Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 03-06-2014, 11:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Biological/Soul---Consciousness/Twoness/Otherness At Minimum

Quote:
r6r6r}--6) Conscious awareness via complex sensorial nervous system and associated with the term 'physics' leads to memory aka recall and the accessing of metaphysical-1, mind/intellect and any concepts thereof;ex concepts of space, spirit, God{ ess }, cosmic laws/principles, mathematics etc...

It is obvious that animals other than humans are conscious--- i.e have a consciousness --- tho not to the degree of complexity that humans have.

Humans have the unique ability to conceptually place themselves outside of a conceptual Universe, and look back in upon that Universe, as if their a God{ ess } holding the whole Universe in their hands.

Biological = Soul

Biological/soul

Soul = Biological

Quote:
Spirit-2 is fermionic matter and bosonic forces
Spirit-3 is quasi-physical gravity

Frequency = VVVVVV
Vibration = VVVVVVV
Physical/energy = VVVVVVV

Minimal pattern = V

Mininmal 2D pattern = 2D triangle--3 yippions--2D area
Mininmal 3D pattern = tetra(4)hedron--4 vertexions--3D volume

Mininimal solid = subdivided 2D triangle 4 vertexions---2D area subdivided

xX plus Xy = woman and man

Woman being the most complex entity we know to exist in Universe, barring ideas of two or more women, or Earth full of biologicals, solar sytem, galaxie etc....

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-06-2014, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
you still havent ever shown that consciousness is the result of anything physical, and therefore you have yet to show how a Soul could possibly originate from anything physical.....

Consciousness and "Light" existed, (exists), apart from "Space/Time" and, "before"...

This Universe, and this world, are a result of it.

Recently, the same year "The Matrix" was released, an independant Physicist, Julian Barbour, published a work entitled
"The End of Time" about how time is something that is created by the brain, and doesn't actually exist.

"... the author Julian Barbour argues that time exists merely as an illusion. ... He calls his universe without time and only relative positions, "Platonia" .

Wikipedia

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-06-2014, 02:51 AM
joelr

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
More of your hurt feelings/ego ergo continual rant against r6 with out a hing of any rational logic.

Ad hom. Don't just cry poor logic, prove it. You can't

Quote:
This is last time I will ask you to start with the first word you dont understand in my cosmic hierachy you continually keep dissrespecting.

I already did. I now understand you don't understand metaphysics as well as science.

Quote:
You have nothing valid to say in my regards and certainly nothing valid in regards to my cosmic heirachy.

Prove it or your comments are hot air. there are enough unanswered questions from last 2 posts alone.

Quote:
You have nothing as worthy and certainly not a better one even after some weeks of asking for to produce your own.

That's because you think science is unworthy of your attention. There are too many unknown variables to produce an accurate list of multiverse phenomena.
It would probably be as uneducated and junk science as yours.
This whole line of questioning you've been following with asking me to produce some list is just a distraction and a "move the goalpost" fallacy.

Quote:
Nada/zip/nothing. Please accept my apologizes if I dont respond to you any more Joel. Kinda of lame reduntant nothing credible coming from your end. Intellectually lacking as well as spiritually lacking.

r6

Wouldn't matter at all. All responses are ad hom distractions, not even linked to specific examples. Generalizations and handwaving to discredit and hide your lack of knowledge.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Cognitive Lag Rates aka Time/Temporal/Consciousness

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...ter/after.html

...."The phenomenon lag is simply due to the limited mechanism of the brain.
We have to wait for the afterimage in order to realize.

....The norm of Einstein is absolute speed instead of at rest. "At rest" was what we called instantaneous in our innocence of yesterday. We evolute toward ever lesser brain comprehension lags__ergo, toward ever diminishing error; ergo, ever diminishing misunderstandings; ergo, ever diminishing fear, and its brain-lagging painful errors of objectivity; wherefore we approach eternal instantaneity of absolute and total comprehension.

...The eternal instantaneity of no lag at all.

...However, we have now learned from our generalizations of the great complexity of the interactions of principles as we are disembarrassed of our local, exclusively physical chemistry of information-sensing devices__that what is approached is eternal and instant awareness of absolute reality of all that ever existed.

....All the great metaphysical integrity of all the individuals, which is potential and inherent in the complex interactions of generalized principles, will always and only coexist eternally.".....

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 EMRadition Via Space and Time

EMRadiation interacts with ferminomic matter all the time. Both are of space and time ergo occupied space.. This is a no brainer. imho

It is fairlly obvious to anyone who is interested in truth that EMRadiation and specificially visible light, occupys space and time.

Mass affects photons trajectories, We can block the trajectory of light with fermionic matter--- ex our hand ---.

The links I gave previously is just one example of space, time and light inherently integrated as and integral whole.

Space and time are not seperate or apart from EMRaditation.

There is still those unanswered questions regarding;

1} instantaneous appearing, )spooky-action-at-at-distance( and,

2} the constant speed of EMRadiation to all observers.

Lee Smolin is of the oppinion that time is 'real' ergo a real dimension of time ex XYZ and t.

t is inherent to XYZ and I've laid this out fairly clearly with the3D, tri-rectangular tetra(4)hedron's Gravity Space Plane( xyz ) in an integral interrelationship with oX, oY and oZ dimensions and there associated 3 space planes.

o, Xxy, Yxz,Zxy = 4 nodal-ertexial events;

o = observer
..above integrates with below as 3 space planes
XYZ = length, hieght, width

xyz = gravitational space plane

Becomes body or solid when oXYZ pass through its plane and define a subdivided 2D triangle.

Osscillation/vibration of 'o' back-n-forth through the G-Space Plane is basis for our illusion of space and time.

A warping of 2D G-Space Plane area appears as a 3D tetrahedral volume.

r6

Quote:
http://themindunleashed.org/2014/02/...re-minute.html
Frozen EMRadiation
Frozen matter is called ice. We have one of those new fangled machines called a fridge and in the top part of this fridge we can put in matter and freeze it.
Funny thing is the frozen matter ice is cold but it appears to burn my finger if I touch it for extended periods of time.