Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-06-2021, 03:04 AM
Guide
Anyone have an opinion on these ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1qrR9-vfe0

Dr Amanda Noelle
Old 06-06-2021, 01:03 PM
Lorelyen

Turned it off after the first minute. Didn't seem much different from a few videos I watched when researching this subject. More of the same.
Old 07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Knower
She occasionally has the odd insight. There is no real bible with this topic, just lots of opinion.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:19 AM
Master
Ooopphh... clicked the link and got that guy in my face. I got a headache now. Not joking.
What an unpleasant energy, good lord!
I rarely get these headaches, to me it's a sign I'm confronted with impure energy. Doesn't mean they're bad people, just not particularly high vibrational.

I've seen the woman before and tried to watch a vid of her at the time. Didn't like it much either.
I must admit I don't like it when someone is pretentious & calls themselves "Dr". Americans tend to do that a lot. I guess they're sensitive to (the illusion of) title and status. I'm not, I'm Dutch, hihi.

What I read on her website -which I checked before the vid- didn't resonate for me either.
But if she floats your boat... good for you!
Old 07-06-2021, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I must admit I don't like it when someone is pretentious & calls themselves "Dr". Americans tend to do that a lot. I guess they're sensitive to (the illusion of) title and status. I'm not, I'm Dutch, hihi.
I didn't even notice that, I was too distracted by her calling herself a 'twin flame alchemist'. I mean good grief, talk about pretentious...
Old 07-06-2021, 09:06 PM
Master
Like the term ghosting—- that what it feels like having your flame as the I’m —-it ghosts a lot because your one it’s hard to manifest than the account is so practical??? Nice video not sure if it’s just the “masculine “ that does the ‘running’ but worth a watch :)

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-06-2021, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I didn't even notice that, I was too distracted by her calling herself a 'twin flame alchemist'. I mean good grief, talk about pretentious...
Yep, that too. As well as self-proclaimed High Priestess.
Makes me wonder of what exactly.
Some people are full off you-know-what.
But I guess people fall for it and that she makes a lot of money out of it.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:26 AM
Guide
Yeah, you all share the same feelings I do.
Between them and Jeff and Shieila, and even Mel brand / gold ray twin flames... sometimes I feel like they have good insights, but I would never pay for their services as 99% of the time I feel like they are charlatans
Old 08-06-2021, 11:34 AM
Master
^^Yeah, MS, I can definitely understand you feeling that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yep, that too. As well as self-proclaimed High Priestess.
Makes me wonder of what exactly.
Mm... that's a side of spirituality I'm not too familiar with, so I'm not really in a position to offer an informed comment. I do feel like people can get too wrapped up in such spiritual identities and lose sight of what's really important, though.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
^^Yeah, MS, I can definitely understand you feeling that way.

Mm... that's a side of spirituality I'm not too familiar with, so I'm not really in a position to offer an informed comment. I do feel like people can get too wrapped up in such spiritual identities and lose sight of what's really important, though.

I agree...
It’s the ultimate ego-trip.

Even when I started this account calling myself “mystical shaman” - who tf am I hahaah - I thought I was “spiritual” and by being spiritual it meant I only did spiritual things (or only valued those things) and I still was only being a facet of my full being.

The ultimate fragment - because it’s disguised as wholeness.