Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-04-2019, 03:11 AM
Seeker

My Story and Questions: Sincerely Grateful for Input

I met my hubby when I was working at a liquor store. At the time I was already in a relationship, but a bad one. He walked in and you know how sometimes you see someone and you don't know why, but you're drawn to them and you just wish you could talk to them for a minute? I felt like that. And I didn't know at the time, but he felt the same way, so much that he actually got a job there to get to know me!

So the first night he worked was with my ex (we both worked there) and I remember my ex came home and said, "don't think you're going to be best friends with this new guy, I can already tell he's your kind of people" Then the second night they worked together he came home and said "OMG he has yellow fever, his ex wife is Korean!" LOL I'm Korean.

The first night we worked together we immediately hit it off. We became friends. He had a big crush on me, and I was attracted to him, but I tried to damp it down cause 1) I was in a relationship and 2) I decided when I eventually was able to get out of it, I wanted a guy that was financially stable with a good job and a nice house, and this guy didn't have anything in that department...just went through a divorce and moved back home.

Then he got a girlfriend. THe minute I walked in to work and looked at him, I said "OMG you got a girlfriend!" Like I just knew and it felt like a punch to the gut. And he looked so guilty and said, yeah, he had a girlfriend now.

I'm not the kind of girl who doesn't want a guy then gets jealous or interested just cause the guy I didn't want stops paying attention to me or finds someone else. I've never been like that. But for a good 2 days after that I was going out of my mind. I realized then I liked him a lot more than I admitted to myself.

Their relationship was short lived and afterwards I left my ex and we've been together ever since.

Also his birthday is feb 7 and mine is July 2... 2/7, 7/2.

BUT we are way different and I put a lot of stock in astrology and though our birthchart compatibility had some really nice things to say, it also said just as much negative. Also we are not at all compatible according to Chinese zodiac.

Is it possible to have a soul mate that the stars are so wrong about? And what is the difference between a soul mate and twin flame? Do you think he is my soul mate and/or twin flame? Does one just "know"? Also, although we initially had an amazing sexual connection, we've had some sex issues develop. Is it possible for someone to be your soulmate/twin flame and have sex issues?

ETA: We call each other soulmates and I know he's the one for me, but is there a way to really know for sure someone is your soulmate? Does the fact that I'm asking at all mean he's not? Is it something you just know without a doubt?

Last edited by MissAnnThrope : 14-04-2019 at 08:43 AM.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:29 AM
Master
Hi,

When there is a soul bond between two people the body knows it. There is also a strong intellectual desire to validate it in some way. I find it best to trust your feelings and forget about a logical proof for what you are sensing.

There are instances in my life where I just know without a doubt I have a soul bond with some one. In my case there has been a twin soul, soul brothers and sisters, as well as soul mates of various kinds.

A soul mate is some one you are encouraged to be in a close physical relationship with. That may or may not happen with those other soul bonds. Any way that has been my understanding and experience with these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Seeker

Smile

Thanks John, for your input