Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-04-2019, 09:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
You're welcome and I wish you the best on your journey. :) I totally understand what you mean about public posting and the 'dating conversations'. Haha, I'm not much for that either. I'm just morbidly curious since your exercise reminds me so much of what I did. It reads similar and there is a very similar energy to it in fact, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Obviously do whatever you feel comfortable with.

My twin and I spent most of our time all those years ago discussing our mission together on this earth. We have met up physically since then to continue doing our mission work and we interact etherically and in the dream state all the time. We are open minded about coming back into union eventually, but we aren't in the group of people who seem to think you can't do good work on this planet unless you are physically together all the time. At the time we felt we did greater good apart. So we aren't 'partners' in that basic sense of the word. This is something many people won't be able to understand, and may find triggering.

For a while it seemed that it was true that we actually did do greater good when we were apart, but times are changing and I can feel that that time may be ending. I can feel that the work we did while we were apart is done, it had it's day, and that things may now be possibly shaping up on the opposite foot.

When we are together in a room people are shocked by our presence. We definitely embody and represent the divine masculine and feminine together and people can see the bubble around us. We are also both rather small so it's kind of hilarious. If we're glaring at each for some reason, it's even more funny.

And while twins don't have to share physical characteristics, in our case we actually look like physical twins.

I know you didn't ask me all that but I believe in being clear about oneself. I don't fit many people's defintions concerning so-called twins on here nor would I want to. Also, my twin and I both have other soul connections. I use the term 'twin' to differentiate him out when I'm talking about him, because that is what people understand. Really though my journey has taken me through several soul connections and I am in touch with my soul family. My connection with my soul mate can't be severed unless by God and this is who I do much of my work with at the moment. I have to honor that connection in divine will and again this is something many won't understand.

How we met, that was through a gift someone bought me. It led me to patron an establishment and the proprietor took one look at me and after listening to me talk for a while, loudly called my twin in to meet me. It was obvious to him who I was. This was a spiritual community and my arrival there wasn't really a surprise to anyone.

Hello
Under the not interested in 'dating conversations' I meant not interested in 'online relationships with men', so it has nothing to do with you

You know, now that you've mentioned exercise...like a 1.5 year ago I did the similar thing, but on a piece of paper. I held it close to me while sleeping. After several days a presence in my bedroom woke me up. I was like half asleep-half awake, I wasn't totally awake, but I was aware of what was happening. There was a black figure of a man sitting beside my bed and watching me sleep. Like someone 'projected' themselves to me. In the 1st second I got scared, but then I felt like I knew who it was - him. I kissed him somewhere on his face and fell asleep.

Feel free to talk about anything you want to, I'm glad you've shared your experience and thoughts with me. I understand what you mean about 'not fitting to certain definitions'. Well, I don't go for labels and they don't matter, to me, what matters is what's beneath them, the very essence. A person can feel, when they try to put their experience under certain label, that they're kinda limiting themselves and not expressing fully.

I am happy for the love you both have for one another, regardless if physically together or not and that you managed to see the purpose you both share the way you did. What caught my eye was the way you met each other. So, when you finally met him and saw him physically, how did it make you feel in that exact moment?
Old 04-04-2019, 09:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
You're welcome and I wish you the best on your journey. :) I totally understand what you mean about public posting and the 'dating conversations'. Haha, I'm not much for that either. I'm just morbidly curious since your exercise reminds me so much of what I did. It reads similar and there is a very similar energy to it in fact, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Obviously do whatever you feel comfortable with.

My twin and I spent most of our time all those years ago discussing our mission together on this earth. We have met up physically since then to continue doing our mission work and we interact etherically and in the dream state all the time. We are open minded about coming back into union eventually, but we aren't in the group of people who seem to think you can't do good work on this planet unless you are physically together all the time. At the time we felt we did greater good apart. So we aren't 'partners' in that basic sense of the word. This is something many people won't be able to understand, and may find triggering.

For a while it seemed that it was true that we actually did do greater good when we were apart, but times are changing and I can feel that that time may be ending. I can feel that the work we did while we were apart is done, it had it's day, and that things may now be possibly shaping up on the opposite foot.

When we are together in a room people are shocked by our presence. We definitely embody and represent the divine masculine and feminine together and people can see the bubble around us. We are also both rather small so it's kind of hilarious. If we're glaring at each for some reason, it's even more funny.

And while twins don't have to share physical characteristics, in our case we actually look like physical twins.

I know you didn't ask me all that but I believe in being clear about oneself. I don't fit many people's defintions concerning so-called twins on here nor would I want to. Also, my twin and I both have other soul connections. I use the term 'twin' to differentiate him out when I'm talking about him, because that is what people understand. Really though my journey has taken me through several soul connections and I am in touch with my soul family. My connection with my soul mate can't be severed unless by God and this is who I do much of my work with at the moment. I have to honor that connection in divine will and again this is something many won't understand.

How we met, that was through a gift someone bought me. It led me to patron an establishment and the proprietor took one look at me and after listening to me talk for a while, loudly called my twin in to meet me. It was obvious to him who I was. This was a spiritual community and my arrival there wasn't really a surprise to anyone.

Hello
Under the not interested in 'dating conversations' I meant not interested in 'online relationships with men', so it has nothing to do with you

You know, now that you've mentioned exercise...like a 1.5 year ago I did the similar thing, but on a piece of paper. I held it close to me while sleeping. After several days a presence in my bedroom woke me up. I was like half asleep-half awake, I wasn't totally awake, but I was aware of what was happening. There was a black figure of a man sitting beside my bed and watching me sleep. Like someone 'projected' themselves to me. In the 1st second I got scared, but then I felt like I knew who it was - him. I kissed him somewhere on his face and fell asleep.

Feel free to talk about anything you want to, I'm glad you've shared your experience and thoughts with me. I understand what you mean about 'not fitting to certain definitions'. Well, I don't go for labels and they don't matter, to me, what matters is what's beneath them, the very essence. A person can feel, when they try to put their experience under certain label, that they're kinda limiting themselves and not expressing fully.

I am happy for the love you both have for one another, regardless if physically together or not and that you managed to see the purpose you both share the way you did. What caught my eye was the way you met each other. So, when you finally met him and saw him physically, how did it make you feel in that exact moment?
Old 04-04-2019, 09:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

Hello

Old 04-04-2019, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
As a female person who's always felt differently and like not belonging to this planet or concretely the race on this planet, I decided to write this as an attempt of maybe finding a person who shares the same frequency, or at least for just knowing that he exists somewhere out there. So, if "you" ever get to read this and see yourself in my description of you, feel free to say "Hi" and to contact me :-) , it would be my pleasure to meet you.

You feel like an old soul. You are wise and intelligent, even beyond your biological years. You look at things, people, situations from higher perspective and as a bigger picture. You feel and think very deep. You see people and you get to understand them (even when you don't agree with them), but you're not so much understood by others. Your perception of the world and ideas how everything should function seem idealistic to those, but they're actually more evolved. Could be one of the reasons why people see you as weird and different. There are times when you feel lonely and you long to go to your real home. Then again, there are people who love you and respect you for being this beautiful soul you are.
You have a pure heart, like an angelic heart. You're uncorrupted, and with being wise there's also this childish innocence that comes with it. Small things make you happy, love makes you happy. You're not materialistic person and you don't find pleasure in material stuff nor they are your goal. You don't play games with people, you're not a calculating person, you don't see benefits in people and situations. What is in your heart, that's on your mind - and that's what you speak and do - you're honest. Which altogether makes it very simple. So, according to that, you have high moral values. You're a gentleman having some old-fashioned traits as a part of your personality.
When it comes to love, you believe in true love - one person forever. Love is sacred to you and is your biggest source of happiness. You would literally go to the other side of the world or live in poor conditions just to be with the one who awakens your heart and touches your soul. You're a very loyal person in your mind, in your heart and with your body. Your partner and mutual love are like a temple to you, and just giving a thought to anything or anyone else would feel like a betrayal to you. It's a love where soul loves a soul, which is beyond this existence, beyond material and physical, beyond time and space.
Regarding the situation on this planet in general, you feel an urge to help. It hurts you to see suffering and pain of animals and people cause you empathize with them. Maybe it also makes you feel angry or frustrated when feeling helpless in a way of not being able to make a major change impact, to change unfairness and deception, to protect innocent beings...cause you have a perception and ideas of how this planet should function - through love, truth, freedom, humanity led by desire to evolve and progress in a positive way instead of self-and-mutual destruction, people taking care of innocent beings like animals and children and showing gratitude to beautiful nature around them, people helping each other.
Maybe you've felt through your life there's someone like you in a female form. Maybe you've even had dreams about them. Maybe you've also wanted to find them. Maybe you've had certain paranormal/spiritual experiences through life as well.
There are several "maybe's" in the text cause I can't say for sure about the attitude you have now towards anything, and there's much more to say than mentioned in this text, maybe some traits also differ from the ones I wrote, but I believe the point about your essence is clear. And through my description of you I also gave a description of myself.
Kind regards.

How lovely, I would not have thought to do something like this. My tf and I have been skirting around each other for years. We have known each other for a long time. Sometimes I think about how I would like him to be and realise it's how I need to be, as what I seek in him is what I seek in myself. I call him tf here for the purpose of this forum, however I really just view and refer to the connection as a garden variety relationship. No different to anyone else's really...

There is a deep love between us, it can be hard sometimes, we just muddle on. Being apart more than we are together is the norm, yet just moving forward together in some way seems to be our thing. To love I guess.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:

I love your take on this Sister Moon, it is so beautiful. It is impressive that you spoke of mission together, that you are so spiritual together. I find this both inspiring and uplifting.

I feel often people can get to hung up on the whole tf thing and what it is supposed to be. I tend to work from the notion that right now I am so happy with the person that I am with, there is deep love and we are good together. Of course, it doesn't stop doubts creeping in sometimes ( that's all me and my need for something more perfect.)

In the end for me it is always to realise that I am where I am. To trust that timing and divinity will somehow show me where I need to be and how to get there. I am not sure me and mine have joint mission, there's support for what I do.

We have had people come up to us and comment on our connection, it seems weird and I have never experienced this with any other relationship in my life... It is what set it apart in the end I guess.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hello

This is really cool.

Quote:

Thank you, I had the feeling you would understand. I am not much for the label itself. Who he is vibrationally, to me, is indisputable. We're like a two-headed parrot lol.

Quote:

Our purpose here definitely comes first, yes.

When I first saw him physically, what happened was our etheric energy rushed together and we had instant energetic interaction, to the exclusion of the individual who was with us. In that instant, no one else existed because we were already etherically having our own separate conversation. How I felt was smacked by energy from head to toe. I was facing off with it, I knew immediately it was on like donkey kong

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 04-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I love your take on this Sister Moon, it is so beautiful. It is impressive that you spoke of mission together, that you are so spiritual together. I find this both inspiring and uplifting.

I feel often people can get to hung up on the whole tf thing and what it is supposed to be. I tend to work from the notion that right now I am so happy with the person that I am with, there is deep love and we are good together. Of course, it doesn't stop doubts creeping in sometimes ( that's all me and my need for something more perfect.)

In the end for me it is always to realise that I am where I am. To trust that timing and divinity will somehow show me where I need to be and how to get there. I am not sure me and mine have joint mission, there's support for what I do.

We have had people come up to us and comment on our connection, it seems weird and I have never experienced this with any other relationship in my life... It is what set it apart in the end I guess.

People are way too caught up in the idea of tfs and what they think it is "supposed" to be, imo. What matters is being in the now.

I'm very happy if someone is inspired and uplifted by my story, thank you for your kind words. I wouldn't want a man who didn't put the greater good ahead of himself, I love and respect my twin very dearly for being who he is. That's not to say I think it always has to be that way, in order to address the greater good. Obviously, there many twins working their purpose together. We just assessed we did more good apart at the time.

I have been more open on this thread than I have ever been on any before, and I have no wish to keep derailing from the OP, so my apologies to Ariel if I've been talking too much about my own stuff, it was unintentional.

Last edited by Ciona : 04-04-2019 at 08:35 PM.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Newbie ;)

To: Sister Moon

You said you're writing a lot under this thread, it could be cause you feel comfortable. It's a positive thing. It doesn't matter that it's my thread, it's not only about me - it's about all of us, sharing our experiences/thoughts and helping each other. So, feel free to write whatever and whenever you want to.
Regarding the meeting of you and your partner, I thought it would be such and intensive connection, sounds great :-)
Old 06-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Newbie ;)

To Akira:

Thank you for joining with your comments.
Well, I tried to describe that person's frequency in this way, how I feel it.
You said it nicely, what you seek in him you seek in yourself. I'm glad you're not weighted with this situation of yours, but are rather more relaxed.
I do wish you all the best on your journey with him :-)
Old 07-04-2019, 05:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
it could be cause you feel comfortable.

Yes