Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 04-08-2016, 05:52 AM
Knower

Hi! I'm a newbie and wishing you all a wonderful day!

Hello everyone! I've just joined this forum and this is my first post.

I'm from Hong Kong and there aren't many friends whom I can discuss spiritual things with, so I am very glad to have found this forum!

I LOVE crystals! I'm currently wearing larimar and sugilite btw. The name "Heather" just poped up when I registered so that's why I used it.

Here are things I am interested in and would like to know more about: Crystals, telepathy, angels, spirit guides, opening chakras, healing, finding my life purpose!, "Indigo/ crystal/ rainbow" children thing......I kind of think myself as a crystal children. I do hope that I can be vegetarian/ vegan some day. A raw vegetarian maybe.

Well...I do believe in God. Some of my family members are Catholic, but I am not anything yet. I believe that God is the ultimate creator who offers us great freedom and love. I also believe in enlightened masters too like the Buddha, Jesus, Mother Mary etc. But my Christian friend insisted that the God I've been praying and talking to is not the "real' one. I also told her that I love to talk with angels, but she said angels NEVER talk to people, cause they only talk to God. Oh...I do want to treasure the friendship so I stopped that argument...but she has stopped talking to me on whatsapp...maybe she's busy. I wonder what you guys think about this topic...(maybe I'll go to another place in this forum for further discussion......)

Currently reading: The Ringing Cedars from Russia series (reading book 7), A Course in Miracles (Lesson 151). I highly recommand Ringing Cedars from Russia!!! I wonder if you've heard of those books? Truly insightful!

I used to read books written by Doreen Virtue, Sylvia Browne and Linda and Terry Jamison. I have got a free copy of "The Alchemist" from my colleague, and would definitely read it some day.

My current favourite youtube channel is Infinite Waters (Diving Deep)

btw, I used to have depression symptoms and tritrichotillomania, and I truly believe that higher beings,maybe angels, had helped me through.

Sorry for such a long post. I do hope that you would reply a "hi"
Lots of love!
Old 04-08-2016, 06:02 AM
Pathfinder
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am sorry about your friend, hopefully she is just busy. But honestly God is whoever you choose and whatever angels that will speak to you will be for you, and you only. This is about your journey, no one else's.

So lots of prayer and love for you, and welcome! (I'm a newbie too)
Old 04-08-2016, 06:45 AM
Knower

Thanks a lot LadyShadow! You're a really kind person

That raises the matter of perception and truth. I know that there is only one truth, though there are many perceptions people see as reality. Yes, I can choose whoever to call him/her "God" as a perception, but in truth, it can be really God, or other entities in disguise. That's why we shall be really careful. I'm just thinking of a possibility that the God she believes in is actually the same God I see, though she said "no way" lol.

Oh and I am pretty sure that we can communicate with angels. They are messengers afterall!
Old 04-08-2016, 07:32 AM
Master
Nice to meet you...

Hello CrystalHeather - nice to meet you...

All the way from Hong Kong 'eh... I was there with the RAF back in the mid to late fifties - 56 to 59... We were based at 'Little Sai Wan' - which might now be referred to as: Siu Sai Wan, which I kinda see as being a vast skyscraper location these days if Google maps and landscape scenes are anything to go by... lol...

I hope you enjoy your time on the Forum... It's a really great place to be... I love it here...

Anyway, nice to have met you and hope to see you around from time to time...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 04-08-2016, 07:54 AM
Knower

Hi Robbie! Nice to meet you too!

I never know that there is a RAF station at Siu Sai Wan until you mentioned so! Yes we call it Siu Sai Wan, though "Siu" means little. There are lots of skyscrapers around, especially at Taikoo closeby, with shopping malls. Did you have to fight in wars?

Spiritual topics are forbidden by mum...I'm really glad to be here. It's great to hear that you really enjoy this forum. Hope to see you around as well!
Old 04-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear CrystalHeather.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 04-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Master
Hong Kong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalHeather
Hi Robbie! Nice to meet you too!

I never know that there is a RAF station at Siu Sai Wan until you mentioned so! Yes we call it Siu Sai Wan, though "Siu" means little. There are lots of skyscrapers around, especially at Taikoo closeby, with shopping malls. Did you have to fight in wars?

Spiritual topics are forbidden by mum...I'm really glad to be here. It's great to hear that you really enjoy this forum. Hope to see you around as well!

Hi Crystal...
I think the camp closed down back in the 60s to 80s... I've got a picture somewhere, of what it looked like when I was there... If I can find it, I'll put it on my Space... No, there were no actual wars going on at the time, although there was talk of disturbances in some adjoining countries...

Yeah, I am aware that Siu means little, that's what the camp was called - RAF, Little Sai Wan... Two or three times a week, I personally, or with friends, used to walk from the camp over the hill, to Big Wave Bay... At other times, we would grab a cab and go to Shek O for the day... There were more facilities there, such as rafts some distance from the shore... Big wave, only had a coke and ice cream stall... lol...

I'm delighted to have met you... It's brought back lots of memories about Hong Kong...

Cheerie-bye for now....

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 04-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Knower

Thanks a lot knightofalbion!

I'm glad that you had such a good time in Hong Kong Robbie! I love the beach at Shek O as well, though it gets really crowded sometimes. There are 2 barbecue stores there and the barbecued pineapples tastes pretty good the last time I went there. I'd like to go to Big Wave Bay sometime as well.

Bye for now...
Old 04-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Master
Big Wave Bay...

Big Wave Bay as I remember it, was quite small... It also had a rocky aspect to the right, which was possible to climb around when the tide was out, but underwater when the tide was in...

I was in my early twenties when I was there... There's pictures of me at that age, on Robbies Space... A bit different to what I am now I confess... lol...

Catch up soon...

Robbie....

Old 05-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Guide
Hi, CrystalHeather. I like your username, despite its partial randomness.