Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks
I'm wearing Red Jasper and Citrine right now and I am in NZ, born and raised.

Awesome Tinks :)
Old 04-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningMist

My questions are: When TF's break up, is it because they weren't genuinely TF's to begin with?

Why would two halves of the same soul unite when one is so severely underdeveloped?

MorningMist

Hi,

1) Sometimes. Real TF's do not break up even if they can not be physically together. They continue to nurture one another in supportive and appropriate ways. Your declared TF left because he did not accomplish what he considered best!!! We humans do not foster enough humility on matters like this. What if we never know what we are doing. The ego centric logical mind would never consider such a thing.

2) Underdeveloped? Most of humanity is this way. Reading books and learning about spiritual life is not the same as applying spiritual wisdom. You seem very heart centered to me. It could be he was not ready to learn from you !!

Keep in mind that all these things span hundreds and thousands of physical lifetimes. Do not be so quick to write off your experiences as unproductive.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks
I'm wearing Red Jasper and Citrine right now and I am in NZ, born and raised.

Awesome Tinks :)
Old 04-03-2012, 02:32 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

1) Sometimes. Real TF's do not break up even if they can not be physically together. They continue to nurture one another in supportive and appropriate ways. Your declared TF left because he did not accomplish what he considered best!!! We humans do not foster enough humility on matters like this. What if we never know what we are doing. The ego centric logical mind would never consider such a thing.

2) Underdeveloped? Most of humanity is this way. Reading books and learning about spiritual life is not the same as applying spiritual wisdom. You seem very heart centered to me. It could be he was not ready to learn from you !!

Keep in mind that all these things span hundreds and thousands of physical lifetimes. Do not be so quick to write off your experiences as unproductive.

John

Thank you for your kind words, John

Have gotten over the initial shock and depression about it, though, as with everyone else in the same boat, it can be very difficult to get through each day.

However, I've learned to silently send him my love each time the pain washes over me...and send him flowers occasionally to cheer him up and let him know he's in my thoughts.

Anyone would think he's the runner instead of me, but no. He's doing the 'tough love' thing.

We'll get there, eventually :)

Hugs
MorningMist
Old 04-03-2012, 02:34 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
But everywhere has that beauty... does it not?

Well, some place, I dare say, have more than others....it's all in the eye of the beholder :)

MorningMist
Old 04-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I dont think I can agree with you on this matter.
Of curse they break up, why should they not? The connection will never break but the relationship can break because of several reasons.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 04-03-2012, 02:50 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
I dont think I can agree with you on this matter.
Of curse they break up, why should they not? The connection will never break but the relationship can break because of several reasons.

Actually - and if I'm not wrong, I think this is what John means - in the truest form of a TF relationship, those who are both spiritually ready - and freely available for each other - don't break up. Why would they?

They're unattached and ready to do whatever it is they're united to do on earth. There are no arguments, no egos to get in the way, just perfect balance and harmony between them, with the freedom to fulfil their combined destiny on earth.

At least, that's my take on it.

This, I think, is what makes so many (including me) question the validity of so many claimed TF relationships, when they may, in fact, be the closest of soul mates instead.

That's not to belittle the status by any means, but sometimes, what we think is a TF union, isn't.

MorningMist
Old 04-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Experiencer
@MorningMist:
I'm not sure I get the difference between TFs and soulmates.
It seems to be the same to me.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 04-03-2012, 03:01 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
@MorningMist
I'm not sure I get the difference between TFs and soulmates.
It seems to be the same to me.

In a nutshell, soul mates tend to be our karmic connections/ties, the ones we learn and grow from, and perhaps even 'repay' any karmic debts we may owe them.

Twin Flames are literally two halves of the same soul, who mirror each other perfectly.

For those who have cleaned out their 'karmic cupboards' and have egos perfectly in check, the Twin Flame relationship is nothing short of seemingly divinity itself.

Twin Flames, it is said, rarely incarnate together in the same lifetime, but, when they do, it's usually to fulfil a joint destiny on earth and usually involves helping to spread love and healing on earth.

So, from this perspective, you can perhaps see how some can feel confused over what is and isn't a TF relationship.

Then again, it's also said that many TF's are incarnating together more than ever before now....and, it's my guess, that many aren't ready...hence, the subject of separation.

Here's a link to an article on the subject, which you may find helpful:
http://why-twin-flames-run.weebly.co...in-flames.html

MorningMist
Old 04-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Neville

What kind of a question was it anyway?

Quote:
Twin Flame: Illusion or Real?

The answer surely is dependent upon if you believe in the concept of Twin Flames or not...