Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-03-2019, 04:02 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Dioptase?

I was gifted some of this (I was given a crystal subscription at four crystals per month for the next year!).

I am less familiar with this crystal, having never worked with it before.

I have since done some reading on it and am particularly intrigued by its purported ability to assist with unresolved issues stemming from past lives and one's inner child. Also of interest to me, is that it's said to help us break unhealthy ties to things, people, places, etc.

Has anyone had experience with dioptase and/or ever used it for the above purposes?

Thanks.
Old 18-03-2019, 03:09 AM
Administrator
Hello

I know this as the "forgiveness stone" that ties to the Heart Chakra. It cleanses both the physical and etheric body and the past karmic soul level debts.

Dioptase’s ability to help us forgive and release karmic patterns empowering us to be our true selves. It can help to release perceived feelings of lack and encourages a prosperity consciousness.

I have not used it on the Inner Child more I have it around for cleansing current issues, where one might not feel "forgiveness" is warranted but one wants to clear that karmic energy around the person that is in your life path.

I am not one to feel that to forgive and forget is always what is warranted at times we have to embrace that life gives us lessons and we survive them, and learn from them but what has been done to us does not warrant our forgiveness in this lifetime. I leave it in much higher hands and use crystals such as this to work with that energy.

Lynn