Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-04-2012, 02:27 PM
xebiche

I have zero friends that are on the spiritual level.

It bothered me for 2 years.

So I took action.

I got new friends,

and I introduced many many people to spirituality.

Guess how I did that?

I am no longer concerned with who I know and what they know.

I am simply overjoyed that Spirituality is infusing with this planet Bigtime.

I couldnt be more happy that I am living right here and right now.

Because NOW is the birth of Spirituality.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Henri77

The variations in spiritual beliefs are mind-boggling these days.
If one can find 1-2 friends on the same wavelength they're damn fortunate.

I've always been a loner yet welcome meeting anyone interested in alternate realities... but don't really seem to need this ATM, beyond writing stuff here.....
Yet I love occasional seminars-workshops to be in the company of seekers

Belonged to a spiritualist group for 20 yrs, but I finally left , as I felt I was too dependant on them as a family.....
sites such this are great , as one has a far greater chance of encountering folks who one can share with-learn from.

I've discussed spiritual stuff with folks I've met, but never to the depth of what we do here.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:08 PM
earthstarr

I feel very lucky. My close friend group nearly all have a spiritual faith, we have been friends for most of our lives and have laughed and cryed together as we have travelled our very individual and personal paths. We know each other well so often there is no need for words, we just know what each other feels or needs, we also know when we need to pick up the phone because our friend needs us, that can be a real plus :) That said, there have still been times i have felt very alone.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:09 PM
BodhiChan

I particularly like this thread because it made me think about what and who "friends" really are. I have always been a "lone-wolf". I have always been the "pain in the ***" who never purely accepted something just because the person in charge said..."I said so...".

As a result I have endured much pain and suffering that most of my "Friends" never had to face or (when the going got tough) they simply ran away or abandoned me...(including my parents and siblings by the way)....

However, that which doesn't (or didn't) kill me has made me stronger.

My strength of spirit has made me a more powerful spirit. It is also what led me to find this wonderful forum and all of you...my fellow kindred spirits!

A heartfelt thank you for everyone here!

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 12-04-2012, 10:08 PM
higherself

We are all spiritual beings, BUT old beliefs from past lives keeps someone away from spiritual truths, let alone the recognition that we all are spiritual beings
Old 15-04-2012, 05:52 AM
sarinmall

Unfortunately, Very few of my friends are spiritual