal comment about my own experience and why it verifies particular factors that you seemingly yourself are unaware of.
Old 23-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
How can a human being on a forum make a personal statement about another's health and still imply that they are of personal wisdom?

My spiritual journey is not mine alone, for each human being faces a condition to which we are born...information and choice.

My spiritual journey involved spiritual healing and self experience asides from a personal study of ancient spiritual wisdom and what it implied.

The 2 circumstances plus my own NDE experience gave me a new insight into what I previously thought I knew, to what I then understood, as a common circumstance of the NDE itself.

I nearly died due to a near self combustion incident and our Light Father spoke to me. I never previously believed in a Light Father.

Before this circumstance my sister asked me a question, she is deceased....I heard her ask me "are you okay sis, this is Jan". This was how my sister spoke to me in real life.

The Biblical ancient secrets related to a spiritual psychic condition which discussed evaluations of spirit in secret terms. Many of these secrets were done by somatic journeys or caused to be involved and discussed in NDE experiences themselves as informed states.

Therefore as I was nearly self combusted...caused by an evil scientific study of our spirit and its nature, demonstrated in verified scientific journals regarding a research being done on the human DNA/God aspect for scientific discovery, I came to understand the ancient precepts discussing biblical secret meanings.

So excuse me when a human who has no self personal experience of my own spiritual journey makes such a impersonal comment about my own experience and why it verifies particular factors that you seemingly yourself are unaware of.

i would never say something like that. the post #123 was done by morph. i do not know why it shows up like that each time. but morph did it.

kk
Old 09-07-2015, 07:06 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/jennifer_w_probable_nde.htm

"I found myself in a wonderfully, beautifully lit space. There were no walls, ceiling, or even a floor. Everything was pure white with light. I felt so happy, so free, and so loved. Even though I didn't see anyone or anything around me, I didn't feel alone. "

Statement about Time made in her Experience account. Which we understand, since Einsten, is related to Space.
-----------------------
What was your religion prior to your experience? Christian-Catholic

Did you have a change in your values and beliefs because of your experience?
Yes Spirituality and religion are related, but
not the same at all.
Going to church every weekend doesn't make you any more of a Christian than standing in a garage everyday makes you a car

(Perhaps, but one ought to think about, "Community".)
When a human has a NDE, they are not deceased...therefore time and space has no evidence in a NDE.

A scientist proposes space...yet how can he propose space, when he also proposes that space is full? Space therefore does not exist, and should not be considered...as a place emptied yet full is not empty is it?
Old 29-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Master
Despite meaningless ramblings...
Today we understand that space, time, and gravity are all interlinked and connected.
Very often are found comments about time in the historic NDE accounts,
"there was no time" or that it is different.
Since Einstein nearly one hundred years ago, we also see how modern Physics regards time and space as, "illusory". Hence, the conceptual understanding of,
"The Matrix".

For those who study, the Truth becomes evident.

God is Truth.