Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I once actually knew someone who had such fantasies. He confided in me.

He was dismayed by it. He was horrified at himself. Sickened.

He was a kind hearted and thoughtful person. But he had this awful dark side which he was terrified of. He never acted upon those fantasies. He has now passed into the next world, where he will see his life review, and hopefully learn to understand what it was about.

I never gave him anything but compassion and someone to listen to him.

Hi Tobi

I would have thought that one as such is not a pedophile (as he didn't act on it)
Old 14-10-2017, 08:25 PM
Knower
It is mostly about having control over their victims. It is all about control.
Old 28-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
There is a buddhist practice wherein a person extends their circle of compassion to include the entire world. The entire world has murderers in it, rapists, child molestors, thieves, liars, manipulators. Do you think it's wrong for us to give compassion to all?
I totally agree with this.
However the following is a HUGE stretch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
A pedophile is born when an innocent child is molested or raped by an older pedophile, usually. Sometimes it might be through a series of sexually obscene acts that the child witnesses and thinks are OK (deviant behavior that comes from observing adults around them). When it comes to the older pedophile they might be as young as 8, 9, 10 or as old as 70, 80, but they can still create another pedophile simply by doing what was done to them to others. Sometimes a child can break free from the pedophile identity if they have a nurturing and supportive environment to grow up in, but if a child is in a bad environment and is the victim of pedophilia the most likely outcome is they will grow to attack children or live with the desire to attack children. .
This is not true. Some may carry forward similar victimizing impulses but the VAST majority have more of an aversion to pedophilia than even non victimized people. Why do you think it has become such a big deal to root it out in the world. Not because of people who were never effected but because of those who were hurt as children and never want anyone else to be hurt like they were.
Old 28-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Master
thy mak me sic thy do
thy dnt giv a dam abot victms ty dnt
thy shud be tattod on hed wot thy r so pepel no wot thy r
am i sorry for wot i saed no coz thy dnt gi a giv a toss abot victms thy hav abusdthy dnt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔