Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
in the front seat were two men, two secret service agents, one of them driving.
This is what I've always believed, anyway.

My memory:

4 seats,
front left driver - front right Connely
back left Jackie, back right JFK

I realise what is said now is how you describe it Rodan - hence the Mandela effect here & it's not just me.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 20-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
It's an interesting subject. How can so many people, millions, in some cases, believe a false memory? Collective false memories is a term thrown around now. I could understand a few people with a false memory of an event, but, millions?

Would be interesting if history would show this happening to previous generations, and articles or books even written about it, ( it wouldn't be referred to as " mandela effect ", would have been termed something else).

In my own reality, many of the subjects attributed to the Mandela Effect, I have debunked. There, are a handful, that I can't. I remember these specific events, well, falsely.

Very good. It's a little hard to do a double- and sometimes triple-take and simultaneously doubt one's memory/sanity/whatev. Akin to the black cat glitch in the movie, The Matrix. I've had odd experiences that really threw me, but they weren't earth-shattering - just really super-odd.

Old 22-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Experiencer

I've seen reenactment videos made of the JFK assassination, one in particular, that was made for the purpose of showing the shooter's perspective from the book depository window.

In it, they use a four seater with four people sitting in it.

If you watch the Zapruder film of the actual event, you can see it's a six seater, and see two men in the front seat, Gov. Connally and wife in middle, John and Jackie in rear.

Because of all the attention on the actual shooting of Pres. Kennedy and Jackie, on the rear seat, I, personally, never really ever wondered if the limo was a four or six seater.

Because of this Mandela Effect subject, and mention of this JFK assassination event, I really didn't know, and had to think this out. I know John, Jackie, and the governor were definitely there, then, without yet looking, assumed the governor's wife was along. The thought that she wouldn't have been driving, then thought there would have to had been a limo driver.

From there, I went to youtube and watched a couple of the many films of the actual event.

My point, it wasn't until I saw this film, ( and, in my life, I've seen it many, many times ), I was not absolutely sure if it was a four or six seater. I had to check. I just wasn't absolutely sure it was a six seater.

BTW, I'm one that believes there was more than one shooter. I think Pres. Kennedy's head shot came from the front, not the depository window.
Old 22-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Master
Quote:
If you watch the Zapruder film of the actual event, you can see it's a six seater, and see two men in the front seat, Gov. Connally and wife in middle, John and Jackie in rear.

My point, it wasn't until I saw this film, ( and, in my life, I've seen it many, many times ), I was not absolutely sure if it was a four or six seater. I had to check. I just wasn't absolutely sure it was a six seater.

BTW, I'm one that believes there was more than one shooter. I think Pres. Kennedy's head shot came from the front, not the depository window.

Thanks,

When I saw the subject of the Mandela effect I immediately thought of my Terminator two experience (please read the thread), when I dug further I saw that it is now FACT that there were 6 seats & it blew my mind.

Just like I know that I saw the future coda ending of T2 first time round - no question & it always confused me seeing different endings I also know as FACT that it was four seats in JFK's car.

Obviously both of these instances are now considered incorrect however the whole point is that theoretically the timeline changed. I remember A but you remember B. JFK alone "could" be a mistake on my part apart from me just like you having reviewed the Zapruder film and always seeing 4 seats.

If you haven't see Back to the Future 2 diverging timelines will likely be a little less simple to you than how Doc lays it out on the black board.

What makes JFK worse is that the "magic bullet" & the rest of the inconsistencies mean that it is just a mess anyway but my mind boggles at 6 people in the car just like you me telling that Ron Paul is president & you laughing until you saw the next address confirming your memory to be incorrect ... it's just weird.

There is the whole life was like/ life IS like a box of chocolates quote from Forest Gump too. That also blows my mind as it is simply insane to me that is now "life was like a box of chocolates".

My Terminator two experience is mine - waaay before the internet & the term Mandela effect & it isn't something I have heard either.

The theory is that we from timeline A have shifted consciousness to timeline B.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 22-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Deactivated Account

I could have sworn Jerry Lewis died almost a decade ago.. anyone else get that weird feeling with this person? I swear when I heard the news I was like, didn't this already happen?

Major woah moment here for me!
Old 22-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I could have sworn Jerry Lewis died almost a decade ago.. anyone else get that weird feeling with this person?

Jerry Lee Lewis died ages ago - Jerry Lewis I'd never heard of.

EDIT: Ah just fact checked & your point is even more relevant - Jerry Lee Lewis apparently alive! *** he was deffo dead in my mind ... ?

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 22-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
Jerry Lee Lewis died ages ago - Jerry Lewis I'd never heard of.

Jerry Lewis was a comedian icon in the United States, he would run popular telethons on TV for decades. Article . He was more my parents generation of the 50's-60's. Maybe earlier 'stroke' news in past decades tricked my mind into thinking he died..... or did I not trick myself... *twilight music*

Jerry Lee Lewis the musician was cool too. Great balls of fire!

Edit: I am very surprised Jerry Lee Lewis is alive actually, but I was not referring to him.
Old 22-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I could have sworn Jerry Lewis died almost a decade ago.. anyone else get that weird feeling with this person? I swear when I heard the news I was like, didn't this already happen?

Major woah moment here for me!

About a month ago I was surprised to see a recent movie where Jerry Lewis played Nicholas Cage's father. I also thought he had died many years ago.
Old 24-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Experiencer

We seem to all have events we remember a way and others remember another way.

Guess you could say this supports the parallel universe or many worlds theories.

I've noticed " mandela effect " in events around family and friends. In the past, I've referred to them as " glitch in the matrix ". I think I posted some of them here at this forum.

Regardless, it's a very interesting subject.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
We seem to all have events we remember a way and others remember another way.

Guess you could say this supports the parallel universe or many worlds theories.

I've noticed " mandela effect " in events around family and friends. In the past, I've referred to them as " glitch in the matrix ". I think I posted some of them here at this forum.

Regardless, it's a very interesting subject.

It's very easy for someone to dismiss as bad memory or information but when you know that "this" version is wrong it's jarring.

It would be like your parents names changing over night & everyone just accepting it. It is a great description "glitch" as people understand that concept & hopefully it is a window into this phenomena.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain