Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-10-2017, 07:08 AM
Master
Dream of great floods and packing

I was in a house there was going to be floods so I was preparing for this. I've packed a suitcase of all my most needed clothes my jewellery and all of my crystals. I remember being shocked and impressed in the dream at how many crystal I actually have. I then went out to the town and was getting last-minute supplies and checking out the area for potential damage. I was looking around and working out where the flood would penetrate and to see if I would be affected. I realise that where we was living was on the highest peak of land so I knew we had the best chance. My family were in the house and my partner. They weren't taking the floods as serious as I was and therefore was not packing anything.

Reflecting on what this may mean to me...
I feel all this time (the last 10 years) I haven't known my true self and therefore what is best for me. Work called me in for a meeting yesterday to ask if I'm okay as my tone on the phone it's a bit harsh. They said that I'm amazing at my job and they are impressed with my training skills but they don't want me to be in a job that makes me unhappy, the loud noises and artificial lights really bother me too. I realise that after two years of looking for other work but not being fully committed that I need to find work that suits who I am. My personalising type is INFP, so I need to find work that suits who I am and not in a loud, annoying CallCenter with moany clients. Up until now I don't feel I could've known any better but now I know who I am I must honour this. Yesterday was a shock for me and I felt like maybe all this time I had been ignoring or not doing what I actually need to do; let go of fear of giving up the stability of my job and follow my true path. I asked God and the angels for help as I just feel like I don't know what to do in my life and I felt great despair yesterday. So does the dream represent my excess of trapped emotions or is it a message to me in response to my calls for help? I'm really struggling with my life at the moment, I know if I changed my attitude slightly and was more patient and tolerant of the customers we have then I would probably do better, but I realise I don't really want to work with people and deal with customers all day like this. I want to be getting on with my own job, using my intellect and creativity. I thought of getting a career coach but they seem way out of my budget so it seems I will have to figure this out for myself. I'm hoping there may be a message in this dream, interpretation will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Old 17-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Master
I asked God for a tarot card message, I got the card, "You are a powerful lightworker". It says the card comes to me because the angels want to help me feel comfortable with my spiritual power. It says divine power flows though me when I hold the intention to conduct a healing or give a reading. It says it is safe to feel or channel this power as it is not a personal or ego driven force.

I feel this resonates so much with this situation I am going through because I know I have a strong Spirituality within me that I can use for good but I feel scared of it and wonder if it is what I feel it is etc, I feel not following my Spirituality in this way is blocking my progress. Maybe this is what the flooding means...
Old 18-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Master
Anyone know what this means? What stood out to me to was that the crystals I was picking up were all giant crystals, I had crystals of all varieties and I was chucking them across the room to my suitcase and they would land perfectly in there.

I wonder if the impending flood relates to depression as I suffer chronically from this.
Old 21-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Master
You are a powerful lightworker
the floods which worry you (becoming inundated by 'depression'?) cannot reach
you at your lofty position... you could only relocate to someplace less stable.
know that your 'true self' is safe and secure where you're at.
as a healer [lightworker], you'd ought to be accustomed to hearing from
'moaning' people... those are signs of distress, from people in need of your
loving attentions.
i believe that your 'attitude' isn't dependent upon the circumstances you
face, but on what you bring into those circumstances.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Master
Hey H.O.R.A.C.E,

Your insights always help me so much, a huge thank you! What you say here "I believe that your 'attitude' isn't dependent upon the circumstances you face, but on what you bring into those circumstances."

This rings true and is confirmation of what I realised the other day, in fact your words help me to confirm this in myself. I had to listen to a call I made with a client, at the time I felt he was being annoying keep talking about irrelevant stuff when I just wanted to get my job done. Listening back I could hear he wasn't annoying but was just trying to connect with me and be pleasant, so I realised that had I just been kinder and gave him the time he needed to be heard, the outcome would have been 100x better! I realised that it was my lack of giving love that caused the situation to become unfavourable, and result in a complaint as I sounded quiet direct and assertive. Furthermore, reflecting on what you wrote, I realise that when I do pour love on people during interactions, I am always happy and lifted, but when I withhold this love, I feel low and depleted. Considering we are all connected, it makes sense that when I do not give the love I have to others, I am not giving it to myself either, I am robbing myself of these loving experiences. I see clearly what you mean, and that sentence is especially powerful to me. I do worry about depression, but again when I give love and get over the 'funk' that I'm in, I feel much better for it. This is massive for me because I've never seen it in this way before but I feel this understanding will change my life now for the better. I look forward to just being in the moment at work and seeing how giving loving attention will improve the experience. When I am kind to customers it always pays off anyway and I notice it affects them for the better. From this standpoint I can also see how the dream message of being at a high peak, is a message of protection to me, it is confirmation that all is well and as it should be, I like that the dream shows relocating would be less stable, because even though I want to change my whole life at times, I do see how it is perfect for me and where I am right now. I also see how all these 'moaning' people are an opportunity to exercise the light work that I desperately need to express, and I hope the fear of this power and being connected to people doesn't override the need to express this energy within me. Thank you again so much, your insights always do help me so much, and this dream is particularly prominent for me and the guidance I have needed at this point to move forward and grow as a person. Thank you so much! Love and light to you :)
Old 22-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Master
thanks for the kind words Ladyrose92; i'm grateful.
i submit that your "real job" is to be true to your own self; your 'inner calling'.
where you had "just wanted to get my job done" was in furtherance of some
'worldly agenda', involving pencil pushing, and soulless number-crunching...
what you truly delight in [your real job] is elevating the illumination of joy,
through spreading love. your inner world is like a garden which grows seeds
of happiness, and you can disperse these during your interactions in the
mundane reality of 'ordinary life'.

your dream wasn't about sitting in place and being satisfied with things as
they are however. there was a particular ease with which you'd packed your
bags, which suggests that it's something you're meant to do... things are
ready for you to make ready for a 'roadshow'. the idea of packing your [giant]
crystals makes me think that you might establish another peak, safe from harm
at some other location... which could amount to your finding a new employment.